Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Sadrice posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 1:49am for An Interesting Meeting

"There was another student a few years ago at Hogwarts. His mother died and his father disowned him as a child. He spent his childhood growing up unloved, unwelcome and unhappy. Once he turned eleven, he loved his time at Hogwarts, but no matter what he wanted, Dumbledore kept sending him back to the orphanage during the summer." I slammed the lid of my trunk shut and spun to face my old professor.



Actually, Armando Dippet was Headmaster when Riddle was in school, and it was Dippet who he met with and begged to be allowed to stay at the school during break. Dumbles was just the Transfiguration professor.

dboris posted a comment on Wednesday 5th July 2006 4:27am for An Interesting Meeting

Hello,

Just a little error when Gabrielle thanked Harry for saving her life : "Je vous remercie de m'avoir sauvé la vie" would be better.
(sauvé and not "sauver")

Dboris

Draco664 replied:

Thanks. The translation was given to me by a native French woman whom I worked with in the UK (Since my French is limited to asking if someone speaks English...).


Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 3:07am for An Interesting Meeting

Zab Zambini? I've seen his name in other stories. I am curious how you will present this story. Thanks for a new angle. pms

Wolff posted a comment on Friday 30th December 2005 12:22am for An Interesting Meeting

Heheheheh, go Harry! I read this story a while ago, when the first chapter of "Journeyman" had come out, and now I'm reading it again to remind myself of where the story was going. I love seeing pissed-off!Harry, and I just adore seeing Dumbles and Snape put in their place. Nicely done.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 31st August 2005 11:12am for An Interesting Meeting

Good, now he gets some training and soon maybe soon gets to kick some bad guy tail.

gunny