Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

brad posted a comment on Tuesday 30th May 2006 3:14am for Answers

I don't think a notification e-mail message went out for this chapter; I was quite surprised when I saw the new release date when scanning ffa.net by chance. FYI.

Having never read much Highlander stuff before I'm really getting a kick out of this new territory. Like the horrible mistreatment the three hunters were given - dropped from a tall building, split almost in two (what if he'd actually been separated into two pieces? What happenes if an immortal loses an arm? Does he have to try and attach it, connect it back to his body for it to heal?), Jennifer crushing one's skull ... ugh. Did you have fun writing this? :-)

Good fight scene ... wondering why the third hunter seems so confident that he can take on the others. Wondering if you're going to have Jen take this one on? But would the third's death then be wasted, no quickening to pass on?

Crys posted a comment on Thursday 25th May 2006 4:16pm for Answers

Uh, oh. Ryan and Connor need to team up to take on Idiot the Third? Though having a fully healthy (and very protective) vampire on their side will definitely help. Wonder if they'll let her drain this one?

Gallandro, Jen and Ryan are indeed my characters from years ago as MagyarEagle mentioned. I've since started writing in the HP-verse but still have a soft spot in my heart for not only Ryan but also Thian from my earlier writings.

Before Draco started this story, he asked for my blessing on using the characters. I cheerfully gave it to him, as I'm a fan of his writing as well.

Definitely looking forward to more chappies, Draco!

Rob posted a comment on Wednesday 24th May 2006 6:16am for Answers

Very well written! I did like Batman's leaving the voice recording of Bruce Wayne. That certainly fooled me. Also the Bruce Wayne and Alfred was very Jeeves and Woosterish (which is good). I look forward to the next chapter!

MagyarEagle posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd May 2006 4:02pm for Answers

Gallandro, Ryan Chessman and Jennifer Frost are from the Chessman Chronicals by Crys, whose writings can be found at http://crys.fanficauthors.net/
which I highly reccomend.
Draco, I loved this chapter. You capture the personality of Connor perfectly, and I love your characterization. Your previous Batman/Highlander fic was one of the most enjoyable that I have ever read, and I love the way this sequal is currently going. Please don't make us wait this long for the next chapter.
B. Szoke
The MagyarEagle

gallandro_83 posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 5:43pm for Answers

Where did the Ryan Chessman charcter come from. The only chessman I know of is the hp writer?

Also I was wondering if Mcloud had found something out which made the whole Batman/Wayne illusion less than complete. I ask because Batman had disabled the lights I had thought and the scene happened as Connor looked into the switchbox.

gallandro