Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

erwin posted a comment on Sunday 9th August 2009 2:49pm for Decisions

Very good story, I am dissapointed that so few highlander fiction excist.

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2006 5:08am for Decisions

Jeez, that was cool. Damn now I can't wait to see what happens at the gotham city party so to speak. Excellent setup work so far with the vamps/immortals and whats going on. Interesting on the lack of coven in Gotham but not suprising. Cheers!

Todd Rodgers posted a comment on Wednesday 5th July 2006 7:10am for Decisions

I really do like how you've taken on the backstory of Crys' Ryan Chessman set and started to expand it (with this section, especially). It's a nice follow-up to your original Batman/Highlander crossover as well.

Mordecai posted a comment on Tuesday 4th July 2006 12:54pm for Decisions

Liked this chapter, hope you update faster next time, and that you update your otehrs fics soon as well

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Tuesday 4th July 2006 4:54am for Decisions

Damn sweet chapter, excellent job with Ryan's taking of the jerk's head, very amusing really. I thought they were in some serious trouble. New trick for the other immortals there to try and wow, poor Jen! Can't wait to see how they hit the ground running in bat-land. Cheerio!

aemon_targaryen posted a comment on Monday 3rd July 2006 8:40pm for Decisions

I enjoy this story tremendously-but I feel the need to nitpick. The whole "controlling the quickening" thing bugs me, as it seems very AU-ish, but then again I'm not a Highlander expert. The character Ryan Chessman and his vampire wife bug me a little as well-I understand that they're not your characters, but they have the feel of a bit of authorial insertion into that universe-I guess it feels somewhat Mary-Sue-ish. I do like the idea of a long-"dead" Immortal being released from his tomb and wreaking havoc. To make an analogy-in the "Vampire-the Masquerade" universe there are some truly ancient vampires who have removed themselves from the world, but would have unbelievable powers if they ever awoke(I think-I only have passing familiarity with this 'verse.) And Batman always lends himself well to crossovers for some reason-I guess because despite his very human origins, he's forged himself into something more primarily with sheer will(and lots of money!). Anyways-I hope to read more soon, and hope this meandering review makes some sense.