Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 30th April 2008 11:28am for A hunting I will go

Good chapter.

gunny

smog2187 posted a comment on Monday 3rd December 2007 7:58am for A hunting I will go

I know it's not a proper review but meh...
I'm not sure if you wanted to write "shiza" as it sounded in English, but it's written "scheisse" in German.

Cheers

Raven69 posted a comment on Sunday 14th October 2007 1:36pm for A hunting I will go

Just wondering, is this Kellerman related to the Henri Kellerman that Dumbledore introduced as being head of ICW security when woke up at the Vatican?

Are Voldemort's followers now infiltrating the international government and not just Britain?

Donald McLeod posted a comment on Saturday 15th September 2007 1:00pm for A hunting I will go

Well you got every one inthis chapter. Question, Which Malfoy?I thought Malfoy Sr. is dead. I cant see Narcissa Malfoy as tall blond. Maybe Draco is the one to think about, did he ever git his hand repard after he blown up his wand? Anyway great job, love the story.

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 9:44am for A hunting I will go

Awesome stories! I love how your Harry has changed so much from the beginning. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing

Rob

azureguy86 posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:16pm for A hunting I will go

I reall dislike you making hermione into a bad guy, you forced hermione's complex character into a 1 dimensional person who was self centered and stubborn. While blaise turned into everything hermione was and what ginny was. Which is playful, smart, loyal, loving, kind, and compassionate. That alone made me cringe you turned this story from a three way relationship where it worked fine to a blaise/harry one with no purpose. Why change up everything so dramatically with no cause. I can already see them not ever getting back together but the way you made it just left a bad taste in my mouth. Given i don't care if you did break them up as a couple, disappointed yes but not broken. No what makes me dislike what you did is how you destroyed hermione as a character while keeping everyone else likeable.

dana3 posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 2:07pm for A hunting I will go

Glad to see more of this.

Wish I could get an Auto-Notification when it was added to though, as I am eagerly awaiting the next bit!

Latin_D posted a comment on Tuesday 28th August 2007 10:25pm for A hunting I will go

Great chapter. You definitely have a knack for action, and Journeyman Potter is full of great scenes that act as chances for Harry to show off. Which is nice to read. :)

There's a repeated line about the "poor bugger" Harry blamed for Hermione's sudden shout, and a few typos, but all in all it was pretty clean, as usual.

Can't wait for the next installment. I keep waiting for Voldemort to show up. Thanks for writing and sharing.

razor_M posted a comment on Tuesday 28th August 2007 2:05pm for A hunting I will go

Also, I think you should keep the H/HR ship and ditch Blaise instead of 'Mione, because its akward now that we know Blais is a dude.
-Razor

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Tuesday 28th August 2007 8:34am for A hunting I will go

Nice chapter. Seems Harry's underestimated by the Aurors; would the Death Eaters do that, too?

Interesting set up for the next heist (and an nasty little puzzle about what the last two paragraphs were talking about).

Will we be seeing an all out magical fight? Or will he successful sneak in an out without problems? Yeah, right :-)

Thanks for writing this. It's exciting, and interesting.

Tom A.

Rick D Gale posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 5:37pm for A hunting I will go

Great to see you back with another chapter of this fine story.

Loved Harry's interaction with the Auror in the WC. I don't think she would have believed who was in there with her if she had seen him.

I hope Harry is as careful as he needs to be when going into the next trap. But what is the item that he selected from his bag? Come on now, you have to let us know!

I look forward to your next chapter (and Harry getting back with Hermione)

Rick

brad posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 4:50pm for A hunting I will go

"The-Place-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named"?

Great to read a new chapter of this story. This one was certainly chock-a-block full of action! At least that's how it felt, with the fights and magic lighting off just a few paragraphs in, setting up the momentum for the rest of the chapter.

I wonder if Harry will ever be able to manifest his 'push' ability into true wandless magic? Is it a case of him unconsciously constricting himself to just 'pushing' ... with him able to do true wandless magic, any spell, should he ever (somehow) lose his mental fetters? Or is it truly a unique 'power'? My feeling from previous chapters is that it's the latter, although I'm starting to forget the details.

Something I don't understand ... Harry states that Narcissa 'had been captured travelling to Albania' (very chilling, the idea that there are active parties trying to ressurect Riddle) ... yet later he thinks that 'Narcissa Malfoy was bound to receive the news of my presence sooner rather than later'. Why would she have been released?

You've got me VERY WORRIED about my Hermione. You're a big bloody tease - "That, in and of itself, answered the questions I still had over our relationship". I'm worried that you're going to Harry break up with her. That it's not enough for him for Hermione to love his 'mind', but not his actions (i.e. ethics, principles, beliefs, motivation).

Say it ain't so!!!!! Please please please please please?!?!?!

Very enjoyable chapter, although I *am* currently assembling a fanfic virus to attach to my next review, should certain fears about a certain couple (whose first names both start with 'H') in a certain story prove correct ...

FULLMETAL posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 1:01pm for A hunting I will go

Good chapter as always! But I'm not too happy with the Hermione situation. You seem to have turned her into the same wimpy, nagging little girl that's always crying we saw in HBP and later in DH. What happened to her? I thought you were supposed to mature as you grow up. It really would be a shame if they broke up. Harry with Blaze alone just doesn't seem right. She's a bit on the cold side and barely flinches when Harry tells her he killed Snape. That's just not right. Hermione, how I see it has been the heart of their threesome, without her Harry and Blaze would fall apart. Right now I'm hoping that there's a good explanation for her behavior. It would be so awesome if it turned out she was pregnant and it was all just hormones talking!)

CRose posted a comment on Saturday 25th August 2007 9:11pm for A hunting I will go

Excellent, good to see an update. :D

Prince Charon posted a comment on Saturday 25th August 2007 4:05pm for A hunting I will go

Very, very interesting. Feel a little sorry for Partridge, and much moreso for Hermione.

Thank you for updating.

More soon, please.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Saturday 25th August 2007 1:33pm for A hunting I will go

An excellent and entertaining chapter.
The fight scene in the loo was wonderful, Harry hurting his hand made me LOL.
I look forward to the next installment.

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Saturday 25th August 2007 11:45am for A hunting I will go

Outstanding chapter!!!! I can't wait to read what happens in the next chapter. Harry and Hermione, I hope they do get back together that would be cool. But what about Blaise, what will she think of the entire thing of them getting back together? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

razor_M posted a comment on Saturday 25th August 2007 8:46am for A hunting I will go

I like the title of this story. It's pretty damn cool, the way you explian this whole thing with the Horcruxes, but it also makes my brain hurt trying to remember it all. Please update soon.
-Razor

kainboa posted a comment on Saturday 25th August 2007 6:22am for A hunting I will go

great chapter as usual, can't wait to see what harry does next.

keep up the great work :)

Darkness posted a comment on Saturday 25th August 2007 4:46am for A hunting I will go

Enjoyed the scuffle in the bathroom quite a bit. It seems as if all good action movies/novels/stories require a mandatory fight in the loos!

I found Harry casting an Unforgivable on an Auror a bit shocking, but then again his behaviour has been pretty shocking as of late.

It was nice to see Harry and Hermione finally talk. I suspect the situation is not as simple as Harry thinks it is, but maybe after hearing Hermione's explanation, he might be open for reconciliation.