Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Tuesday 18th July 2006 9:26am for Can't we talk about this?

Good chapter. I love to go to sleep in that position, one of the best to be in.

gunny

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2006 4:48am for Can't we talk about this?

Woot! Darn excellen5t chapter D. Really enjoyed harry's escapades upon the pope and co, especially his response to meeting the pontiff and what he revealed to them. Excellent job on his dealing with dumbles. The end bit was very cute and amusing! Can't wait to hear how he tries to explain this to the ladies! hahahah!

Ike posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 4:11pm for Can't we talk about this?

Fantastic!! I had thought this story was abandoned, its been so long since an update. I'm very happy to have been proven wrong.

Life's a Dance posted a comment on Wednesday 5th April 2006 1:28pm for Can't we talk about this?

Are you ever going to update this? It's a good story and I'd like to read more.

bratling posted a comment on Saturday 1st April 2006 7:37pm for Can't we talk about this?

Update! I need an update! More, more, more!

Patrick3 posted a comment on Friday 10th March 2006 8:57pm for Can't we talk about this?

Please update soon!

Graup posted a comment on Thursday 23rd February 2006 2:16pm for Can't we talk about this?

I have really enjoyed the story so far. Both the apprentice, and now the journeyman have been a lot of fun to read.

Thanks for sharing your stories.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Saturday 4th February 2006 9:56am for Can't we talk about this?

Excellent.

ridmania posted a comment on Thursday 26th January 2006 5:53pm for Can't we talk about this?

awesome!!! love this story!!!!

cmatbmed posted a comment on Tuesday 24th January 2006 3:45pm for Can't we talk about this?

Glad you are back and hope all is well. Thanks for the story it is a fun one.
I was hoping to have Harry go talk to the basilisk, I kind of felt sorry for the poor old guy with no one to talk to ;-)

Thanks

syamx posted a comment on Saturday 21st January 2006 9:55pm for Can't we talk about this?

i love the way u write great action and a well done sweet moment here and there. cant wait for the next chapter

Manatheron posted a comment on Tuesday 17th January 2006 6:37pm for Can't we talk about this?

Excellent chapter! I especally liked how you portrayed his holiness! Keep up the excellent work!

Tobias posted a comment on Monday 16th January 2006 7:24pm for Can't we talk about this?

Ha ha ha! I loved it. I don't know why, but him breaking into one of the most secure, religious sites in the world and talking his way out was one of the coolest things I've read in a while. Keep it up and you've got a fan for life.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Sunday 15th January 2006 9:13pm for Can't we talk about this?

I'm very glad to see you're able to come back to this story again now.

And I like your depiction of the Pope in this.

What was the barrier his summoned wands broke?

Lira posted a comment on Sunday 15th January 2006 1:58pm for Can't we talk about this?

Now that's an interesting approach. Having Harry take out Voldemort and find out about the Horcruxes afterwards. Can't wait to see what's next.

I read both Apprentice and Journeyman today. There's just one thing that seems unexplained to me at the end of Apprentice: Snape has a Dark Mark. How did he survive when all other DEs burned up on the spot?

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2006 6:39pm for Can't we talk about this?

That was really good. I like to sleep like that too, man after my own heart...lol.

gunny

Jimbocous posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2006 5:36pm for Can't we talk about this?

Great chapter. Thanks for the update!

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2006 11:04am for Can't we talk about this?

And Mission Impossible in the Magic World presents itself! Nice! This will be even more interesting than "Apprentice...".

brad posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2006 4:40am for Can't we talk about this?

Always good to read a story where Harry's superior abilities are recognised, such as here with his escape and his success in finding the horcrux. Like I mentioned with your draft I loved the 'free kick' humour, it took me quite unawares the first time around.

Curious, of course, as to what the followup interview with the Pope will entail. I'm hoping that his Holiness will recognise the sterling quality and integrity of our hero and accord him some honour - or trust - to which even dear Dumbledore isn't privy. I'll have to wait and see.

"Neither of my girls" ... nice. Nice comfortable ending. Thanks for the chapter!

Sean Dillon posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2006 8:31pm for Can't we talk about this?

Interesting chapter. Got to hand it to old Dumbles. Hasn't got a clue. Still trying to keep secrets and force Harry to do his bidding.