Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Crys posted a comment on Monday 25th February 2008 7:54am for Mopping up

> I couldn’t replace my holly wand. Ever. It was too uniquely suited to me.
Ah, yet another wrinkle for poor Harry.

> performing a manoeuvre known in military parlance as ‘get the fuck out of here’. Well, the Malfoys were from French aristocratic stock, originally. It probably came naturally to him.
*laugh* You ever heard the story/joke of why the Brits wore bright red coats and the French had brown pants?

> I recognised were ‘Potter’ and ‘Hamburg’
And such is the lead for the next story introduced.

> His mantra, which I could make out in bits and pieces occasionally, amounted to something like "oh shit, shit, shit", with occasional variations on the theme.
Does everyone's hearts good to watch the deconstruction of one Draco Malfoy, doesn't it?

> well-executed spread of spells. Very Slytherin, I mentally applauded.
*nod* And Draco finally shows he was sorted into Slytherin for a reason.

*blink* Snape? Harry's killing him didn't release him from the life debt? Karma's a bitch, ain't it, Snivellus?

> There are several people anxiously waiting to see you," he said with a conniving smile and a gleam in his eye.
There HAVE to be laws against that.

Fun series you've been doing. Looking forward to the next.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Sunday 24th February 2008 8:39pm for Mopping up

That was excellent - and worth the wait.
Poor nape, I can almost feel sorry for him.
I look forward to "Master Potter" with great anticip............ation.

Lang posted a comment on Sunday 24th February 2008 11:02am for Mopping up

Hah! w00t!

Glad I got to read another chapter! Though I'm thinking I may have to re-read Apprentice and Journeyman over again. (I won't mind!)

Though I'm a little interested in the Snape sub-plot -- if Harry says he'll never need Snape's help wouldn't that trigger something? I suppose if Snape doesn't fill his debt to Harry it'd go to his kids like with James.

Still... it'll be interesting to see what Snape does to fill his debt.

Can't wait for Master Potter,
Lang

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 24th February 2008 9:08am for Mopping up

so just how bad is the ambush that Harry is dropping into?? low blood sugar and fatigue are nearly as effective a weapon as pepper spray or prescription meds in affecting one's judgement.

thanks for completing the story - I hope that RL is treating you better now.

warm regards

bajab posted a comment on Sunday 24th February 2008 12:56am for Mopping up

Good update.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 9:04pm for Mopping up

"One Lockhart special later..." Ooooh... that is *brilliant*.

"There are several people anxiously waiting to see you..." I suspect that is code for "people waiting to arrest you". :-)

Hmmm... It's been a great story and I've certainly enjoyed it, but I hope Master Potter comes along right away. He may have all the Horcruxes (with a 'maybe' on Nagini being one?), but there are more plot lines left open than resolved.

It's been a great ride, thanks for sharing it with us.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 8:37pm for Mopping up

One further thought; What will the news that Snape is still alive do to the estrangement between Harry & Hermione? I see the potential for lots of conflict and awkwardness there.

nesparatu posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 7:26pm for Mopping up

So Draco has Harry's original wand eh...can't wait to see how exactly Harry gets it back. At least Harry can go to Hogwarts and get Voldemort's wand back...assuming Kellerman didn't kill the basilisk. Anyway, can't wait for Master Potter so I can see how this all winds up.

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 5:21pm for Mopping up

Oh come on! I wanted to read what happens when he got home!

Very glad to see your update. Looking forward to your next update in July :)

Troy. posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 4:56pm for Mopping up

brilliant. i reall enjoyed this chapter. when will u start master potter?

Bedrup posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 3:51pm for Mopping up

Good chapter. Something about Malfs port key bothered me. A bit to convenient.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 3:32pm for Mopping up

Very well done here, and enjoyed the whole chapter and book a lot. Can't wait to see how Master Potter arc goes, and what surprises we'll get to read there.

Anansii posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 2:41pm for Mopping up

Grin. Thanks for the update. Much fun, and looking forward to the next one.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 1:58pm for Mopping up

*laughs* Poor Draco really doesn't have the necessary talent for that job, now does he? I do like how this chapter went and he *clearly* has reason to go after Draco. I loved the way he took those wizards out of the fight without killing them; I'm sure they felt that an outright killing might have been more honorable - for them. The British MoM Embassy sounds like your fairly normal bunch of bureaucrats and paper-pusher; one can hope there are a few capable folk there for when nasty problems occur.

iluvchocs posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 1:44pm for Mopping up

Thanks so much for the update *grins* I really liked the way Snape showed up, and Harry set him straight on the situation xD

Gardengirl posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 1:28pm for Mopping up

Enjoyment, certainly! I do hope that Harry is reunited with one or both of his wands. Couldn't Dobby retrieve it for him? Maybe not... elves are presumably in danger from basilisks, too. *sigh* Welcome back, it was a real pleasure to see your update.

JBern posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 1:23pm for Mopping up

Congratulations on finishing another epic. I look forward to the continuation of the series.~Jim

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 1:22pm for Mopping up

Damn! An interesting conclusion but you definitely left a lot of fodder for Master Potter. Great job, I can't wait to see your next.

Korisovra posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 11:55am for Mopping up

You're not trying to tell me that that's the last chapter, right? What happens with Hermione and Daphne?

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 9:49am for Mopping up

Outstanding Ending!!!! If it makes you feel any better about taking so long, others are taking even longer!! You at least didn't take 2 years to update! I love the ending to Journeyman and I can't wait to see what happens in Master Potter! Will Harry be getting back with Hermione and Blaise during Master Potter?? Will he ever Marry either one of them?? Do keep up the outstanding work!!!!:):):):)