Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Joseph Fritz posted a comment on Sunday 6th November 2005 9:31am

Great chapter! Please post more soon!

Exile posted a comment on Monday 31st October 2005 10:39am

Definitely entertaining. Lol. Poor Harry. *grins* Do continue the brilliance.

patrik svensson posted a comment on Friday 28th October 2005 12:00pm

grejt story,
keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

Steven Augart posted a comment on Wednesday 26th October 2005 1:16pm

Zab looked on the verge of having an apoplexy.


I suggest "Zab looked on the verge of apoplexy. "An apoplexy" isn't something you have; it doesn't sound right to my ears. You could also have said "Zab looked on the verge of having a stroke.", or "Zab looked on the verge of having a fit of apoplexy."

The only reason I'm bothering to pick this nit is because I love the story, and I want it to be as good as possible!

Nick posted a comment on Monday 17th October 2005 6:25pm

What can't Hermione know and Zab probably suspects? That Harry isn't as out of touch with the Wizarding world as he pretends? That he is building a spy network? That he is actually the (as yet unnamed) Minister of Magic? Hmmmm....so many choices.
YEAS! THERE IS A SEQUEL! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! All hail Draco664!
Very nice intro by the way, I wonder if we'll (that is Harry...) get to meet the rest of the (probably soon to be disgruntled) parenting committee? Perhaps Blaise could compare notes with Dr.'s Granger and Granger.
Though for that matter I wonder how the rest of the world would take Harry Potter's living arrangements...
Hmmm...it certainly would be Interesting to see the Dursleys again (to prove that Hermione does have a sadistic side?) ...
On a different note...How much money does Harry have now? His original (Potter) inheritance was "close to thirty thousand galleons" and he probably got half (James's, Lily's and his own share...I do wonder what they decided to do with Wormtail's share-maybe donated it to a rat extermination company?) of the Black fortune (which was probably significantly larger, since the Blacks were an old, established pureblood family...though, granted, so were the Gaunts...), plus he is a full partner in the WWW....Ok so he is probably pretty damn rich. Maybe around 100k? Bah--not enough information to really get a feel for it, though he was able to make an 800 galleon downpayment without too much trouble.
Hmmm....I wonder what the "old crowd" (that is the ministry five, or at least Harry's old classmates) are doing? Crap. The timeframe keeps throwing me off. I keep thinking that it's been more than a year since Harry took his NEWTs/finished the apprenticeship. Luna and Ginny are still in school and not starting up their own newspaper. Though I do wonder about Neville.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Wednesday 12th October 2005 4:36pm

Wow - nice place to leave things hanging, by the spidey gloves no less.
I read the apprentice and JM up to this point in the last 24 hours and am very impressed by some of the highly original ways you have worked out the issues in canon - Thanks for your efforts - they are much appreciated.
warmest regards

Michael posted a comment on Sunday 9th October 2005 2:58pm

This is an absolutley incredible fic I have enjoyed reading it so much over the past week and I can not wait for you to write more, keep it up. You are a very talented writer

~Frosty

Lucia posted a comment on Thursday 6th October 2005 12:34pm

wow. i hope you update soon, I have a feeling that the next chapter will be even more fun :) Is the pope magical? Why else keep that basement of evil things around?

Brad posted a comment on Tuesday 4th October 2005 5:27am

A different feel to the chapter, given that most of it is purely narrative from Harry's point of view as he slithers around the Vatican, but a pleasure to discover the contents of his magical box of tricks as he employs his various devices and spells along the way. You've put a lot of thought into the mechanics of your HP world and all its details. Invisibility suits, 'stigmata' paste (evil, you are! And/or sacrilegious?), spiderman gloves (and the limits of same), knocking down the wall rather than the door, the list goes on. Good stuff.

I enjoyed the conversation with the Basilisk. It's always nice to read of Harry doing something that truly *is* unique, the result of a talent only he possesses.

Looking forward to seeing what the Pope has to say when he meets Harry again ... hopefully the latter's soliciticousness when he destroyed the horcrux will be repaid. Thanks for the chapter, and have a good & safe trip home!

Meg posted a comment on Monday 3rd October 2005 3:12pm

More. Soon. Please!

Lovin' the story.

Meg

Machiavelli Jr posted a comment on Monday 3rd October 2005 2:30pm

Er, a Basilisk's gaze kills you; the survivors in CoS were so incredibly annoying because they all got lucky - reflections, ghosts, cameras etc. The Swiss Guards would be expecting to retrieve dead bodies. Still, cool chapter. Why is the Pope collecting so much Dark stuff? Has to be something good. KUTGW.

Crys posted a comment on Monday 3rd October 2005 6:26am

Love Harry's sarcastic humor.

Interesting Mission: Impossible break-in you have going.

One thing, though. Aren't you a bit concerned about how badly you're trashing the Catholic Church, here. I mean, a BASILISK? Yikes.

Anyway, entertaining story. Looking forward to more!

Adam posted a comment on Sunday 2nd October 2005 11:03pm

lol, ahh dont you just love days like that. Talk about going from bad to worse.

Joseph posted a comment on Wednesday 28th September 2005 6:10pm

I love the story i really do. This is how Harry should act and not some pathetic nancy boy as characterized by Rowling. However, I noticed in this chapt. about the comments on witch burning and the catholic church. Sorry to burst your bubble but the protestants and more importantly england and the US burned alot more witches that the catholics. Dont get me wrong plenty of burning on both sides, just protestant countries tended to burn more 'witches'.

lucia posted a comment on Tuesday 27th September 2005 7:57am

Loved it!!! more

Jennifer posted a comment on Monday 26th September 2005 6:59pm

I love what you have written so far. It is interesting and one of the more original fics I've read. ALso love how Harry isn't just getting more powerful, but smarter too and how we watched him get smarter. Update soon please.

Machiavelli Jr posted a comment on Sunday 25th September 2005 11:26am

Excellent, and incorporating the Horcruxes is a stroke of genius. Vatican conspiracies though? That old chestnut? Ah well, magical ones make a nice change from Dan Brown clones, the Bonfire of the Vanities and the Borgias [though we know Lucrezia at least was a witch]. My sig sort of compels me to be biased here; don't let Harry have an easy ride. The Italians really did write the books on sneaky politicking, suffering witches and thoroughly stuffing the English.

stu posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2005 7:55pm

well i liked how you have linked the 6th into your story, make you wander how much of falcone that dumbledore knew of and when our hero will find out

DoWnEr posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2005 11:10am

WOW..... i didn't even know there was a sequel. So far it lives up to the expectation you set with Apprentice Potter and im sure that won't change in the future...

And im glad someone protested FF.nets ridiculious restrictions on stories even with their hypocritcal motto.

Dave McCombs posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2005 10:24am

I enjoy your stories; I always have, and this one is no exception.

What I do NOT enjoy are your gratuitous attacks on the Catholic Church. I respectfully request that you refrain from such in the future. They are offensive and are certainly not germane to the story.