Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2011 5:30am for Breaking Storm

Overall, this is a well written story, but the plot may be a bit too dark. The fact that in the end even Blaise appears to have betrayed him, although with obvious reason, is kinda disappointing. Long term, this is a very difficult series to wrap up, unless you simply finished with the Voldemort arc. The problem with the story is, while Harry's plan may work, it is a very dark and lonely road to get to the end. Also, after you pay the bill to destroy and drive off evil, the hard part truly begins. How do you convince people to build a better world, and not just slip back into complacency? Overall, I think Harry would have had a better shot, or perhaps as good of one if after he finished with the Horcruxes, he Blaise, and Hermione went to teach at Hogwarts. If Harry could be named the Head of Slytherin, with the others also in important positions you might have eventually, over the course of say forty or so years, been able to effect change without as much bloodshed. Such an effort would probably even produce longer lasting results. There would still be the odd battles of course, but the price of freedom has always been constant vigilance.

Zamia posted a comment on Sunday 9th January 2011 1:59am for Breaking Storm

Hope your Muse will one day allow you to finish this excellent trilogy. Cheers.
Z

Jezza88 posted a comment on Tuesday 28th December 2010 9:32am for Breaking Storm

Great story!!

However, I'm just curious, but when will you update the story again? It's been an entire year!! I really want to know what happens next.

Other then that, you have written a great story with great characters and it would be great to see the end of the trilogy.

Palindrome102 posted a comment on Wednesday 24th November 2010 6:03am for Breaking Storm

please up date, or atleast say that the story has been discontinued. I just found it, and then got to this chapter with it being the last one posted in years, and i was sad. Please please please.....

socratio posted a comment on Sunday 21st November 2010 3:18pm for Breaking Storm

I look forward to your next update. It has been an awe-inspiring first hand accounting of a boy, who turned into a man. Of a cannon fag turned into a fanon force-field of power, strength, and pragmatic cunning and ability. I would tell you to make it easier for those of lesser proficiency in english to understand it, but tht would directly affect the quality. I would tell you to spread your chapters out and make the font bigger, but that's just my eyes playing tricks on me.

So instead, I will tell you this.

Thank you.
Good job.

Socratio/Tehol.Beddict out.

willboon posted a comment on Thursday 11th November 2010 3:00pm for Breaking Storm

plese finish the story

stargenna posted a comment on Monday 1st November 2010 2:11am for Breaking Storm

I don't understand the turn in the story. You might explain it in later chapters BUT why did HP's decision to go after purebloods affect Blaise when her papa was captured? If she was going to get upset, it seems like the death of Fudge would have cracked her resolve.

Why did HP tell her he had grandpa in the first place? Did he think since Hermione left when his character was revealed he'd just test Blaise in the meantime to see if she would snap?

With Blaise and the rest being accessories to the hoax of HP's death, what can Zeb and Blaise really do with the information?

I really didn't expect a betrayal from Blaise. Zeb sure. He never agreed to any of the plans from capturing the horocruxes or to equalizing the wizarding world.

I wish I understood how HP went from hero to the villain in very short order. Is this a tree of liberty thing and the rest of us just don't understand?

thaumologist posted a comment on Tuesday 26th October 2010 3:47pm for Breaking Storm

Well I've loved this series. I can only hope that whatever is causing a lack of new material stops if it is something bad, or continues if it is something awesome.

C

Puffyboots posted a comment on Sunday 12th September 2010 11:49am for Breaking Storm

Blaise leaving is harsh, and I do hope there is a good reason for it. I think that is one of the best pairings I have ever seen in Fanfiction. You made it very believable. You write very well, and I hope to see more chapters on this story in the future.

Good luck with your daughters.

Fair winds and following seas,

-Puffyboots

GODOFWAR129 posted a comment on Friday 13th August 2010 7:30am for Breaking Storm

Man you do know that you write awesome stories dont you.if any body didnt tell you i am telling you again . I have read your stories now by two times and i dont know why you are not updating but if it is only laziness Plz work something out for us mere fans. But if you are busy with you life Plz take some time atleast on weekends to put some thing together. Thanks man;-)

Charles Newton posted a comment on Sunday 1st August 2010 3:53am for Breaking Storm

Any possibility of continuing this masterpiece?

OlorinBlack posted a comment on Thursday 17th June 2010 9:30pm for Breaking Storm

Hmmm, interesting. Which leaves the question of what next?

Sterling posted a comment on Thursday 10th June 2010 9:34am for Breaking Storm

This has been a great series of stories. I see it has been quite awhile since you have last updated. If you have quit writing I still want to thank you for giving us this much great material to read. However, if you haven't I look forward to any further updates.

paulmoss posted a comment on Thursday 3rd June 2010 10:58pm for Breaking Storm

Brilliant story really enjoyed the first 2 parts of this trilogy. Keep up the good work.

zArkham4269 posted a comment on Thursday 20th May 2010 12:55am for Breaking Storm

You know, it is a cruel bit of truth in fanfiction that the best stories seem to be the ones that aren't finished. =[

goku90504 posted a comment on Wednesday 19th May 2010 3:07am for Breaking Storm

Oh Gawd it's a great story i wish it would be continued did she betray him? or did zab find his own way out? or something else?

Riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 15th February 2010 8:00pm for Breaking Storm

This is a good chapter, I could see that Blaise would betray Harry for her Great-grandfather. If Blaise freed Zab and she agree with him then she would start working against Harry, Zab don't agree with what Harry is doing and seem like he go against him. I really don't know if Blaise betrayed Harry for I have not seen anything to prove betrayal, but it does look like that Blaise lost some trust with Harry don't matter if she betrayed Harry or not. To me it seem that Harry is losing the battle since he losing allies, Zab and Blaise used to have his back but now it seem that both are gone and he pretty much alone.

delrusant posted a comment on Sunday 24th January 2010 9:04am for Breaking Storm

The climax approach, the bigots have begun to really panick halping to create an atmosphere where revolt comes more easily ftom the most numerous non neutral faction. Surprise are sprung and unexpected events occurs but what the truth really is we won't know (like the "I stole from my own fault" surprise).

Crys posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd November 2009 4:05am for Breaking Storm

Blaise betraying him is just too easy an answer . . . No, my guess is that the Ministry is controlling Ron. Hermione betraying him (or under control) is also possible, but I'm going to go with Ron being controlled.

Nice addition to the story. Harry's snarky humor and the banter with Zab all were good reads.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

KittFoxx posted a comment on Thursday 29th October 2009 12:04pm for Breaking Storm

Just wanted to let you know that I only read slash.....until I started reading this story. I am so impressed with how you have written each character. You make them so believable and the story keeps me on the edge of my chair with anticipation of the next chapter. I have not read the first two installments but as soon as I leave here I'm going to download them all so I can read them over and over. Please keep writing, I'd read anything you write. You got me hooked for good.

KittFoxx