Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

witowsmp posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 10:17am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Good chapter. I like how the pureblood homes were attacked.

I suspected that Hermione had been pregnant. If she doesn't end up getting back with Blaise and Harry, you'll have to change your story relationship designation to Harry/Blaise.

I hope the government truly changes as a result of Harry's actions.

Wolf550e posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 9:47am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

It is funny how the death eater terrorists are actually representative of the aristocracy rather than an oppressed people or class. Some freedom fighters they are! And completely supported by the legitimate government too. I don't really know why they had to resort to violence - I think the laws they wanted could have been passed without a coup.

I hope Harry can ruin more people, and they won't pin the attacks on him.

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 9:30am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Outstanding chapter!!!! So will the next chapter include the funeral crashing???? Will he have Hermione and Blaise go and act as the weeping lovers while he crashes his own funeral???? Will Harry eventually kill that snivelling bastard known as Albus Dumb-old-dork???? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!!!!:):):):)

warpwizard posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 9:08am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Good stuff. "Lucious Malfart" = LOL

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 8:01am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

I thought the decision involving Hermione was excellent -- I didn't think the three-way relationship was working. It can't work if Blaise and Hermione don't love each other, and she was the one who left first.

That said, I can see Blaise and Hermione building a relationship -- Blaise because she needs help after her contribution to the Fudge suicide, and Hermione because she's mature enough to give it, and mature enough to help Blaise for Harry's sake. Then, if they decide they like each other in a non-competitive environment . . . .

Looking forward to the reading of the will, and the fallout from the latest attack.

Tom A.

Particle_Accelerator posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 7:57am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Not too surprised about Hermione being pregnant and losing the baby. The surprise about it being Croaker's responsibility was impressive though. However, I am bitterly disappointed that you choose to have Harry break things off permanently with Hermione. I honestly feel you made a mistake with that decision and the story will suffer from it. The Harry/Hermione/Blaise dynamic was great and was what really compelled me to stay with your series. Don't know if there is all that much to hold my attention now though, I'm afraid. We'll see. Anyways, thanks for answering the hanging questions about Hermione. Best of luck with finishing up the story.

uthamm posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 7:29am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Nice. I really like the reality that you impose on this - Blaise with second thoughts, conflict with Hermione and Harry's honesty with himself, even when distasteful (i.e. Doesn't want Hermione for the Mother of his children).

Interesting that he did not insure that the Royston bints were dead. Can't they identify him? Is Harry counting on the whole dead thing to keep him clear?

And what is going to happen to Croker? Judging from Harry's experience with enhancing Magic with strong emotion, will anyone survive that encounter?

DrT posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 7:05am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Interesting chapter. I twill be interesting to see what Harry does next (not to mention what Zab might be up to)

Kinsfire posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 6:44am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

I think what I would find most interesting is for Blaise to decide she couldn't handle it any more and break things off.

I will admit that she dropped in myeyes when she pulled the "Choose" card after living with the relationship for so long.

I guess I'm hoping for Hermione or someone else simply because I find the Blaise in this series to be thoroughly unlikeable. To me, at no time has she ever seemed like she's in love with Harry.

That's just my view on it, though.

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 4:33am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Honestly, this whole thing is dying in my eyes. Blaise isn't really impressing me any more. Hermione has been completely dumped on here, and while she has made mistakes, they are understandable ones.

I don't see Harry giving up on Hermione because Blaise doesn't like her. I would think Harry has invested so much more in Hermione than Blaise, but perhaps you just grew tired of trying to juggle the trichotomy...

Hopefully this will turn around, but if not it will be a pity, because the Hermione and Blaise dynamic could have been really good, instead you made it into a competition, with a winner chosen before it started...

The Harry/Hermione/Blaise ship and dynamic was my biggest selling point on this story, and I would assume there were many others in the same ship.

If you intend on continuing this course of action, at least reclassify the ship on this story to Harry/Blaise.

Thanks for writing,
Matt



Gardengirl posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 4:12am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Thanks for a great read! Harry Voldy-ing the purebloods is always good entertainment :) Hermione's loss was very sad, and totally believable in the context you've created of the Ministry having no consequences for its actions.

FenrisWolf posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 3:19am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

It's taken ages to get to this point, but I should've seen the foreshadowing in the constant nonverbal sniping from Harry about Hermione's behavior. So after two and a half novelette-length stories Harry comes up with the self-justification to dump Hermione and sounds like he's half ready to buy Croaker a cigar for eliminating that inconvenient lump of tissue that would've been his FIRST-BORN CHILD.

It also doesn't help that Harry has transformed from an angry young man wresting control of his life from a manipulative old bastard into an arrogant prick whoe only real difference from Mafloy is that he has the money and brains to act on his prejudices. You really should change the title from Master Potter to Bastard Potter, it would suit the subject matter better.

Paladin11 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 3:03am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Love this chapter, especially like how Harry learning to control himself and didnt just go off and blast Croaker, that said i hope you have him crucio the fucker