Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 9:18am for Sirius Plagiarism

Good stuff! Harry's sense of humor is fantastic, as usual. I liked "The irony of my greatest fear being deathly afraid of me was lost on our dear ex-Minister." The jail break was exciting and well done. Harry's newest power is intriguing. He's getting pretty powerful, which I think would be a bit of a turn-off except that you've done such a good job all along of making things difficult for him even with all of his advantages. It was also good to see at least one of the girls again. Hopefully we'll see more of Blaise and Hermione soon. Again, great chapter. Thanks for writing,
Jay

Peter Clark posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 9:00am for Sirius Plagiarism

Wai wai!

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 8:42am for Sirius Plagiarism

Outstanding chapter!!!! Your bloody quick on the updating!!!! I love the fact that he stole the map of the prison so he could escape!!!! Is the map self updating???? Will Harry tell Hermione that he's alive???? Will Harry/Blaise/Hermione all become one big family???? What would that make Hermione or Blaise???? Which one would be the mistress and which one would be the wife???? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!!!!:):):):) We're not worthy:):):):)

artenry posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 8:37am for Sirius Plagiarism

Nice.
You've done a wonderful job of developing Fudge's character, and the lengths to which he could be dangerous (as well as stupid).

And Harry is as sharp and logical as ever. Good job.

Keep it up, and I hope to see an update soon!

MrRobertsIII posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 8:14am for Sirius Plagiarism

Its great to see an update so soon. Go Fudge! You have done a perfect job with him: weak, flawed but still very dangerous.

Percy wa a surprise but it made a sad sort of sense. A fool, but a loyal one.

I enjoed the fight scenes, but found Harry's ability to push in Dementors' head a bit hard to believe just because nothing at all is really supposed to work on them and the pushing appears so simple. Pulling the magic out of then would have been easier for me to buy.

Great fic!

Alex00 posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 7:55am for Sirius Plagiarism

Awesome work keep it up.

uthamm posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 7:55am for Sirius Plagiarism

Wow. Just . . . wow. THIS was a fantastic chapter. Can't WAIT to see how pissed!off!Harry! reacts to this one. And how about a hit on the plan? Nice work with the pushing being Harry's identifying characteristic to Blaise. Where has Hermione been? Could this be what pushes her over the edge to the revolution? The pulling thing was awesome. Ward!Breaker!Harry! anyone?

Again, sweet work, looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!

Renzo7 posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 7:32am for Sirius Plagiarism

Awesome work here. Great escape, nice reunion, fun with karma... Good work, as always. Keep it up, I hope you update soon.

vl100butch posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 5:57am for Sirius Plagiarism

I can't wait for the next installment...to the barricades....let's get the revolution underway!!!!!

the pure bloods aren't going to know what hit them.....

rodrigo2 posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 5:56am for Sirius Plagiarism

Great story and chapter. Hope you update it real soon.

motor18 posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 5:51am for Sirius Plagiarism

Good Story so far I have really enjoyed this series. So the New power is shown, I was wondering what it would be. It will be interesting to see what he can do with the ability to such magic from things. Their is another story called "the Power" where Harry has an ability that follows this. He gets many extra benefits from it that would be good folr your harry to have. I find it hard to believe that Blaise didn't notice someone coming in to dose Fake Harry with Poly juice every hour this also means Fudge has more that 2 cohorts (2 gaurds and at least 1 Doc to keep fake Harry changed)

corwalch posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 5:13am for Sirius Plagiarism

More soon...puhhhllleeeezzzeee ~puppy dog eyes look up soulfully~
This is getting better and better. Must see what Happens next when Fudge is dropped in it so far he'll never see daylight and I was surprised that Percy is still following that idiot, though that might have been the Ministry doing that to him.

busted posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 4:44am for Sirius Plagiarism

Excellent work as always. I have been looking forward to Harry seeing Blaise again so i cant wait for the next chapter.

I cant think of any thing to be improved on so all I can say is keep up the good work.

DrT posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 4:30am for Sirius Plagiarism

Oh, dear. I wonder how many anthills have been kicked over? And Blaise is NOT going to be merciful!

Good chapter.

Taegeous posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 1:36am for Sirius Plagiarism

great chapter. i could actually envision harry standing there, arms raised in triumph, sucking power from the wards. the reaction from blaise was great... i wonder if we will see something similar from hermione.

Chrispy posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 1:09am for Sirius Plagiarism

I liked this chapter, but your chapter 'previous' 'next' buttons seem fubared.