Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Tktk posted a comment on Tuesday 5th March 2019 1:34pm

Abandoned? Damn, I don't know how to deal with this. I was super invested in the story. One of the best I've read in fanfiction, and I can't believe it's not complete. But thank you! For writing this far, and crafting such a beautiful story! I'll still hold out hope that you could revisit this!:)

Fic Chick posted a comment on Tuesday 7th November 2017 6:41am

I'm sorry you seem to have abandoned this fic. It's interesting.

Ceres posted a comment on Thursday 27th April 2017 9:47pm

I'll admit I got to the end of my chapter and released epithets till the air was blue reminding myself that this was the last chapter, I truely hope you aren't experiencing writers block or just decided to abandon the story, please please update soon

mosnterk posted a comment on Wednesday 26th August 2015 6:17pm

I really really enjoyed this trilogy and I hope that you can finish it. Seems like a waste of quite the well thought out plot and all the time and hard work writing it all to leave it as it stands. Either way, thank you for writting it.

DazzlingD posted a comment on Saturday 18th July 2015 12:57am

I love these stories!

Geneva posted a comment on Monday 9th February 2015 11:06pm

Just re-read up to this point. Still dying for the end! :)

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Wednesday 12th November 2014 5:23am

Fun story so far and quite an enjoyable read. Harry really is out to remake the entire UK magical society and doing well so far it seems. It shoudl prove interesting to read if Blaze betrayed Harry, which I doubt, or was forced and how her Great Gran managed to get passed the entrapments Harry forced upon him. Thanks for sharing!

Bobsama posted a comment on Sunday 9th November 2014 1:48am

It's been my first time reading this trilogy and I must say that, though incomplete, it was quite satisfying. (Especially Journeyman.) You left off here on a tougher note--how and why does Harry lose everything? What were Blaise's motivations (are they as simple as finding/rescuing Zab)? With Harry's previously strong partner apparently out of the picture, what does that leave of Hermione? Not long ago, he didn't want her to be mother of his children (which basically cuts her out, though there's been no formalization of that). Weaving back, I do see that the entire trio isn't a perfect relationship. Even so, the lack of communication is never really addressed as none of the three seem (or seemed) willing to have an honest conversation... or much of a conversation at all. Harry's definitely walking a tightrope between dark & evil, dancing on both sides. I do like the cunning displayed even as his intentions waiver about.

Now then, I really wish you'd have finished this series or even just outlined the remainder. Even if you did have notes prior, I'd doubt that, after all these years, you'd still have them or be willing to post them. I'll hold out a flicker of hope, though.

tcl7189 posted a comment on Friday 10th October 2014 7:27am

Great ride.... Hope you can continue it some time!!

GBTtown posted a comment on Saturday 23rd August 2014 11:42pm

Great story.

gtgrouch posted a comment on Tuesday 12th August 2014 4:09am

Another chapter in a fun, innovative story. Unfortunately, it may be the last, or at least the last for some time.

gtgrouch posted a comment on Tuesday 12th August 2014 2:53am

Gee, I guess that the pureblood's position in society isn't that secure after all.

gtgrouch posted a comment on Tuesday 12th August 2014 12:13am

Damn, I never thought FUdge would have the fortitude to do that!

gtgrouch posted a comment on Monday 11th August 2014 4:07pm

Great start to a story! I see that it is unfinished, which is a problem, since this author is excellent at obscuring the end of the story in circuitous plot twists. However, the writing is excellent, the characterization is good, and I fully intend to enjoy what there is written here.

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Tuesday 17th June 2014 10:04am

Please, PLEASE finish this? Please with sugar on top?

20cent posted a comment on Tuesday 14th May 2013 1:47am

I really enjoyed your trilogy ! Angry Harry is convincing and frightening.

I'd be glad to read the last chapters if you ever write them...

Vincent.

ibskib posted a comment on Thursday 7th March 2013 4:48am

I've enjoyed this story quite a lot even though it seems like it won't be finished this Harry (spine not optional) has been pretty satisfying.

The only thing that mars my enjoyment is not knowing what exactly is up with Blaise and Zeb, and not seeing Harry hunt down his wand at last. The plot so far has been much more fun than just preventing Voldemort's return would have been.

Andrius posted a comment on Friday 14th September 2012 1:15am

I'm really curious how this story would have concluded. Everything points to Harry revealing his identity before one year is up. However, then it will be easy to make the connection to the wizard who has been terrorizing pure bloods, and he would be hunted by even more people than now.

mantimeforgot posted a comment on Wednesday 29th August 2012 6:00am

I am disappointed to see that this fic is unlikely to be continued, but pleased that my prediction that in order to create further dramatic and relationship tension Blaise would eventually "betray" or "leave" Harry in some way (which presumably would lead to Hermione and Blaise competing again to re-establish themselves in Harry's good graces). All in all the stories have proven most entertaining and has done a good job of providing a powered up Harry Potter without making him an unstoppable superman.

I hope that at some point the fic will be finalized, but understand that young children can sap the inspiration to write from the best of us.

parth posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2012 10:57am

hey draco,

i know that it has been a long long time for you to update the story but i have been following this for the last two years and i reallly reallly want to see this one updated..

please please update soon..