Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Dagico posted a comment on Monday 30th January 2012 4:49am

I've been following your little series since around 2005, when I was in middle school, and I've really enjoyed it. I'm in university now, and for some reason I ended up thinking about it and rereading much of it this weekend; it made me fondly remember being younger. I dunno if you have any intention of continuing with it (it's been a while), but for whatever it's worth, I just thought I'd let you know that there's at least one person who would really appreciate it.

Daniel1234 posted a comment on Monday 16th January 2012 2:07pm

Nice chapter. Now i am just waiting for Croker to croke. I really am. The miscarrige made me very angry and i don ´t even have kids.

_MarS_ posted a comment on Sunday 15th January 2012 4:39pm

Hello Draco,
I would like to thank you for sharing your great stories with me and all the others.
Unfortunately it seems you don't have time to write any more and I sincerely hope that is because you are enjoying time with your growing family and not as an consequence of some unfortunate event.

I wish you best of luck and thanks again
MarS

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2011 5:30am

Overall, this is a well written story, but the plot may be a bit too dark. The fact that in the end even Blaise appears to have betrayed him, although with obvious reason, is kinda disappointing. Long term, this is a very difficult series to wrap up, unless you simply finished with the Voldemort arc. The problem with the story is, while Harry's plan may work, it is a very dark and lonely road to get to the end. Also, after you pay the bill to destroy and drive off evil, the hard part truly begins. How do you convince people to build a better world, and not just slip back into complacency? Overall, I think Harry would have had a better shot, or perhaps as good of one if after he finished with the Horcruxes, he Blaise, and Hermione went to teach at Hogwarts. If Harry could be named the Head of Slytherin, with the others also in important positions you might have eventually, over the course of say forty or so years, been able to effect change without as much bloodshed. Such an effort would probably even produce longer lasting results. There would still be the odd battles of course, but the price of freedom has always been constant vigilance.

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2011 2:09am

This continues to be a good story although I'm a bit curious why it takes Harry to open the door. Sure that is the way it was intended to be opened, but why not just use spells or even mechanical means to force the entrance?

kyoshi posted a comment on Saturday 5th November 2011 8:43am

Story is brilliant and Harry is very cunning. But I like to see some confortations against the Malfoys and their partners.

kyoshi posted a comment on Saturday 5th November 2011 8:05am

Great story, well written and believable.

HappyCthulhu posted a comment on Monday 14th March 2011 12:16am

I really really want to finish this, but I can't since it is not complete
9/10 because it's a great story
0/10 for being incomplete

Zamia posted a comment on Sunday 9th January 2011 1:59am

Hope your Muse will one day allow you to finish this excellent trilogy. Cheers.
Z

Jezza88 posted a comment on Tuesday 28th December 2010 9:32am

Great story!!

However, I'm just curious, but when will you update the story again? It's been an entire year!! I really want to know what happens next.

Other then that, you have written a great story with great characters and it would be great to see the end of the trilogy.

Palindrome102 posted a comment on Wednesday 24th November 2010 6:03am

please up date, or atleast say that the story has been discontinued. I just found it, and then got to this chapter with it being the last one posted in years, and i was sad. Please please please.....

socratio posted a comment on Sunday 21st November 2010 3:18pm

I look forward to your next update. It has been an awe-inspiring first hand accounting of a boy, who turned into a man. Of a cannon fag turned into a fanon force-field of power, strength, and pragmatic cunning and ability. I would tell you to make it easier for those of lesser proficiency in english to understand it, but tht would directly affect the quality. I would tell you to spread your chapters out and make the font bigger, but that's just my eyes playing tricks on me.

So instead, I will tell you this.

Thank you.
Good job.

Socratio/Tehol.Beddict out.

willboon posted a comment on Thursday 11th November 2010 3:00pm

plese finish the story

stargenna posted a comment on Monday 1st November 2010 2:11am

I don't understand the turn in the story. You might explain it in later chapters BUT why did HP's decision to go after purebloods affect Blaise when her papa was captured? If she was going to get upset, it seems like the death of Fudge would have cracked her resolve.

Why did HP tell her he had grandpa in the first place? Did he think since Hermione left when his character was revealed he'd just test Blaise in the meantime to see if she would snap?

With Blaise and the rest being accessories to the hoax of HP's death, what can Zeb and Blaise really do with the information?

I really didn't expect a betrayal from Blaise. Zeb sure. He never agreed to any of the plans from capturing the horocruxes or to equalizing the wizarding world.

I wish I understood how HP went from hero to the villain in very short order. Is this a tree of liberty thing and the rest of us just don't understand?

thaumologist posted a comment on Tuesday 26th October 2010 3:47pm

Well I've loved this series. I can only hope that whatever is causing a lack of new material stops if it is something bad, or continues if it is something awesome.

C

xsilverfirex posted a comment on Saturday 18th September 2010 5:17pm

Are you ever going to update?

xsilverfirex posted a comment on Saturday 18th September 2010 5:16pm

Are you going to update?

Puffyboots posted a comment on Sunday 12th September 2010 11:49am

Blaise leaving is harsh, and I do hope there is a good reason for it. I think that is one of the best pairings I have ever seen in Fanfiction. You made it very believable. You write very well, and I hope to see more chapters on this story in the future.

Good luck with your daughters.

Fair winds and following seas,

-Puffyboots

GODOFWAR129 posted a comment on Friday 13th August 2010 7:30am

Man you do know that you write awesome stories dont you.if any body didnt tell you i am telling you again . I have read your stories now by two times and i dont know why you are not updating but if it is only laziness Plz work something out for us mere fans. But if you are busy with you life Plz take some time atleast on weekends to put some thing together. Thanks man;-)

Charles Newton posted a comment on Sunday 1st August 2010 3:53am

Any possibility of continuing this masterpiece?