Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

DrT posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 7:05am

Interesting chapter. I twill be interesting to see what Harry does next (not to mention what Zab might be up to)

Kinsfire posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 6:44am

I think what I would find most interesting is for Blaise to decide she couldn't handle it any more and break things off.

I will admit that she dropped in myeyes when she pulled the "Choose" card after living with the relationship for so long.

I guess I'm hoping for Hermione or someone else simply because I find the Blaise in this series to be thoroughly unlikeable. To me, at no time has she ever seemed like she's in love with Harry.

That's just my view on it, though.

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 4:33am

Honestly, this whole thing is dying in my eyes. Blaise isn't really impressing me any more. Hermione has been completely dumped on here, and while she has made mistakes, they are understandable ones.

I don't see Harry giving up on Hermione because Blaise doesn't like her. I would think Harry has invested so much more in Hermione than Blaise, but perhaps you just grew tired of trying to juggle the trichotomy...

Hopefully this will turn around, but if not it will be a pity, because the Hermione and Blaise dynamic could have been really good, instead you made it into a competition, with a winner chosen before it started...

The Harry/Hermione/Blaise ship and dynamic was my biggest selling point on this story, and I would assume there were many others in the same ship.

If you intend on continuing this course of action, at least reclassify the ship on this story to Harry/Blaise.

Thanks for writing,
Matt



Gardengirl posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 4:12am

Thanks for a great read! Harry Voldy-ing the purebloods is always good entertainment :) Hermione's loss was very sad, and totally believable in the context you've created of the Ministry having no consequences for its actions.

FenrisWolf posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 3:19am

It's taken ages to get to this point, but I should've seen the foreshadowing in the constant nonverbal sniping from Harry about Hermione's behavior. So after two and a half novelette-length stories Harry comes up with the self-justification to dump Hermione and sounds like he's half ready to buy Croaker a cigar for eliminating that inconvenient lump of tissue that would've been his FIRST-BORN CHILD.

It also doesn't help that Harry has transformed from an angry young man wresting control of his life from a manipulative old bastard into an arrogant prick whoe only real difference from Mafloy is that he has the money and brains to act on his prejudices. You really should change the title from Master Potter to Bastard Potter, it would suit the subject matter better.

Paladin11 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 3:03am

Love this chapter, especially like how Harry learning to control himself and didnt just go off and blast Croaker, that said i hope you have him crucio the fucker

brad posted a comment on Sunday 29th June 2008 3:21am

Well that's a bit of a shock! While I doubt that Harry will be very upset about Fudge's suicide - unless it greatly impedes his plans - I wonder if he was secretly hoping for this outcome? Like he's hoping to likewise push Draco to take his own life, as he mentioned to Hermione?

Speaking of Hermione ... Harry's impetuous proposal to Blaise made me very unhappy :-(. If he's prepared to make such a commitment to the one girl with not a thought about the other then I guess my hopes for a romantic reconciliation between Harry and Hermione are dashed. Damn it.

I have to admit, though, you've always painted Blaise as a very good partner for Harry, straight down the line, so it's only the obstinate H/Hr fanboy part of me that's morose. I'm happy for Harry and Blaise, reallly ... (I just hope you make Hermione happy too!).

We've still got the mystery of what happened to Hermione while Harry was away to yet be uncovered also.

Who's next on Harry's hit list?

witowsmp posted a comment on Friday 27th June 2008 7:56pm

I did enjoy the conversation with Fudge.
He did the only sensible thing, I'd say. It is too bad he won't be punished more.

I do look forward to seeing the rest of what Harry's doing.

cpd6000 posted a comment on Friday 27th June 2008 7:39am

Great story, update when you can

matthew2c4u posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 8:42pm

I just read all your chapters of Apprentice Journeymen and now master over the past few days, JBern and Disobedience writers praise is well afforded

Ceres posted a comment on Monday 16th June 2008 4:11pm

wow that was great i'm loving this story becasue its bashing people i dont like and even though it isnt bashing everyone i want they arnt in the story as much so i'm loving it. um keep this story comin it has helped me get through the annoyances of the fact that summer is really freaking boring. well update soon please and thankyou

Kalen Darkmoon posted a comment on Friday 13th June 2008 9:55pm

It appears there is a mistake at the end of this chapter.

"I let him go suddenly and stood, reaching into my robes and withdrawing his broken wand. I tossed it down on the carpet in front of him and gave him a condescending sneer."

Note you said BROKEN wand here but the last sentence of the chapter says the wand was UNBROKEN that he took his life with.

Assuming the idiot really did successfully take his life, I can only say wow! Didn't think Fudge had it in him to take his own life. But then he was pumped full of liquid courage (aka drunk off his arse) so I suppose it's plausible given that he knew he was so thoroughly screwed and that it was the only way to possibly save the rest of his family from Harry's wrath.

Jimbocous posted a comment on Sunday 8th June 2008 3:13pm

Oh, dear Fudge, a coward to the end ... Nice one

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 7th June 2008 6:20pm

*snicker* Always nice to make the villian off himself. I do like the set-up Harry and Blaise are preparing and I daresay there're going to be a number of less-than-happy campers when it becomes public. 'Twill be very interesting to see how he deals with Dumbles, who could be something of a stumbling block and hinderance if not leashed/controlled properly (besides, turnabout is fair play).

dennisud posted a comment on Saturday 7th June 2008 2:12pm

First I love this trilogy and how you have tailored the 'New" trio here. I think the way Harry has not only developed his attitude and powers Your Version of a female Blaise is exquisite! I'm very anxious about what had happened to Hermione during Harry's European adventure and how he will deal with it when he finds out what has taken her spirit!

Finally I think your underusing a very catalystic character,

one Luna Lovegood.

She by herself had a huge influence in the 5th book, why not here!

Hope we read more soon!

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Wednesday 4th June 2008 9:08pm

Well, I'm surprised Fudge off'ed himself. I'll be interested to see if that's what Harry was trying to do, or if he's surprised too. :-)

Great chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

Patches posted a comment on Monday 2nd June 2008 10:26pm

Quite a Slytherin chapter! Harry at least did something quite Gryfindor and asked Blaise to marry him. I can really understand why she said no right now. Her conditions are very understandable. Being married to a recently dead husband is not what she is looking for in a "long term" relationship. Fudge was a surprise. It is too bad Harry scared him that badly but maybe having Fudge out of the way will be a good thing in the long run. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Monday 2nd June 2008 7:01pm

Great chapter Can't believe fudge killed himself. Didn't see that coming. Sounds like that's gonna put a crimp in Harry's plans.

Cant' wait for more and to see Malfoy Manor burned down to the ground.

Rob

Anthony May posted a comment on Monday 2nd June 2008 6:17pm

Very cool, please update soon!

Crys posted a comment on Monday 2nd June 2008 5:55am

Huh. Well, that puts a wrinkle in the plans.

*ponder* Maybe not. It'll certainly give the opposition someone to blame, but the public doesn't know about Fudge's involvement.

Yeow, this is getting messy.

Surprising, though. Fudge suiciding. Didn't think he had it in him. Though Harry and Blaise certainly pushed him far enough.