Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Anthony May posted a comment on Monday 26th October 2009 9:37am

Friggin Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Great Job! What fun! Can't wait for the next update!

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Sunday 25th October 2009 11:34am

Outstanding chapter!!!! I love how Harry mocks the church wizards!!!! Will we be seeing more of Harry's plans???? Where did Blaise go???? Did she betray Harry???? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!!!!:):):):)

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 11:17pm

Wow! Quite a busy chapter. Zab would have been incensed by Harry's capture. I can see Blaise letting her grandfather go. She wanted to when Harry told her he had him. I hope she and Harry can work things out. We will see what her side of things are. In the meantime Harry has contacted Tonks and that went well. I understand how Ron could have destroyed the docks accidentally. It is a Ron thing. I think Harry having Dobby remove any indication that Harry was there was excellent planning. I'm sure the 3 elves can hide from the Durseley's. I would love to be a fly on the wall if Petunia decided to get something from the attic and found 3 elves living there! That would be great! I'm glad Harry plans saved the Basilisk. He is not guilty of anything other than being alive and wanting to live his life as he wishes. I'm glad he appreciates what Harry had done for him. That was real good. I look forward to more of this story. It sounds like we are moving toward an conclusion. Thanks for writing. I am really enjoying this story. pms.

Taillon posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 9:24pm

Great read as always, looking forward to the next update!

Taegeous posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 4:59pm

Blaise has been an active participant since Harry began his plan, so I doubt that she betrayed him. More likely, Zab had some contingency plan, and he was somehow freed. He probably took the pictures and Blaise's clothes, intent on separating their relationship when he returned with Ministry Aurors. I hope Harry gives him hell.

vheritas posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 8:57am

A chapter with a bit of everything - politics, deception, humour, conflict, betrayal, plotting - all in all a satisfying read. Keep up the fine job.

corwalch posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 8:29am

More soon, please. I haven't had such a good laugh in ages. Though I do have to wonder what happened with Blaise.

Kitiem posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 7:01am

I hope there is another explanation for Blaise disappearing. It would be kinda sad otherwise.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 6:53am

Great chapter. Love the chaos that seems to engulf Harry's plans. I hope Blaise is alright. I guess that she has been kidnapped by her grandfather or convinced by him to be in a place where she can't help Harry.

Looking forward to more.

Thanks for the update.

Tom A.

dimriver posted a comment on Friday 23rd October 2009 11:50pm

Well they were all armed with the wrong weapon, they should have used a sword and bird. Very nice story.

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 23rd October 2009 10:37pm

You win some, you lose some... I'm enjoying this immensely. Do you write your own (non fanfic) adventure novels as well? If not, you should consider it.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Friday 23rd October 2009 9:32pm

I think Blaise just wanted to talk to her Grandfather and he did something to her. Great chapter.

Thanks for writing
MPF

huskerfan posted a comment on Friday 23rd October 2009 8:59pm

Good chapter, I cant wait to read more. I hope that Blaise didn't betray Harry, that would seem a little much for the story.

scribbler posted a comment on Friday 23rd October 2009 8:07pm

WOW. Great chapter and incredible, complex detail. This one was definitely worth the wait!!

Can't wait to see what you do next!

Regards,

Edmond

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Friday 23rd October 2009 7:55pm

Well crud. I guess I understand Blaise's point, but I'd hopped she'd have kept faith with Harry better than this. An outstanding chapter, thank you.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Friday 23rd October 2009 7:52pm

great chapter - love the way you began with the philosophy, and then enacted everything discussed

thanks much for sharing

ucdneo posted a comment on Friday 23rd October 2009 5:36pm

Yay for the update!!! Of course, now I want more. It's such a vicious cycle. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!

brad posted a comment on Friday 23rd October 2009 3:22pm

Oh my goodness! The big question, of course, is DID BLAISE BETRAY HARRY? The part of me that is hoping you have some twist in mind to get Hermione back into the romantic picture hopes so ... but really has no basis for that hope other than wishful thinking (Zab or Harry would not approve of such emotional non-thinking).

I applaud Harry's not moving the bricks ... he has to trust Blaise. Well, I approved it at the time. :-( I don't know what to think now. She's a Slytherin, yeah, but I've been quite convinced of her affection for Harry (as well as to her great-grandfather, hmmm).

I'm really keen/eager/frustrated to find out what happened here!!

So, Zab timed his attack to start immediately upon Harry's triggering the 'notification ward' on the bricks?

Clever of Harry to have Dobby primed and ready with his staged evacuation plan, I liked that. And his noting that Blaise could be used to get around Zab's oath not to reveal Harry's secret.

I thought you wrote Harry's initial reaction to Blaise's possible betrayal well, with the repetition of the 'Had Blaise betrayed me?' line and his nausea. Maybe you could have even repeated the 'Had Blaise Betrayed me?' line just once more to emphasise Harry's (a) emotion and (b) uncertainty even more?

I've forgotten some of the antecedents to this chapter ... like, for example, how it is that Darius knows of the location of the Basilisk and the Chamber.

Using polyjuice to transform a patsy into Harry's form was neat.

You're taking pains to portray Tonks in a good way - the 'hint of loss', her not wanting to kill and so forth - which I like. We need to see things like that, other 'good guys' fall into line with Harry, to stop us from thinking that he *is* turning evil or going overboard (too much).

Thank you for updating your story!

Bedrup posted a comment on Friday 23rd October 2009 2:36pm

Good staff all the way through. You,ve left yourself with a lot of things to resolve. Great!

Carol Layland posted a comment on Friday 23rd October 2009 1:50pm

I really follow only certain stories and authors and you are one of my favorite authors and this story line is one of the best that I follow. I wait eagerly for each and every update checking the site daily even though there is not umch chance that one of my favoritges has posted. Now just imagine how happy I am when I find one of you and I can read the posting even before I am notified that you have posted. Thank you for this marvelous story and please post sooner for this next chapter. Carol Layland