Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

fluffyfan posted a comment on Sunday 28th July 2013 4:10pm

:D unbelievable writing skills you possess! :D i find it odd that you like to implement words that are not commonly seen, making me go to the hassel of searching up ever word to understand the story better! this is the first completed harry/cho fic that had a happy ending and was full of creativeness, you deserve an award! :D

Vicki219 posted a comment on Wednesday 20th April 2011 12:54am

Brilliant story!!

Palindrome102 posted a comment on Friday 3rd December 2010 1:21am

Again love the story, very good sequal and i heart the epilogue.

thaumologist posted a comment on Sunday 24th October 2010 7:15pm

Well that was awesome (and the first one too). I have to say, I felt Harry forgave them all (in the first) a bit quickly, but I can see why.

I love how you managed to consistently do flashbacks without having to resort to flashback tags, as I have always felt they detract from writing.
On the other hand, I sometimes got confused during a scene change, as there wasn't any more gap than between normal paragraphs.

However, they were a delight to read - light enough to be fun, with chapters short enough to not be trudgey. You stayed consistent, and I feel you portrayed characters well.

I disliked Harry's quickish forgiveness of Ginny. I can see why, but still, it didn't feel like normalharry, but that and the first forgiveness are really my only bad points.

Well done, and I really hope you continue to be awesome. Now I'm off to go read the apprentice/j/m series :D

Thanks for crafting

C

kyoshi posted a comment on Saturday 24th July 2010 3:39am

That was not rape, rape is forcing someone to have sex. Ginny disguised herself so all she did was impersonate Cho. Most men or boys wouldn't mind being raped by a beautiful woman.

Docfox posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd December 2009 12:36am

Damn that was a really good story!

Docfox posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 10:48pm

Oh fuck indeed! XD

Hocapontas posted a comment on Thursday 8th October 2009 9:46pm

Wow! I loved how you ended this! Awesome story!

Hocapontas posted a comment on Thursday 8th October 2009 3:44pm

Oh my word that was hysterical!! I loved it!

Brian Donnely posted a comment on Monday 3rd August 2009 1:14pm

Hah, liked Dumbledore's ending. Wish Draco ended up happy, though.

Liked your story. Recently got the idea into my that Harry/Cho is a good thing, and your stories are the first of this pairing I've read. Still think it's a good thing. :) Enjoyed them a lot.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Monday 15th June 2009 10:18am

And you just couldn't resist ending with a comment about Dumbledore's socks, could you? In all, a great fic. Keep up the fine work on MP, and congratulations on your new daughter.

noreenklose posted a comment on Monday 25th May 2009 11:14pm

A very good story. I enjoyed it very much. The epilogue did NOT say what happened to Vernon and Petunia...can we just imagine something Horrible ? Than you for writing this story. Please continue writing, you do it very well. The only criticism I can think of to help you to improve---You use "organise" endlessly, for everything. You could sometimes use "arrange". I hope that helps you.

KUTGW,
Noreen

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 7:37am

Well it wasn't quite enough to make me forgo sleep completely, but it was very close. Excellent work and a nice wrap up.

Andrew1138 posted a comment on Saturday 31st January 2009 10:21pm

excellent 'princess bride' reference between harry and voldemort, unless i am very much mistaken...

Tremnks posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 10:28am

Lovedthis story too, I was afraid it would be a bit to sappy for my tastes but the action in the end was amaizing!

LKK posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2008 5:05am

That was AWESOME!!! First, I have to say that I love your Dudley. For once, he's not portrayed as a fat, lazy, spineless, incompetent boob without a conscience; you made him more realistic, which was a really great thing to see. The epilogue was probably the best part of the story. It's nice to see the outcome of their lives. The children are just adorable. Thanks!

Myrddin Emrys posted a comment on Friday 15th August 2008 10:47am

woohoo socks!

Prasant posted a comment on Sunday 18th May 2008 8:51pm

An awesome set of stories. The whole Shadow Demon plotline was an unexpected but well-written twist. Good job!

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Wednesday 16th April 2008 11:31pm

WOW! I have to admit, I didn't see the "Ginny becomes a muggle" twist, but with the other story lines for her character, it's not too far a stretch, GREAT fic!

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Wednesday 16th April 2008 5:47pm

BTW - I checked your home page AFTER reviewing betrayal of the best kind, and noticed this story, guess I could have answered my question couldn't I?