Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

aalens posted a comment on Thursday 10th April 2014 11:13am

Just an on the fly beta for a previous chapter (where for some reason the site would not let me continue to write further on the review): strictly speaking, deer do not have horns, they have antlers - which are not the same as horns.

aalens posted a comment on Thursday 10th April 2014 10:54am

I am enjoying this far more now that the actual betrayal is past. ( I am a wimp) .

moosejuice posted a comment on Thursday 26th December 2013 4:38am

I quite liked it, thou the whole 'Harry is a sadist and wants to hurt cho' thing whent nowhere.

fluffyfan posted a comment on Friday 26th July 2013 7:25pm

OMG! best story i've ever read! :D you are so talented as a writer! please make a sequel! :D

valdiusmacto posted a comment on Wednesday 15th August 2012 7:54pm

You know, this is the first time I've actually been able to stomach Harry and Cho as a pair? That I also hate Harry in Azkaban stories? Your writing is just that good. It managed to capture me in the first chapter, and I was up until 7am trying to finish it all in one go! Almost managed it to >_<. Anyway, excellent work!

saffysarah posted a comment on Wednesday 25th April 2012 10:04pm

Amazing story. I couldn't put it down, i even had to put off my A-Level English essay so i could finish the story. My essay was due in the next morning :)

azeroth posted a comment on Friday 16th December 2011 3:41pm

I enjoy story but the way Harry forgave his 'friends' is plain stupid. I wouldn't do it, i couldn't bring myself to forgive them and therefore i cannot imagine others that would.

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Monday 12th December 2011 1:55pm

This is overall a pretty good story although not quite a favourite. As with almost all the Harry goes to Azkaban stories, it seems that the magical world never seriously looks into the possibility of being framed, until after the fact. Of course, you did a decent job of making it plausible, but, in practice, given the prophecy, Dumbledore could not afford to let Harry go to Azkaban even if he was guilty. The other part that seemed a little weak was the characterisation of Cho. Sure, they did a very predictable courtship, but it just never seemed that Cho stood out enough. For instance with only minor changes you could substitute almost any girls name for Cho, and the story would still work. Again, overall this is a good story. Only a fraction of fanfiction manages even this standard.

Shinobu Weasley posted a comment on Tuesday 12th July 2011 4:53pm

This was soooo cool! I had a ton of fun reading it!

happy895 posted a comment on Sunday 2nd January 2011 3:12am

wow excellent however it is not right i came to this story hoping to find a lord of azkaban story that was rated to be the best. Dont get me wrong i love this story but get that fixed please.Happy895

Palindrome102 posted a comment on Wednesday 1st December 2010 11:10pm

I like the story, it is one of the only harry/cho stories that i can stand reading. Good Job :)

twistyguru posted a comment on Friday 17th September 2010 6:36pm

foflmao!
Snape-eating acid!
he he he!

twistyguru posted a comment on Friday 17th September 2010 5:55pm

Oh, ho! Buckingham Palace, no less! And fluoric acid? Oh, my, what nastiness is Harry cooking up? I hope he's out of the Palace before he uses whatever it is...fluoric acid is nasty, nasty, nasty...but then again, you knew that!
:)

twistyguru posted a comment on Friday 17th September 2010 4:53pm

Very nice chapter, showing another side of the Malfoys. I wonder just where you'll go with that...?

twistyguru posted a comment on Friday 17th September 2010 4:32pm

oh, ho ho, he he...too good an opportunity to pass up, indeed!
Have just started reading this story and LOVE IT! Child abuse is a 'thing' with me, so thank you for letting Harry pay the D's back in this chapter.

Marie1000 posted a comment on Saturday 21st August 2010 12:26am

That was a really good chapter! I love that it was totally unexpected! I mean I really didn't know who was at the otehr end of the phone.

lakagol posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd June 2010 10:56pm

such a promising fic this was, but you ruined. Arthur Weasley can't be the minister of magis, he is a nobody, poor, untalented, whipped, etc.
You can't put fudge in jail without proves, it was just a letter, you make it seems like the minister is full of idiots and imbecils but that can't be because you have to score really high in NEWTS to enter there as an auror or something else, Idiots and imbecils don't score high.

lakagol posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd June 2010 10:49pm

this was good, until you put that fenix animagus shit.

¿Why are all the authors trying to give Harry some supercool animagus form? why can he be just and eagle or a falcon?

lakagol posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd June 2010 10:42pm

Fudge is an asshole, but some authors overdo it this is the case, and I don't lñike that letter acting like the marauders it reminds me of a horrcrux. the rest of the chapter is excellent

Forever&3moreSeconds posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 1:12am

quite liked it, although i think snape's reaction should have been emphasized more; it's too rarely that a betrayal fic ends with forgiveness.
ruth =)