Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 12:59pm for Discussion

Ok, this is way AU. I like it though. Please continue. I will check in on it soon. Thanks for writing. pms

Mordecai posted a comment on Wednesday 5th April 2006 7:28am for Discussion

i don't usually read Highlander fics, or Batman ones, but I like this one so far, keep it up, but do try and update Journeyman Potter soon please.

brad posted a comment on Friday 10th March 2006 7:50pm for Discussion

I used to be really wrapped in the Forever Knight TV show, way back when. It's a pleasure to revisit it again via your story, and the vampire details at the start of this chapter was a great start to the chapter.

Otherwise the melding of Batman with the other two universes is fascinating, seeing how he adapts to these supernatural foes with his gadgets and - heh - interrogation practices.

You've got me demanding to know more about the mystery foe, but of course you meant to do that, given how you finished the chapter!

Uldihaa posted a comment on Wednesday 8th March 2006 5:41pm for Discussion

Woo hoo! Another story in your Batman/Highlander universe. I absolutly loved "The Edge of a Blade" and I'm very pleased to see another story set in that universe. I can't wait to see more of this story and watch a once again Batman and Connor. I sense several extra-large cans of whup-ass approaching :)

Technical points (for both stories): Spelling and grammar are perfect. Pacing is excelent and characters are very solid. Your action scenes are great, easily allowing a reader to picture the action in their minds. Dialoge flows naturally and smoothly, adding a very 'real' feel to the characters. Very, very well written.

Looking forward to more of this great fic.

Malaskor posted a comment on Monday 6th March 2006 1:18pm for Discussion

Curious... I wonder who that "Bruce Wayne" is with Batman being in the room...
I'm looking forward to finding out more about the mysterious immortal and also about the changed Rules (and if that has something to do with the 3 "visitors" Connor got).

Keep it up and thanks for sharing

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Sunday 5th March 2006 11:47pm for Discussion

Whoa. I thought Methos and Cassandra were the last immortals anywhere near that age (and the series says Methos is only around 5).

Crys posted a comment on Sunday 5th March 2006 6:54pm for Discussion

Will we find out who Connor's recent power upgrade was? Or doesn't it matter?

Sorry, Draco, but I'm afraid I don't recognize who "Damien" is. Should I? Or does this relate to my previous paragraph?

How ironic. Batman asks two of the Immies who can do the most with their Quickening (despite their relatively young ages) what age does to the Quickening.

Also Ryan knows the (supposedly) oldest Immortal running around.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Draco664 replied:

*grin*

Damien was introduced here -

http://draco664.fanficauthors.net/The_Edge_of_a_Blade/index.html