Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 9:55pm for Another one bites the dust

Good chapter. I did expect Harry to talk to Zab about his Horcrux induced rage, as well, though.

I'm glad that you had time to write it. :-) Thanks for sharing it with us.

CRose posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 9:36pm for Another one bites the dust

I've been looking forward to this update. Wanted to see what would happen to Snape after the last chapter. A Ghost, heh heheheh, very interesting. That and Dumbledore needs a good ass kicking. :P

Brendan posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 9:09pm for Another one bites the dust

Excellent chapter, per usual. Congrats with Draco664 Jr., hope everything works out there.

Perhaps the next chapter will be only a month away?

Sean Dillon posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 9:01pm for Another one bites the dust

Glad to see an update. I recently re-read AP and the beginning of this. Wanted to see him take on the Vatican again.

riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 8:06pm for Another one bites the dust

I like that Harry final broke free of Dumbledore, it in Dumbledore nature to tell half truth and hide things. Hermione made her choice that she no longer want to be Harry friend, I can't say that I am sorry to seee that she left. Even if She return can the relationship be fixed. I would think that it be hard since she walk away,I know that it bother her that killed Snape.

anonymous5 posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 7:53pm for Another one bites the dust

First off, congrats, and welcome back!

You continue to display one amazing talent for writing angry!Harry, even taking the effects of a horcrux into account. This has been a blast to read. Thanks for finding the time to update!

Ken Warner posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 7:51pm for Another one bites the dust

once I got off the floor from the assumptions about children, made more funny because i once held them myself, I loved the story - I have thoroughly enjoyed the interactions and resultant maturity between Harry Zeb and Blaise (still no sign for Ron).
great story - and I will be happy to see more whenever it does not interfere with family life.
thanks

Fishburne posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 7:32pm for Another one bites the dust

you are a father. you own nothing with regards to personal time anymore.

Congratulations!

Welcome back.

Great chapter. Loved the 10 foot demon.

Well done.

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 7:00pm for Another one bites the dust

Great chapter. I'd almost forgotten about this story, so it was good to be reminded. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter whether it comes next month or next year, so take your time. Thanks a lot!

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 6:14pm for Another one bites the dust

An interesting chapter, I was rather hoping Hermione and Harry would have it out and the issue with them be resolved finally, either way. I, personally, liked her as a character, but she's going to have to do a bit of grovelling, in my opinion, to be let back into Harry's life after the way she acted. It should prove interesting to see what happens next, great job, thank you.