Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

gtgrouch posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2014 7:20pm for The Gringotts Job

It's about time that someone thought of this kind of heist!

taxzombie posted a comment on Sunday 2nd September 2007 2:23am for The Gringotts Job

Good one. While I knew immediately upon reading about the time turner that Harry had to have robbed his own vault I didn't catch on to the ever flowing jug and liquid oxygen until you used. Very nicely done.

The bit with Griphook was quite delightful. Got a good laugh out of it.

Overall a very fun chapter

Uthamm posted a comment on Wednesday 29th November 2006 7:49am for The Gringotts Job

GREAT CHAPTER! I love the Harry that you have created in this fic. I was disappointed with the 'all is forgiven' attitude with book 6 and I like your Harry much better. I laughed my head off.

Thanks for sharing with us!

matthiasblack posted a comment on Tuesday 31st October 2006 9:01am for The Gringotts Job

Wow, that was intense. I hope that a new chapter is forthcoming as it would be terrible to not finish this wonderful story.

brianjt posted a comment on Sunday 1st October 2006 11:04pm for The Gringotts Job

I am really enjoying this story. You have really developed Harry's character in a believable way. I would like to see Hermione and Blaise's characters developed a bit more, maybe some scenes where they interact together without Harry would flesh them out some.

Thanks for writing such a great story,

Brian JT

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Monday 25th September 2006 3:11pm for The Gringotts Job

OUTSTANDING STORY!!!! I love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next. Your an awesome and amazing writer!!!!

Lord Xero posted a comment on Tuesday 19th September 2006 8:40am for The Gringotts Job

Mwahahaha. Nice. Really nice.

roxbury posted a comment on Tuesday 12th September 2006 8:42pm for The Gringotts Job

Hee, hee, hee. I'm loving it. Please update soon.

Banner posted a comment on Tuesday 12th September 2006 7:09am for The Gringotts Job

Cool!
I just found this series, and I spent the last day catching up. It's terrific. I'm enjoying the action and the personality interactions. Thanks for a wonderful time.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Saturday 9th September 2006 9:11pm for The Gringotts Job

An interesting chapter. Ron and Harry's little foray into crime was every bit as light hearted and amusing as one could hope. Lord knows after some of the crap Harry's been through recently, he needed an adventure that was more amusing than anything. Great job, thank you.

Rictor posted a comment on Monday 4th September 2006 10:29pm for The Gringotts Job

I'm not sure if this has been addressed at some point or not, as it's been a while since i read the stories and i'm in the midst of re-reading the first, but i just finished the chapter entitled 'Party Time' and i cannot recall the real reason for Snape showing up at the party being mentionedin either story. all that is stated is that he showed up after Dumbledore did and then went out to confront Harry. now i may think he is a pompous idiot, but even i don't buy that he is stupid enough to show up uninvited to a party he shouldnt even know about, thinking that he has the right to confront the birthday boy and insult him just for having a birthday party. if you could plz try to address this, i would appreciate it greatly, as it is going to be keeping me up for nights to come most likely.

Reviewer-Who-Begs-For-Updates posted a comment on Friday 25th August 2006 2:13am for The Gringotts Job

I sorta feel sorry for Griphook. Oh well. I am enjoying the sequel as much as the first fic. I will be eagerly awaiting the next update.

johnapple posted a comment on Wednesday 16th August 2006 8:20am for The Gringotts Job

This is a most excellent story. Thank you.

Nasser posted a comment on Tuesday 8th August 2006 4:17pm for The Gringotts Job

Hmm good storie I think I actually started reading Apprentice Potter on Fanfiction. Anyways I really enjoyed what you did with the storie and hope I remember to occasionally check on it's status. Keep up the good work Peace.

timmerator posted a comment on Saturday 29th July 2006 2:10pm for The Gringotts Job

Good stuff. Looking back I especially liked the fight in Italy at the appothicary. I will be looking for the next installation!

Jarvey posted a comment on Monday 24th July 2006 11:29pm for The Gringotts Job

Excellent chapter, they keep getting better!

Deborahsu posted a comment on Saturday 22nd July 2006 7:32pm for The Gringotts Job

I am LOVING this story! You come up with the funniest things--first Fawkes and the marshmallow, now the way Ron told Harry that he's always discovering things he always had ... I look forward to the next chapter.

scott2 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd July 2006 5:45am for The Gringotts Job

Bloody hell! that was a classic! please, please, please! let hermione hear about this, preferably in an unfortunate situation :)

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 19th July 2006 1:35am for The Gringotts Job

Outstanding chapter. Can't wait to read more.


gunny

c50cnameless posted a comment on Tuesday 18th July 2006 4:52am for The Gringotts Job

Brilliant, just brilliant, loved it every step of the way, more more!