Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Amamama posted a comment on Friday 15th December 2006 2:56am for You want me to do WHAT?

Interesting twists here. Harry discovers he actually prefer a monogamous relationship? With Blaise, but what about Hermione? Will they be able to salvage their friendship? Being ex-lovers can make for some awkwardness, esp. with a new spouse, but as the "new" also is Hermione's ex, maybe it'll work out? Intruguing, I look forward to seeing how you'll let it play out.
Harry's getting good at controlling his temper and understanding it. I must say I like his progress, makes him real. His sincere apology to the castle was very nice, as his apology to Albus - and his refusal to bring dark items anywhere but to the Chamber of Secrets. What the Church is up to, one can only wonder... and I do.

Thanks for sharing. :-)
Cheers!
Berte

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Friday 15th December 2006 1:20am for You want me to do WHAT?

I'm not a great fan of Harry/Hermione relationship and after all the racionalizations over how Hermione act in this case, I sure hope you're not planning to get them together again. I don't think Hermione deserves it. And I'm betting Zab's contacts want something from Harry similar as what Dumbledore asked him on the dark objects.

uncle_rand posted a comment on Thursday 14th December 2006 11:03pm for You want me to do WHAT?

I don't know if it is a mistake or if you explained it away before, but you have him putting the dark items in the chamber so Dumb can't get to them, yet you have Dumb creating a portkey to the chamber. Couldn't Dumb use a portkey to get in there then? You should have Harry demand Dumb open the wards for Harry to make the portkey.

hholidays posted a comment on Thursday 14th December 2006 10:39pm for You want me to do WHAT?

Great chapter in that the writing was good and I enjoyed reading it... but I felt like nothing happened. Did I miss something important in the conversation with Dumbledore?

I am looking forward to Harry's return to the Vatican.

riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 14th December 2006 10:19pm for You want me to do WHAT?

I like this chapter. I was surprise that Hermione went back to Harry house, it seem like that Harry is going to forgive Hermione so easy.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Thursday 14th December 2006 10:10pm for You want me to do WHAT?

Good chapter.

DD *was* being manipulated himself, but *still* arrogantly believes that his judgment is better than everybody else in the world.

While it was nice to see Hermione coming back to him, it was a bit disappointing that he didn't talk to her this chapter. I certainly hope that it's the first thing in the next chapter, before he runs off again.

Not sure what to make of Ginny being so bi--er, grumpy. That was surprising.

I was just thinking today that a new chapter of this story would be really nice. :-) Thanks for sharing it with us.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Thursday 14th December 2006 10:09pm for You want me to do WHAT?

Excellent! I'm enjoying this story very much indeed.

IceBlades posted a comment on Thursday 14th December 2006 9:09pm for You want me to do WHAT?

WICKED! Its been soooo long since I have read anything new from you. This was a great chapter. I love the first bit about Harry and Ron getting plastered and racing through London on their brooms. You always put in those interesting little quirks into your story to make it so much more entertaining.

I hope your next update is much, much faster than your last!

~Blades

Cuey posted a comment on Thursday 14th December 2006 8:31pm for You want me to do WHAT?

Nice. Not up to giving a long review now since I'm about to fall over, but I liked the chapter too much to not even say anything. I can't wait to read more, good stuff.

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Thursday 14th December 2006 8:18pm for You want me to do WHAT?

OUTSTANDING CHAPTER!!!! I loved the chapter and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. This story rules! DO keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

matthiasblack posted a comment on Thursday 14th December 2006 7:19pm for You want me to do WHAT?

I enjoyed the arguement with Dumbledore and the insight to the vatican. I also liked the comparison of Ginny and Molly as I don't like either for the very reason that was stated. Keep up the good work.

Taegeous posted a comment on Thursday 14th December 2006 7:00pm for You want me to do WHAT?

I'll withhold judgment until the conversation with Hermione, but I'm not too impressed with Harry at the moment. He'll apologize to Dumbledore, and to the castle, but not to his first friend? In several chapters before Snape's death, Harry purposely keeps Hermione in the dark so he can use her reactions when meeting with Dumbledore. He was using her, so it's no wonder Hermione freaked out after Snape's death, and Harry didn't help matters with the "we got away with it" line. Seems like a poor way to treat your friend.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 14th December 2006 6:38pm for You want me to do WHAT?

I find it interesting that you teased us with some sort of resolution on the Hermione situation, but didn't really get right down to it. As much as I'm normally a Hermione fan, Harry hit it on the head with his thoughts on her and Blaise, and he'd really be better off down grading Hermione to a friend only. Outstanding chapter, I actually had hope for Albus for a minute when he mentioned Snape and admitted that he had to wool pulled over his eyes, but then he went into his bit about the Vatican dark arts objects and pretty much chucked that away. At the end of the day, Albus is a manipulative idiot.