Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Gardengirl posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 5:11pm for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Hey, great to see an update! This was delightfully wicked, as usual.

Hope all is well at your house!

fallingmonkey3 posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 2:12pm for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Damn. Harry is truly a master of manipulation. He and Blaise make a really good team... What they can accomplish together to take down one man is terrifying. No joke. Nice job!

Bedrup posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 12:37pm for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Letting Fudge off easy, are you? Fiddlesticks. Great chapter. Thanks.

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 11:17am for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Outstanding chapter!!!! Wow that was awesome!!!! Will we be seeing more of Harry taking advantage of the situations he has been in lately???? Will Harry end up doing like Zab did by staying dead after everything is fixed???? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!!!!:):):):)

morriganscrow posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 6:53am for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Woah! Hard ball!
What an excellent chapter - the bastard got off easy though.
Harry and Blaise are very dangerous, Ron is a lovable doofus, and all Hell is going to break loose....
I look forward to reading it.

Jearom posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 6:39am for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Great Cliff-hangar! Now, the question is, did Harry and Blasie purposely push him to kill himself or did Fudge just screw Harry over one last time?

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 6:38am for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Bloody hell! Fudge finally gets his, amusing that he suicided, it would make whatever story Harry and company decide to cook up seem very believable. An excellent chapter, I can't wait to see what the next step in Harry's plan is, thank you.

FireFairy posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 6:16am for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Great job! Did Harry know or plan for Fudge to kill himself or was Fudge so drunk that the spell didn't work? Awesome job and I can't wait for the next update, update soon please!

n4zhg posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 6:15am for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Whoa! Didn't see that coming. I would have thought Feetie Fudge was too much of a coward to take his own life.

DrT posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 4:08am for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

And what will 'Ron's group' call themselves? I hope Hermione doesn't choose the name. . . .

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 3:52am for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Wow, a lot happening here, but that last art with Fudge was spooky. Harry and Blaise ran him into the ground, and Fudge just let himself be destroyed, but with him dead, here's to Harry being able to turn things around, as well as to whom he might be getting ready to go after next. Loved the way Blaise turned down his proposal, LOL, and Harry's right, given his current lifestyle, she's going to be waiting for awhile.

slickrcbd posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 3:23am for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Somehow I don't think that was the plan. I figured he was going to make Fudge suffer more. The question is, how badly is this little development going to hurt Harry's plans for revenge?

I can't wait to find out, but I know better than to ask for updates soon.

Dave Harris posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 3:22am for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Was that a mistake by Blaise at the end there? And were the papers that Blaise pulled out about Fudge's plans to re-incarnate Voldemort?

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 3:11am for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

You need to stay out of trouble for a full year, and then I’ll consider marrying you."

Well shit. Knowing my life, it might as well be ‘No’.

LOL!

He has a point there. Unless he counts the time everyone thinks he's dead.

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 3:04am for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

I wounder how Hermione is going to take that?

deddinty posted a comment on Saturday 31st May 2008 11:36pm for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Another "wow" chapter. I always love your portrayal of angry!Harry, especially when he's actually thinking. I also like where the story is heading, and I do hope we get to see Harry's plan reach fruition.

Nice touch with Blaise refusing Harry's proposal. I'm getting rather sick of stories where the girl falls all over herself to get married in a week.

And thanks for getting the chapter out so fast! I know how hard it is to find any time when you have a young family so thanks for your continued writing!

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 31st May 2008 11:27pm for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Well a dead Fudge still makes a good patsy. I have a feeling Harry is going to burn the wizzarding world or at least the parts he likes the least. Should be great fun. Thanks for writing. W.

AK posted a comment on Saturday 31st May 2008 11:13pm for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

I bet a buck that the first line in the next chapter has "whoops" in it :)

Alex00 posted a comment on Saturday 31st May 2008 9:48pm for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Pretty good.

riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 31st May 2008 9:46pm for Reign of Terror starts with a light shower.

Very interesting chapter, I still think that Hermione trust too much. It like that she will never Dumbledore mistakes because she too busy kissing his butt, well that may be a little Harsh but that how I feel. I am shock that Harry would ask Blaise to marry, but sad for Harry that he was rejected. I know that she has her reason and she made a deal for Danger free year, but her answer was no and that is something when she could have said no at this time or ask me again after you could prove that you had a year out of danger. Since Harry was 11 years he never had a year that he was not in danger, so I have no doubt that he more likely never marry Blaise because Harry can't keep his part of the deal. I could understand Blaise feeling but if what she want more likely never will happen, maybe Blaise she find someone who is more safe then Harry