Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Belgarion posted a comment on Saturday 4th February 2017 7:18am

While a superbly written story that skilfully tugs on the reader's heartstrings, it does require a great deal of suspension of disbelief. The fallacy in your story lies in the fact that you pit the childish wizarding world of Rowling against the real world. The magical powers if used imaginatively and competently against muggles would eventually lead to the triumph of the wizards. The power of the wizards lies not in brute force but in subtle tactics. Imagine muggles trying to defend against Legilimency, invisibility cloaks, polyjuice potion, imperius curses, veritaserum, animagus, metamorphagus etc. A well placed imperius curse or two will easily solve most of the wizarding worlds problems. And if the muggle world has nukes and assasin sattelites, who's to say that wizard don't have any doomsday weapons or biological plagues that they can unleash against muggles. What about unplottability- if you can't pinpoint on a map then you can't hit it with beyond visible range weapons. What about underground cities like those of the goblins. I really do think that the scenario that you have outlined is unrealistic - a world war between realistic muggles and wizards can end in only two ways- wizarding victory or mutually assured annihilation as the surface of the earth is made unlivable.

troyguffey posted a comment on Thursday 11th June 2015 2:49am

Hmmm, better response (if assassin-sats are on auto) would be to jump to close as possible to National Command Centers, and get them to target themselves. Take them down with you.

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Thursday 18th December 2014 9:54pm

Sadly, I can easily see that happening. Combine Wizards' arrogance and Muggle's fear and hatred of everything 'different', and you'll get a genocide of Wizards.

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Friday 13th June 2014 10:27am

UGH!!! That. really. sucked!! :-( Poor Harry....

Forever&3moreSeconds posted a comment on Thursday 25th February 2010 1:04am

Oh. My. God.
That was... Scary.
And terribly moving.

Because, of course, I'd never realised that could happen. I've never thought about the other side of Rowling's world.

Ruth,
The-girl-who-is-utterly-in-awe-of-your-brilliance =)

Riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 15th February 2010 8:18pm

Very well written story, for I find it very unbelievable. In America you can worship the Devil if you want, so for American to hunt for people that never did anything to them is hard to see. Now England has reason to have Issues with the Magical world, but it sad that England became another version of the Nazi's. England started hunted down a group of people for they did not like their way's and Idea's, In this case that Bully's win.

Sillybookworm posted a comment on Saturday 21st November 2009 6:03pm

Sad, but well written. :)

Chindabe posted a comment on Tuesday 21st July 2009 6:54pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1653579/

Can I post a different version of this fic up on my fanfiction.net account? 8D

(RevengeoftheForsaken on fanfiction.net)

Chindabe posted a comment on Tuesday 21st July 2009 6:49pm

That's so... sad... D:

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Sunday 31st May 2009 9:27am

Wow, that was bleak. I liked it though. It was nice to see a story with a Harry who reached old age. Admittedly he had a bloody awful life but most people seem to let him get to thirty and he dies after a horribly long war, finally managing to defeat Voldemort.

Its also good to see Muggles kicking ass!

Thanks for writing.
Monkey

bunny posted a comment on Saturday 21st February 2009 11:30am

I'm crying. Well, more bawling then crying. This story is amazing! I want to know the war story though. It would be awesome ifyou wrote what happened before this. :) great work!

perspicacity posted a comment on Monday 10th November 2008 6:42pm

Wow. This was cheerful. :)

This was a very interesting story idea, carried out expertly. I've read a number of "muggles do in the magical world" stories, but this is certainly among the best I've encountered.

pav posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd September 2008 1:32pm

Incredible.Brilliant.Realistic.
The ultimate one-shot masterpiece

BloodRedJawz posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 11:11am

Well, this was an amazing idea to write about. A really dramatic ending too.

oximoron posted a comment on Friday 23rd May 2008 11:22am

oh man the world is screwed. Kinda reminds me of the prologue to so many redo stories that are out there

cassie faith posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 9:47am

it's good...no better than that. made me cry.

joeBob posted a comment on Saturday 2nd February 2008 12:31pm

Well that was good but I know I've seen this before on someone else's site.

Anyway, the technologically advanced nations are hell-bent on preserving snail darters and plague slime and such. They would not kill all magical creatures and wizards. They would put them in zoos and "wild" habitats!

ily.the.cat posted a comment on Monday 10th December 2007 11:55am

Wow. THis is interesting. Kinda sad. Kinda happy at the end

gadriam posted a comment on Wednesday 31st October 2007 2:52pm

...


Brilliant.

Kali_Potter posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd October 2007 1:52pm

That was amazing, and it sounds like what would happen if muggles found out about the wizarding world.