Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

aurno posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd September 2008 8:25am

holy shit this is one scary ass insane fic, what man doesn't love it!

cjonbloodletter posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd September 2008 4:17am

This is the only monolgue that I've ever had this fun reading. Freaking brilliant!

Militis posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd September 2008 12:22am

Excellent story. Even if it wasn't your normal style, it was still pretty good. I had fun imagining what the other people were doing and saying.

Fate posted a comment on Monday 1st September 2008 2:49pm

*Cackles*
Brilliant!!!
This was just brilliant!! XD

Shea' Motsko posted a comment on Monday 1st September 2008 9:09am

*wicked grin* Cho should have just gone with Harry to the hotel for thier honeymoon. At least then she would have gone out with a smile like Pansy & Narcissa. Instead she ended up as not-living proof that there really are worse ways to die...

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 1st September 2008 7:40am

Excellent story. I love the idea of the marriage law being so utterly stupid that Harry could manipulate it like that. Great stuff. The various and intriguing deaths were so funny and the way it was a monologue from Harry's point of view was also great though not clear from the first.

AutumnKatie posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2008 9:05pm

Loved it! Thanks for sharing this great story!

Everyoneknows posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2008 7:14pm

Very amusing story.

Anthony May posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2008 5:04pm

Thank you for a very humorous story - I thought that every pureblood would die until he was assigned Ginny - good surprise.

jdcox61 posted a comment on Thursday 28th August 2008 2:24pm

This is ridiculous, but i love it. It was weird reading only what H said, but I think it worked here. Good job!

bjon66 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 7:24am

Lol,, funny..

brad posted a comment on Tuesday 26th August 2008 8:08pm

I really enjoyed this! Okay, we're not supposed to take it seriously, but the humour and laid back ridiculousness/preposterousness of it all was good fun to read. That's after I'd gone five or six sentences before realising it was Harry doing all the speaking (I think you were cheating by putting in the quotation marks at the end of each line - you're not supposed to do that if the same person continues speaking, right?) and started again from the top.

Padma's a pureblood, right? Why couldn't Harry use his incredible fortune to bribe his way into her arms, officially?

A fun and entertaining read; I'm glad you finished and published it, thanks!

Peregrine829 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th August 2008 8:02pm

HAHAHA...Oh Wow!! I can't stop laughing!

Zevrillion posted a comment on Tuesday 26th August 2008 12:03pm

Interesting story

Riven posted a comment on Tuesday 26th August 2008 10:39am

this was awesome, might have been better if you had warned us this was all from one persons point of view. i had to re-read the whole first paragraph until i figured it out.

jupimako posted a comment on Tuesday 26th August 2008 6:17am

lol

Darryn posted a comment on Tuesday 26th August 2008 12:22am

most amusing :)

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Monday 25th August 2008 6:06pm

"I took the proscribed week of mourning" ... so the week of mourning was forbidden??? That is what "proscribed" means. I take ityou meant "prescribed"?

Clell65619 posted a comment on Monday 25th August 2008 10:39am

- Ok, that was just wrong. Thanks so much for sharing, it made my day.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Monday 25th August 2008 8:07am

Hilarious!

The entire thing being just his side of the conversation was clever. Was quite confusing at the beginning, but for the most part it worked well.

Nice story.

Thanks!

Tom A.