Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Andrius posted a comment on Tuesday 11th September 2012 6:03pm for A day in the life of...

I'm torn here - on one hand, I'd like to see Harry act more maturely and deal with Snape and Dumbledore in a calmer way. On the other hand, Snape getting what's coming to him is so, so satisfying.

taxzombie posted a comment on Sunday 2nd September 2007 1:05am for A day in the life of...

Interesting ending to the chapter. If Snape survives his trip down the stairs (which I expect he will) will you have Harry bring him up on charges?

As for Dumbledore I'm curious to see if you will be having him discover that he was indeed under an imperio.

Definately like your rendition of Harry. He's tough but fair.

jon posted a comment on Friday 15th December 2006 6:39pm for A day in the life of...

throwing snape out of the window? brilliant. brilliant sand awesome, and yet people are still kind'ove in character, ande the imperius theory is soemthign i've never thought of before nad I've done a lot of theorizing about harry potter after reading each book about 30 times each.... cool! I love this story

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Tuesday 18th July 2006 12:12pm for A day in the life of...

Nice chapter, Snape is rather slow on the up take.

gunny

pstibbons posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 11:11pm for A day in the life of...

That was brilliant Snapebashing.

I should also add that your description of the deplorable design of the swiss guard uniform a few chapters back was bloody brilliant.

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2006 4:56am for A day in the life of...

Ahhhhh now that was a hell of a chapter there. Great job on hermione's reaction to harry's not sending the owl and then the stuff afterwards was great especially blaise's response...hehehel. Excellent work on the adventure at hogwarts and how you setup the next chapter. Cheers!

terreo posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 8:00pm for A day in the life of...

i don't think i've ever laughed so hard..that was classic. thanks.

stephen1 posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 11:12pm for A day in the life of...

I must agree with both Kinsfire and my father , Hermione has overeacted to one more of the persons Harry has killed to defend himself , however i would understand completely if Blaise was the one to put some lead in her head (french idiom) and show her the pain he goes through before making her come back .

madnarutofan posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 1:26pm for A day in the life of...

fantastic... that is the only way I could ever describe this fic. It's just sheer brilliance! I mean, Harry is not necessarily over-powered but he does kick quite a good bit of ass... ahhh, just such a refreshign tale... THAT and you have Harry shagging two brilliant ladies... I love it.

Loopy Dane posted a comment on Wednesday 17th May 2006 11:13am for A day in the life of...

Defenestrate... great word! This chapter was good. I really like the character development with Harry specifically and Harry and Hermione as a ?couple? in this one. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us. Happy writing! Don't tick off your Muse, keep chocolate around :)
-Loopy

zUzaque posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 8:12pm for A day in the life of...

Holy shit! I love it! I havn't read any of your stuff in a while, but god, that's great.

PamelaC posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 12:20am for A day in the life of...

good reading. But why didn't he get the basilisk to destroy the horcrux - presumably by biting with fang ... ?

Draco664 replied:

Because the result was going to be explosive. Since the journal wasn't fueling a magical apparition, all the magic was still contained within.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

(Or maybe I just didn't think of it...)

grovepjp posted a comment on Sunday 30th April 2006 9:59pm for A day in the life of...

Good, very good indeed. I love your dry humor and a strong hp(NOT SUPER POWER) has never gone amiss. Keep it up, i find it enjoyable, readible etc

thanks

DoWnEr posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 2:32pm for A day in the life of...

Umm... you do know you caused Harry to destroy his parents Honor. He promised on his parents grave that either he or Snape would die next time Snape pulled a wand on him. I honestly thought his parents meant more to him than to break a promise he made on their graves not less than 5 minutes later. What makes it worse is that it was obvious he was about to cast the Cruciatus curse.

What's he going to do next, swear on his future lives and not follow through on another promise?

Other than that one slight thing i loved the new chapter and am glad that your back to writing Harry Potter fics again. Just hope Harry takes promises he makes on dead or future loved ones more seriously.

Ruby posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 10:46am for A day in the life of...

I'm sorry, but this is TERRIBLE!!!!!! I wish I had something good to say about this fic, I really do. But this is SO unrealistic.
-Ruby

IceBlades posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 6:59pm for A day in the life of...

LOL another great chapter. I can't wait until you post again

Quizer posted a comment on Tuesday 18th April 2006 3:12pm for A day in the life of...

Good to see an update from you. This story is one of my favorites. It's rare to see a fic like this where Harry is in complete control despite manipulative attempts from people out to control his life. Is Harry going to follow up on this threat and kill him? ^_^ Somehow I don't think the fall down the stairs finished off our esteemed Potions Master just yet... I love Snape getting his ass kicked. He just doesn't get it that it's Harry who sets down the rules, eh? (Dumbledore doesn't either for that matter...) I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Can't wait to see where this goes. Quizer

Patches posted a comment on Monday 17th April 2006 8:53am for A day in the life of...

Wow! Snape finally showed his true colors and tried to curse Harry with the Cruciatus Curse! Maybe now Dumbledore will try to believe what Harry has told him for years.
Ilike this story. It is a tougher, harder Harry than I have seen before but he gets the job done. I read some of this a while back but I was busy with others. This has just become one of my new favorites. Thanks for writing. pms

Mark Zimmerman posted a comment on Monday 17th April 2006 1:37am for A day in the life of...

Snape barged through the door, purple faced and spluttering, spittle gathered at the edges of his mouth. Despite Dumbledore’s barked warning, he levelled his wand at me and shouted, "CRU-"



Harry, Harry, Harry. You shoulda just let him cast the spell, with witnesses, and got him thrown into Azkaban for using an unforgivable *shakes head sadly at the missed opportunity*

Very nice Kin, very nice indeed

Nanio posted a comment on Sunday 16th April 2006 10:57pm for A day in the life of...

...damn. I don't know what to day. I mean, I liked it and all, but what Harry did to Snape... and the girls... and the bed... and the girls... Well, you get what I'm tying to say.