Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Viridian posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 8:03pm

D'oh! That's just evil. Brilliant, bur evil. Doing it to all the brooms was just the cherry on top...

rippergirl posted a comment on Sunday 20th November 2005 1:30am

Hilarious. Loved it. Excellent description of a quidditch match. I'm just surprised that Snape made it to the end of the year without exploding. Keep on writing. Would love to read more from you.

Ashley posted a comment on Saturday 19th November 2005 9:19pm

I LOVE the ending. PERFECT!

jinx66 posted a comment on Saturday 19th November 2005 12:03pm

you know every time I read this I laugh, and laugh hard! Not only is it funny, but you tell a story about the future Potters and Weasleys without forgetting the adults. I've read to many stories about the next generation with Harry, Ron and Hermione only in the backround. Thank you.

Jamie46 posted a comment on Wednesday 16th November 2005 6:50am

oh god :-D I didn't know that internally suppressing laughter could give you a headache, but it can! :)

hahahhahahahahahahahahhaa. Is all I have to say about this story. :-D MAN that was fun! :) hehehe... And I could totally see each and every one of the "Dozen" as individuals. :) hehehehe. I love "Next Generation" stories that are just fun (not "Harry's children must continue his work" things; blah :( too depressing and semi-monotonous).... hehehe :) Anyway, great job. ;) Major kudos.

Jamie46 posted a comment on Wednesday 16th November 2005 6:50am

oh god :-D I didn't know that internally suppressing laughter could give you a headache, but it can! :) hahahhahahahahahahahahhaa.

Caliko posted a comment on Saturday 5th November 2005 9:38am

OMG.. I loved this! heheheheh...

Miki posted a comment on Thursday 3rd November 2005 8:30pm

This is one of the best and funniest story i have ever read!! Way to go!!

Zero Blitz posted a comment on Thursday 27th October 2005 11:30am

This is definitely one of my favourite fanfics. You should write a sequal either without Snape or one where the bet didn't happen 'cause I really want to read some more. :p If you don't do that you could write a different story with a kid/kids from Harry and Ginny which has humour but isn't only humour.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Wednesday 12th October 2005 7:05pm

GReat little piece - I hope that you had as much fun writing it as I did reading it. You did a marvelous job of making the logical improbability of that many sets of multiples in the same family and time frame work out, and Harry as master prankster was just cool - much nicer than angst.
warm regards
ken

Lansydyr posted a comment on Monday 10th October 2005 9:26am

This seriously has to be one of the best humorous stories ever. I'm just about falling out of my chair with laughter each time I read it.

tai lee posted a comment on Saturday 1st October 2005 11:10am

I'd have to state that this was probably the best Next Gen story i've read (humor wise, of course. i don't think it's a very good dramatic piece, but that's just me).

Machiavelli Jr posted a comment on Sunday 25th September 2005 11:39am

Ouch. A bit too good to be true; I was hoping for the Potters to get Slytherin as soon as I read the summary. Think of Snivellus' face when he had to reconcile 'protect my House' with 'Kill Potter'. Entertaining.

Steven Augart posted a comment on Tuesday 20th September 2005 3:17pm

A fine story. I thoroughly enjoyed re-reading it.

stormmaster posted a comment on Thursday 11th August 2005 10:32am

brilliant story!

Billy Lewis Jr posted a comment on Sunday 31st July 2005 10:29pm

I loved it laughed all the way tougrth it Harry gets even with Snape got him to quit this has to be one of the best fics i have ever read palase more.