Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

gtgrouch posted a comment on Monday 11th August 2014 12:42am for And YOU want me to do what?

I can see what's coming . . . unless there's a carrying capacity limit for a portkey, the Vatican is in for a real surprise!!

sfjoellen posted a comment on Saturday 17th August 2013 12:45am for And YOU want me to do what?

a worderful story, you are as good as the best, robst, lorddwar.. those guys.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 30th April 2008 8:28am for And YOU want me to do what?

Outstanding chapter, looks like it is going to hit the fan. I think Harry is going to move everything to the Chamber. That will frost everyone...lol.

taxzombie posted a comment on Sunday 2nd September 2007 5:23am for And YOU want me to do what?

Oh boy is the Vatican going to be cheesed! Heh, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

A good chapter, corruption in the police and in the palace. I don't buy that Waldorf made his move without the ok of the big guy. That dog and pony show smelled.

On a side note The-Place-That-etc is a dead link now. I tried it and it's kaput.

corwalch posted a comment on Monday 4th June 2007 11:17am for And YOU want me to do what?

Please! Puhleeze update soon!!!

I'm waiting to see the Pope hand Waldorf's head to him and Waldorf's expression when he realizes he has cost the Vatican it's archive of cursed objects.

Please please (on bended knees here) update soon

MonCappy posted a comment on Monday 28th May 2007 8:29pm for And YOU want me to do what?

He's going to take the basilisk to the Chamber of Secrets isn't he.

shw30 posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 7:27pm for And YOU want me to do what?

is there a mailing list i can sign up for so i'm emailed when you update? your story is incredible! sorry- my email profshwerner@gmail.com

shw30 posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 7:27pm for And YOU want me to do what?

is there a mailing list i can sign up for so i'm emailed when you update? your story is incredible!

Rowan Falar posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 6:21am for And YOU want me to do what?

Oh please oh please oh please tell me you'll be updating this soon? Pretty Please?

Joel Kingery posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 1:40am for And YOU want me to do what?

This has been the only fic written in first person that I enjoyed enough to disregard the format it was written. Well done. I look forward to it being finished.

Vongsawat posted a comment on Thursday 17th May 2007 8:43am for And YOU want me to do what?

love ^^ cant wait to see what Harry's gonna do with a pet Basilisk lol. wonder if its gonna live for long... ahwell, really enjoyed the fic la, looking forward to the next installment

Oceanlover69 posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2007 5:35am for And YOU want me to do what?

I have been reading your stories for a few days now - Apprentice Potter & Journeyman and I have to say you have captured my mind completely with your story, your character believeability and the action sequences. And, I DO love an Angry!Harry.

The way you have been using Ron as the one watching Harry's back is also much appreciated. Usually Ron is relegated to comic relief roles. I like a big powerful guy.

Keep writing and send more soon! I think Hogwarts will be getting another Basilisk soon along with a storehouse of very dark objects! ;-) Nice! I want to see Waldorf's face when that happens!

Thank again,

Gary V - Rhode Island

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Monday 30th April 2007 8:29pm for And YOU want me to do what?

I re-read my review and it read like it was coming from a pompous jackass. I meant everything I said but it doesn't properly convey the fact that I think you are an incredibly talented writer. - Erik

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Sunday 29th April 2007 9:05pm for And YOU want me to do what?

Well, except for the fact that this seems to be more Catholic bashing, it is an interesting story and you do have some talent. If I tell myself that this is just a fictional spin - simply to entertain, I find it enjoyable but I definitely wish you didn't go there "Jesus being a powerful wizard." Still, the other elements were entertaining and I plan on finishing this story.

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Saturday 28th April 2007 6:43am for And YOU want me to do what?

I was bored the last couple days, so I reread all of this story and Apprentice Potter. I have to say, it's one of my favorite fanfic stories. I love the tension between H/Hr/B. I hope that Harry and Hermione get back together, but given Blaise's reaction to Hermione's lack of faith in Harry, I'm not sure if that would work well or not. I'm very much looking forward to Harry's conversation with Hermione. The action in the story is good too. Harry's remote casting is fairly original, and I like how you're dealing with the Horcruxes (horcruces? whatever.) I hope you find time to keep working on this story even with your new child. Congratulations (rather late) on that by the way. Anyway, thanks for keeping me entertained for the last two days!

fountaam posted a comment on Saturday 14th April 2007 12:05am for And YOU want me to do what?

Nice. Empty it all into the Chamber of secrets.

:)

archean posted a comment on Thursday 12th April 2007 10:41am for And YOU want me to do what?

Amazing story, amazing cliffhanger.
I can't wait for the next chapter

Highschool Nerd posted a comment on Sunday 8th April 2007 6:06pm for And YOU want me to do what?

Update soon please! Can't wait for more!

dave gerecke posted a comment on Monday 2nd April 2007 2:32pm for And YOU want me to do what?

Just read the other reviews and realized that I am not alone in guessing that the Vatican is going to be missing not only the cache but the bloody snake as well.
Would love to see a penvsive of the Pope's and his Main Wizard's reaction.
Can we guess that Waldorf is going to be replaced!
Or even... for going against the Pope's wishes.
dave

dave gerecke posted a comment on Monday 2nd April 2007 2:28pm for And YOU want me to do what?

You evil so and so.
I know what you are going to do.
Please update soon so I can confirm my guess. or
I will not say so here, but if you could just drop a line to me at dave@netconnect.com.au and I will tell you my guess.
dave