Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

HappyCthulhu posted a comment on Monday 14th March 2011 12:16am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

I really really want to finish this, but I can't since it is not complete
9/10 because it's a great story
0/10 for being incomplete

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 7th December 2009 2:27pm for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Outstanding chapter.

gunny

Andrius posted a comment on Monday 16th February 2009 6:17pm for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Most excellent!

dennisud posted a comment on Tuesday 13th January 2009 11:25am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

I'm really depressed at the los of the relationship Harry had with Hermione, and though I like this Blaise well I don't know if I can stay through to the end. Hope they can be at least very close friends and aren't there two families here so why not two wives who after a good knockdown drag out can coexist.

Here's hoping!

yeehaw posted a comment on Saturday 3rd January 2009 12:35pm for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Truly brilliant series you have going here. I just stumbled across your Aprentice Potter, Journeyman Potter and Master Potter series and it's definitely of way better quality than anyting JKR have written after OotP and one of the most magnificien pieces of fanfiction that I have ever read.
I do hope that you will continue with the story and I'm looking very much forward to the continuaion. In a way I hope that the end pairing wiil include Hermione, but as things are now I guess it points towards Harry and Blaise (which is perfectly fine). You truly have managed make the characters feel alive and perfect.

Thanks for a great story.

cmatbmed posted a comment on Monday 8th December 2008 3:47pm for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Well I just got done rereading the trilogy, again, very fun. I hope to see more in the future.

Thanks for writing.

abandonedprofile1 posted a comment on Sunday 7th December 2008 6:27am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Love this series -
absolutely fantastic.
x

csktech posted a comment on Thursday 13th November 2008 2:26pm for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Thank You Draco..

I reread all of this series, (One of my personal favorites) and it has mad a very bad day, bearable.

I hope in the end that Harry, Blaise and Hermione all end up together. The combination of the two girls is so perfect for Harry that I cant see him without both.

Thanks again
Kyle

cwejr posted a comment on Wednesday 29th October 2008 7:21pm for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Very good, but very slow updating. I do understand that RW Life often gets in the way. Probably not as frustrating for me as it is for you. I am enjoying the story and waiting for the next installment...

Regards,

cwejr

PopeYodaI posted a comment on Friday 5th September 2008 8:09pm for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

This series is without question one of the most awesome I have come across to date, perhaps rivaled in detail and skill only by JBern's and Viridian's works. I applaud your efforts, and sincerely hope to see your future chapters.

jilumasam posted a comment on Friday 29th August 2008 11:40pm for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Very good work. I 've just finished reading the first two instalments and these 5 chapters today and I am impressed with your work.

Very enjoyable read!!

Portus posted a comment on Tuesday 29th July 2008 9:00am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Damn. Here I've plowed through Apprentice and Journeyman, and now I have to wait for the next chapter or Master Potter. I thought I could wander through those first two installments and not be caught up for a while, but the story was so engrossing and fun to read, I made it to chapter 5 of Master Potter much earlier than I would have liked... sort of.

Anyway, I like that Harry has still not let go of his anger but is now using his head a bit; something that was woefully absent from almost all of canon.

The rift between Harry and Hermione is pretty sad to me, although I can see both sides. I can sympathize with Hermione's poor handling of the situation after Snape's death, and can't blame her for being less than understanding when Harry says things like, "We got away with it," especially since she felt complicit.

I can also see Harry's point about the polar opposite reactions from Hermione and Blaise, but I do hope that the three of them can be together again by the conclusion of Master Potter.

All in all, well done, and please keep up the very good work. This is becoming one of my favorite stories, owing to your creation of a great and subtle character in Zab, your twisting and reinventing (?) of a previously undefined character in Blaise, and your decision to make your Harry one of the the most independent Harrys I've come across.

The fact that you have not shied away from (sometimes even gently!) braining supposedly sacrosant characters like McGonagall, Tonks, Lupin and Artur Weasley, makes the story that much better. I can't tell you how many stories I've started reading, only to toss them aside when there's absolutely no conflict between Harry and his friends, Dumbledore, etc. etc.

That said, thanks again!

Decumo9 posted a comment on Monday 14th July 2008 10:28pm for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

oh, man, that sucks, here i was hoping that hermione would get back in the thick of things, romantically speaking. But meh, there is much story left, so heres to me hoping.

Carol Layland posted a comment on Friday 11th July 2008 3:12pm for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Hi, I have just finished 3days of reading and having fun with your trilogy. Once again I find that the authors here on this site are probably the most talented on the HP fan fiction horizen. I am very eager to see the next posting to this story. You have truly made Harry act as I would expect him to act after the way in which he was forced to live and grow. Any person who had been betrayed as many times as he and in as many ways would eventually react just as he is doing in this story.

jdcox61 posted a comment on Monday 7th July 2008 3:33pm for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Pretty good. I loved the image of ron holding the twins up and shaking them violently

usta35 posted a comment on Sunday 6th July 2008 10:55am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

great story

Skip posted a comment on Saturday 5th July 2008 6:33pm for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Great chapter! Haven't seen anyone do a Fawlty Towers reference before. Thought it was really funny. Can't wait to see what Harry does to Croaker.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 3rd July 2008 1:14am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

*Laughs Uproariously* Oh, I do think I'm going to enjoy watching the will reading and Harry crashing his own funeral. Meanwhile, 'tis a bit sad how things ended with Hermione and I certainly hope that, down the road, Croaker does pay for his actions. Meanwhile, I love the revenge Harry's taking against Fudge and his cronies. *wicked chuckle* Mind you, I rather enjoyed the twins pranking cards.

Mesterio posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd July 2008 3:47pm for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

I cant wait for the funeral crash. "Hey guys! so who got my Firebolt?" lol

RNCybergate posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd July 2008 11:23am for Cloudy, with a chance of freak explosions

Lol...the best assassin is a (thought)dead assassin.
You can't hunt or kill something or someone which you don't know exists...

Shall we place bets who the next pure blood bigot to be 'exterminated' will be?

I hope Croakers on the list.