Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

xsilverfirex posted a comment on Saturday 18th September 2010 5:17pm for Not again!

Are you ever going to update?

xsilverfirex posted a comment on Saturday 18th September 2010 5:16pm for Not again!

Are you going to update?

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 7th December 2009 10:12am for Not again!

Very good chapter.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 30th April 2008 3:09pm for Not again!

Good start but bit of a bummer.

gunny

James Brewer posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 4:42am for Not again!

Well, whaddaya know? This is my very first review ever, and you get to be the recipient.

I happen to get a real kick out of the fics where Harry stops being a victim and gets tough. Of all the different Harry types, angsty, whiny, reclusive, amorous... I like this one the most.

It's also a joy to read something from somebody who knows a little about how the English language is constructed.

Kudos and hats off to you for continuing on with this, the last in your trilogy. I sure liked the first two!

Jim

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Friday 14th March 2008 5:58pm for Not again!

Outstanding chapter!!!! Will Harry ever get out of prison???? Will Blaise and Hermione figure out that the Harry in the hospital isn't the real one and what will they do???? Will Fudge ever figure out that Harry wasn't really lying to him???? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!!!!:):):):)

twinheart posted a comment on Thursday 13th March 2008 5:06am for Not again!

I adore this series. So clever and mature - far above most independent!Harry fics I've read. I'm thrilled to see you are continuing...and such a cliffie! I can't wait to see Harry's revenge on old Fudgesickle.

AnyaBerry posted a comment on Sunday 9th March 2008 9:21pm for Not again!

Great chapter.
Can't wait for the rest :).
10/10

TheHard posted a comment on Sunday 9th March 2008 7:31pm for Not again!

Uff... I need to reread the last chapter of Journeyman, because I didn't understood very well why our friend is in this quandary...

Nice start, i'm looking for some more "Fudge bashing", and to see how he is going out of is current situation

Mcmllnchrstn posted a comment on Sunday 9th March 2008 3:18pm for Not again!

good

Lisa Quinn posted a comment on Sunday 9th March 2008 9:04am for Not again!

this is a great start, i am hooked i want to read and find out who the imposters are and it will be an interesting read to see where you go with this!

Thanks:)

Eskaybe posted a comment on Sunday 9th March 2008 6:48am for Not again!

Great start!

kate19 posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 4:36pm for Not again!

very nice! are you going to write more chapters???? i'd like to read them if you do!
well i'm going to sleep. need it after a week of hard work!

Bedrup posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 3:48pm for Not again!

Will be following this. Trapped by Fudge. Utter humiliation. Neat Dementor puncturing. Handy weapon. If he can concentrate the "beam" enough he should be able to break the walls. Is it really possible for poly Harry to keep up the ruse? I guess we ´ll learn what you think about that.

Patches posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 2:56pm for Not again!

Wow! Out of the frying pan into the fire. Things just don't go well for Harry in this story. Who would have thought that Fudge could get his hands on him? What a terrible place to be. It is really amazing that Harry was able to kill and Dememtor. Especially when his magic is being drained by wards designed to keep people from escaping. How is anyone going to be able to find and help Harry when Fudge has his replacement in St. Mungo's under polyjuice potion? Is there any way for Harry to escape Askaban on his own? I look forward to where you are going with this story. pms

MrRobertsIII posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 8:11am for Not again!

Excellent use of Fudge. The jade being the protection from the wards was a nice touch.

uthamm posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 8:09am for Not again!

Very nice. This is quite a start and I am sure that Blaise will soon see through the imposter!Harry at St. Mungos as she has no qualms about sneaking around. Blaise recruits Hermione and this helps to heal their breach? Zab obviously has working knowledge of Azkaban . . . hmmm.

More?

JP posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 7:10am for Not again!

Beauteous! Good to see the continuation starting. I look forward to more of this. Particularly like your depiction of Fudgy, he's such a wonderful creep.
The Wombat

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 6:54am for Not again!

What he did to the dementor is going to scare the piss out of Fudge.

Great start! Excellent work. Looking forward to the next thrilling installment :-)

Thanks for sharing this.
Tom A.

Crys posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 6:34am for Not again!

Hmm. Well, the only person likely to know what happened to Harry and be willing to help is that secretary in Berlin. Somehow I doubt that's going to help a lot.

Hermione to the rescue if Harry can't do it himself.

If Fudge was being truthful and the Polyjuice is only for some poor guy in hospital, that's not too bad. Not very creative of Fudge, though.

Hey, there IS a way to kill dementors! Yeh, go, Harry!

Well, Harry, here's another fine mess you've gotten yourself into. Now, wonder who / how you're going to get out of it.

Hmm. Maybe Healer Blaise will notice something?