Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

AK posted a comment on Friday 30th December 2005 8:09pm for Epilogue

Great story, I like your writing style, it is easy and fun to read. cause u don' use em big words way too often (that is good)

GknightS posted a comment on Sunday 25th December 2005 12:02pm for Epilogue

awwwww.. it's such a good story.. simply wonderful.. no doubt one of the best i ever read.. thank you..

Chris Williams posted a comment on Friday 18th November 2005 10:04pm for Epilogue

Great story, thanks for sharing with us.

Manatheron posted a comment on Thursday 27th October 2005 11:25pm for Epilogue

thats and awe inspiring story... I wish that ginny's part would have been a little less traumitizing, but life is what you make of it right?

Keep up the excellent work.

PS. If your looking for a challenge, or even just an Idea, drop me a line. I have several that I weill probably never get around to using.

squiddy posted a comment on Wednesday 19th October 2005 8:36pm for Epilogue

It's a wonderfully involving story that had me losing sleep for a couple of days. Read through the first and the sequel in just over 3 days.. both at home and at the office. Your writing style is very fluid and natural enough that the 'selves' of the characters do come through (if we're familiar enough with them). In short, nice fic, keep it up, I'd love to read more.

One thing though, if possible, please put a mark, something like a dotted line/asterisks/plus signs/whatever when you're switching from scene to scene. It's pretty damned confusing sometimes... One minute Harry's talking to dumbledore then in the next paragraph Draco's talking to Mask... Trust me, it'd help.

That's it and thanks for the story!

Brad posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd August 2005 10:05pm for Epilogue

Just popped onto your site to check your 'werewolf solution' (they're discussing werewolves in Jeconais's group, but you probably know that) and I couldn't resist re-reading the entire chapter. A very 'full', very *satisfying* chapter. If I wasn't at work I suspect I'd be pulling out the folder and re-reading the entire two novels ... again.

One extremely trivial whinge ... you have Harry contemplate Hermione at the zoo as "his best friend's wife". I mean, *she's* his (other) "best friend" too, you know ... I would have thought that would have taken precedence in his thoughts.

Don't mind me, I'm just feeling defensive for Hermione these days, after the atrocities that were done to her character in HBP. Please treat her well in Journeyman Potter!!! And I liked seeing her in this epilogue, and Albus's "mummy-reading" face - excellent. So nice, this epilogue, thank you! Brad.