Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

TA posted a comment on Wednesday 20th June 2007 7:28pm for Why do these things happen to me?

I have to express my deep and utter disgust that you would even implythat Lily Potter would ever date Snape. You're even considering that she was his lover and I disagree completely.

GknightS posted a comment on Saturday 12th May 2007 10:11am for Why do these things happen to me?

lol snape in love with Lily, that's the biggest bull shit i have ever heard, actually, Lily in love snape is the biggest bull shit. At that time Snape was willingly following Voldemort, Lily is a "mudblood" snape wouldn't fall in love with her. Because Snape's fondmental beliefs are hatred for mudbloods and half bloods. you can't love someone if you hate them from the bottom of your heart, because through hatred comes rash actions. No matter how "angelic" you believe Lily to be, i don't think she's THAT forgiving and selfless. The world isn't a fantasy.. It is covered in hatred, and those who hate others will never grow to like another unless they are forced to know the other, because when you look at someone you hate your opinions and judgement is already biased.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 20th November 2006 7:03am for Why do these things happen to me?

Good one.

gunny

Patches posted a comment on Wednesday 12th April 2006 2:07am for Why do these things happen to me?

Interesting that they would use a Golem. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Thanks for writing. pms

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Thursday 16th February 2006 9:25am for Why do these things happen to me?

I have read a number of Snape-and-Harry-begin-to-respect-each-other stories. I like the way you have it happen here.

I do not like that Lily and Snape were lovers, but it is your story. I just don't like it.

Can't wait to see how Harry defeats the golem.

Compelling!