Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Crys posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 6:13am

"Slytherin verses my family."

When I read this the first time, I had images of Gred and Forge at Beater, Harry at Seeker, so on, and so forth. It was never specified WHICH family members. Of course, it was never specified WHICH Slytherins, either. Ah, well. Your version was much more humiliating :)

Wonderful story, Draco.

Goddessa posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 8:49pm

Lol! Loved it!

kuzutsu posted a comment on Thursday 6th April 2006 10:13pm

Superb. ( am trying to regain control of vocabulary , too bad one cannot mutter incoherently on screen..)

unperfectwolf posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 7:08pm

Awww, this had me laughing the entire time. I absolutely adore "kids" stories, and this one was awesome.

amulder posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 12:26pm

Hey, Draco,

just browsing again, in need of a laugh.

I know that previously I have joined those advocating for a sequel. But I was just struck by how well this final chapter closes out the story. It's the end of the year, the Gryffindors have grabbed back the quidditch cup, and Snape has actually resigned.

What more could be done?

I think if you ever did compose a sequel, it would have to go off on a tangent. If Snape actually *has* resigned, then how can he be further tormented? Will he take a job at the ministry, only to encounter a few of the "nightmare dozen" after they graduate? Will he open a quiet apothecary, only to have the Weasley's buy a shop next door and give the kids summer jobs? Or perpahs he'll retire and buy a nice manor in the country, forgetting to check who the neighbours are... Whups.

I dunno, taking this out of Hogwarts seems tough. And really, how long can the abuse continue?

Perhaps Snape will attempt some revenge. He'll concoct some mad scheme and try to put one over on the kids, and fail.

Ah well, thanks for the giggles. This really is well done.

...art

clayton posted a comment on Friday 31st March 2006 10:28pm

this was a kick ass story. I can tell you right now that this is one of the best stories I have ever read. you are a great writer, don't ever quit.

Zarz posted a comment on Saturday 25th February 2006 6:53am

That was absolutely wonderful! Stories with Harry as Defense Professor are usually great, but having 12 Weasleys and Potters in the same year was absolutely splendid! I would have liked to see a bit more of the kids in Harry's class, and him being able to control them with ease, though. It would be really cool if you wrote a sequel to this - you're a great writer!

ShadeHawk posted a comment on Wednesday 15th February 2006 9:53pm

Bloody brilliant!

Tracey posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 1:00pm

THAT WAS GREAT!!!!! I really enjoyed that!!!

Cat Feral posted a comment on Sunday 12th February 2006 8:57am

Oh, yes. Eventually, I had to put him where he would be supported if his secret was discovered. Yes, I think I'd better put you in Gryffindor!


I would have thought Hufflepuff would have been at least as good at supporting their wolfen comerade as Gryffindor. But then there would have been no Marauders! (Nooooo!!!!)

This is a really cute story!

Lady FoxFire posted a comment on Tuesday 7th February 2006 1:30pm

ROFLOL I LOVE IT!!! That was the best ever! I wish you would write more (if you can keep Snape there of course)

Lady FoxFire posted a comment on Tuesday 7th February 2006 1:12pm

ROFLOL Oh I wish I could actula be there to see this! I really hope to see if you wrote what happened next.

Lady FoxFire posted a comment on Tuesday 7th February 2006 12:54pm

How mnay debts does Snape owe to Potter now? I've lost track. It's almost a shame Snape doesn't have a kid and th kid get involves with the Potter/Weasley. Ir would kill Snape if his son/daughter was a friend to them

Lady FoxFire posted a comment on Tuesday 7th February 2006 12:36pm

So when will Snape finally blow his top or drop dead from the stress?

Lady FoxFire posted a comment on Tuesday 7th February 2006 11:55am

So what exactly did those two potions ingredients do?

Lady FoxFire posted a comment on Tuesday 7th February 2006 9:27am

Will Malfoy try to get revenge?

Lady FoxFire posted a comment on Tuesday 7th February 2006 8:59am

Oh dear just wait til the youngest children start to come to Hogwarts.

Bukama Stealth posted a comment on Tuesday 7th February 2006 6:19am

Exactly who quit Snape, who has been their for a full year and lived or McGonagall only once being a target at April fools day who just learned that the Nightmare Dozen have a practical carte Blanche?

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Friday 3rd February 2006 11:56pm

Loved it.

sixtimesschmidt posted a comment on Friday 3rd February 2006 11:51am

Great Story, rereading it for the fifth time or so, just enjoying Snape get a long delayed comeuppance. And Happy Endings ( all weasleys alive, and a babyboom).
Just one thing i noticed, if all the mothers were pregnant Aug 15 1999,that would mean to me that Voldemort was defeated about end of Harry's seventh year,(Fleur five months preg at victory) and everybody else started the next generation right after. How can Damien Malfoy be a fifth year AND Draco Malfoys son or were they mistaken in the second chapter and he is a second cousin or something?

Draco664 replied:

I realised that boo-boo about three weeks after I wrote it, and you are the first person to pick up on it (at least, who has left a review about it).

If you want to think he is a cousin, nephew, or son who was conceived while Draco was at school, be my guest.
Draco