Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

terminator2190 posted a comment on Thursday 11th October 2007 5:06am for 'Crux Finale

hey man nice chapter but keep them coming fst it has already been 25 days!!!!!!

iluvchocs posted a comment on Tuesday 9th October 2007 6:43am for 'Crux Finale

This story is brilliant XD I love how you've worked in the Horcruxes, and the ways in which Harry's changed work really well. Great job :D

Banner posted a comment on Thursday 27th September 2007 1:21pm for 'Crux Finale

* prayerfully *
Pleasepleaseplease kick Malfoy arse some more!

Bedrup posted a comment on Tuesday 25th September 2007 1:31pm for 'Crux Finale

Great

assassin10000 posted a comment on Monday 24th September 2007 11:03am for 'Crux Finale

Awesome as usual. I'm eagerly awaiting more.

Kortir posted a comment on Saturday 22nd September 2007 10:44pm for 'Crux Finale

Hehehe, excellent chapter. This whole thing is enjoyable in general, but this is the sort of chapter that just makes it all come together. Has the feeling of a James Bond movie, just about- Harry's able to go in, do what he needs to do, and get out when he's ready. Awesome.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Tuesday 18th September 2007 2:00pm for 'Crux Finale

Yes! Harry needs to kick Malfoy's arse again and again.

Loved the way Harry played Malfoy. Love the way you have Harry thinking rather than just reacting (and the fact that thinking doesn't always guarentee a success.)

Very exciting and well done chapter. Thank you so much!

Tom A.

IceBlades posted a comment on Tuesday 18th September 2007 12:16pm for 'Crux Finale

AMAZING! I can't wait for what happens next!

brad posted a comment on Tuesday 18th September 2007 4:43am for 'Crux Finale

Nitpick - why the change in formatting, with the double-lines between paragraphs? It's a bit of a pain, particularly when printing it out, and not consistent with your previous chapters.

I'm always a bit wary when a story has all-powerful elves to the rescue. I know, I know, it's canon - particularly in DH (dunno if you've read it yet?) - but it's still a bit sus when these creatures, more powerful than wizards, come along and save the day. If it wasn't for the arbitrary "Elf magic not be able to take wizards" Dobby could have done the whole thing for Harry.

But I guess I could say the same thing about time travel. Fun use of it though, and - unless I got it wrong - a bit of a paradox - Harry only got into the manor grounds because ... Harry got into the manor grounds.

I'm pleased that Harry intends to go back and get his gear, and his wands. But, for a bloke with a broken rib, who's been beaten up and knocked unconscious a couple of times, he's awfully confident/arrogant, isn't he? Ditto with his *assumption* that Kellermann is now deceased.

Good to see Malfoy back, and with better duelling skills than last time; but still with an ego ripe for exploitation. His exchanges with Harry made for a fun chapter.

Liked Harry's using the 'Concidio' to cut away the horcrux; a clever ploy that makes one appreciate him and the story all the more.

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 7:10pm for 'Crux Finale

Great chapter. I loved the return of the ferret as well as the way he was, once again, humiliated by Harry. I can hardly wait to discover just what happened to poor, hee hee, kellerman when he arrived in the Chamber.

Hurry and post more soon.

busted posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 4:24pm for 'Crux Finale

Some more great action thanks for the update :D

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 4:17pm for 'Crux Finale

woohoo GO DOBBY! I can't wait for the next chapter to see some more Malfoy bashing. Dobby being addicted to pensives is a funny idea he's such a cute little devoted elf. His was the death I hated the most in DH.

Rob

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 1:15pm for 'Crux Finale

OUTSTANDING CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the chapter and I can't wait to read what happens in the next chapter. I love the parting thoughts of Harry's about Draco the Ferret! Any chance that Harry will kill poor stupid and moronic Draco? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

Wookie13 posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 12:16pm for 'Crux Finale

A most interesting and satisfying chapter.

Alex00 posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 11:27am for 'Crux Finale

Great job.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 11:01am for 'Crux Finale

Excellent balance in this chapter between smart Harry and smart Kellermann planning.

Great chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

jb238 posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 10:12am for 'Crux Finale

Good chapter, fascinating reading. I like getting Kellermann with the Portkey! Also using a Time-Turner in an attack.

Crys posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 9:32am for 'Crux Finale

> All along the ceiling, timber flared and exploded, sending a mass of kindling hurtling downwards.
Oh, Harry. You shoulda anchored yourself to the ceiling (with the glove) before starting to cast.

> Looking like a drunk doing yoga
*snicker* Now THAT is a visual!

Better go and see Kellerman and the basilisk eventually to make sure he's well and truly dead. People seem to keep coming back to life too easily around here.

Good idea to get rid of the cup like that.

Okay, now with three wands to choose from and a broom, things are looking up.

DrT posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 9:06am for 'Crux Finale

Oh, goodie; Malfoy's back and available to abuse once again!

"T"

Ramos posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 8:43am for 'Crux Finale

Oh, there is ALWAYS time to kick Malfoy's arse.