Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

moosejuice posted a comment on Thursday 26th December 2013 4:38am for Exit

I quite liked it, thou the whole 'Harry is a sadist and wants to hurt cho' thing whent nowhere.

fluffyfan posted a comment on Friday 26th July 2013 7:25pm for Exit

OMG! best story i've ever read! :D you are so talented as a writer! please make a sequel! :D

valdiusmacto posted a comment on Wednesday 15th August 2012 7:54pm for Exit

You know, this is the first time I've actually been able to stomach Harry and Cho as a pair? That I also hate Harry in Azkaban stories? Your writing is just that good. It managed to capture me in the first chapter, and I was up until 7am trying to finish it all in one go! Almost managed it to >_<. Anyway, excellent work!

saffysarah posted a comment on Wednesday 25th April 2012 10:04pm for Exit

Amazing story. I couldn't put it down, i even had to put off my A-Level English essay so i could finish the story. My essay was due in the next morning :)

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Monday 12th December 2011 1:55pm for Exit

This is overall a pretty good story although not quite a favourite. As with almost all the Harry goes to Azkaban stories, it seems that the magical world never seriously looks into the possibility of being framed, until after the fact. Of course, you did a decent job of making it plausible, but, in practice, given the prophecy, Dumbledore could not afford to let Harry go to Azkaban even if he was guilty. The other part that seemed a little weak was the characterisation of Cho. Sure, they did a very predictable courtship, but it just never seemed that Cho stood out enough. For instance with only minor changes you could substitute almost any girls name for Cho, and the story would still work. Again, overall this is a good story. Only a fraction of fanfiction manages even this standard.

Shinobu Weasley posted a comment on Tuesday 12th July 2011 4:53pm for Exit

This was soooo cool! I had a ton of fun reading it!

happy895 posted a comment on Sunday 2nd January 2011 3:12am for Exit

wow excellent however it is not right i came to this story hoping to find a lord of azkaban story that was rated to be the best. Dont get me wrong i love this story but get that fixed please.Happy895

Palindrome102 posted a comment on Wednesday 1st December 2010 11:10pm for Exit

I like the story, it is one of the only harry/cho stories that i can stand reading. Good Job :)

Forever&3moreSeconds posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 1:12am for Exit

quite liked it, although i think snape's reaction should have been emphasized more; it's too rarely that a betrayal fic ends with forgiveness.
ruth =)

JesiKiKage posted a comment on Thursday 24th December 2009 7:41pm for Exit

Cool! I like it a lot!!! Please keep up the good work and continue writing!!!!!

noreenklose posted a comment on Friday 22nd May 2009 7:33pm for Exit

Excellent story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm going to read the sequel next. Thank you for writing, and please continue writing your remarkable stories.

KUTGW,
Noreen

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Saturday 18th April 2009 9:24pm for Exit

I suppose the beginning was slightly annoying, because it is generally not fun to see the hero of the story in his worst nightmare, apparently with the cooperation of his friends. The fact that they did not try harder to find a way he could have been innocent is disappointing, particularly Dumbledore, since he was old enough and intelligent enough to think of other possibilities, and he, in particularly needed Harry to defeat Voldemort.

As time progressed, there was the tendancy to skim a bit to get the entire story caught up to real time so what happened was uncovered. Past that point it went from just wanting to know what happened to really being quite compelling.

Cho's actions before the cliff seemed a little forced. I think it may have been a mistake to not flesh out her motivations a little better. They were believable, but more back story there might have helped.

Additionally, Dumbledore trying to ambush Harry seemed unreasonable. It would be different in Harry was convicted of killing a true innocent, instead of a junior death eater wannabe. No, the most logical plan there would have been to furnish Sirius with the trial records and see what happened.

Additionally, the idea of Harry being immune to the truth serum seemed one of the too convienent things. It would have then made sense to force everyone else to take the serum. Now maybe Dumbledore couldn't pull off such a thing, but it still is a bit disappointing that his friends didn't try harder.

Finally the ambush at the end with Harry seemed to be pushing bounds of reasonableness, given that he had not finished his work, and he was surprised. Still, the use of non magical compounds and such was a nice twist.

Overall the story was quite good. Thanks for writing and posting it.

Tremnks posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 4:48am for Exit

I lost this story once and didn't find it for quite some time. I am so happy that i found it now, it's wonderful.

LKK posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2008 9:41pm for Exit

Nice story.

Ariel Schnee posted a comment on Thursday 24th July 2008 9:05pm for Exit

WOOT! YEAH! MOREE!

dimriver posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd July 2008 2:42pm for Exit

Good story

dakinumas posted a comment on Monday 23rd June 2008 2:27am for Exit

You know it was Hermione that treat Harry's life like a joke and laughing matter to begin with. Dubbing his death escaping a stupid name. Joking about "DUMPING" a baby on the hateful muggle family. Demanding Answers about his animagus ability first and foremost because it was academic aspects no doubt. Calling him little bastard.

To have friends like that , better not to have at all.
What a bunch of useless bitches.
No one is that forgiving.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Wednesday 16th April 2008 5:35pm for Exit

So, is there a continuation of this?

AlphaPhi posted a comment on Saturday 29th March 2008 8:44pm for Exit

Harry shook his head. "They shouldn't be now. I suggested using poly-juice potion. Pluck a hair from the remains and drink the potion. You should be identifiable then."
If this was true, when Barty Crouch Jr. took Polyjuice to replace Mad-Eye Moody in OOTP, he would not have his scars or miss the eye or the leg.


Aelita posted a comment on Friday 28th March 2008 5:53am for Exit

I still love it