Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Tuesday 18th March 2008 6:24am for Exit

Right...one kiss from Cho erased all of his time in Azkaban....bit of a stretch there I imagine.

~Matt

Genericrandom posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd January 2008 12:45am for Exit

An excellent story, and a very well done pairing between Harry and Cho. A relationship that is really rather difficult to write, since she got only the barest amount of screen time in the books. Certainly more than a few, but not nearly enough. Especially to easily write a magnificent story. More power to this accomplishment.

Furthermore, this story is fairly unique in the fact that it's complete. While I did notice you wrote a sequel (which you also completed!) it's always nice to be able to sit down, read a story, and then read the end. A disturbingly rare thing in the fan fiction world.

Although it was quite clear, I think from the beginning that Harry and Cho would end up together, you did a marvelous job dealing with not only the Wizarding World's betrayal of Harry, but also with a lot of the character interaction. It was a very thrilling and often enthralling ride.

A very well done job, and certainly of the caliber I expect from the wonderful authors of this site. I'll admit that with a pen-name like 'Draco664' I had certain... preconceptions, but clearly, you know what you're doing.

Great story.

ily.the.cat posted a comment on Monday 10th December 2007 2:48pm for Exit

wow this story is great

ohnuu posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 7:42am for Exit

Really, really great story. Completely distracted me from the work I intended to do today :P . A brilliant piece of literature. Your plot is excellent. While I can comfortably create nice scenes, you have achieved an entire plot sequence of epic proportions which is original, flows smoothly and irresistible. What I truly enjoyed was the constant flashbacks in the first few chapters which allowed the story to have simultaneous action at a time where most stories picked up slowly.

Your characterisation is neat. The change in attitude towards Harry was neither too drastic nor too draggy. You brought out Harry's Slytherin side, as well as Cho's non-weepy persona. One setback was the downplaying of many characters, the action mostly happening between Harry, Voldy, Dumbledore, Sirius and Cho. Not so bad, since you still mixed the scenes well.

Your use of different PoVs was also good, preventing the story from being one-sided or boring according to how much action the particular character is having.

Small, often unnoticed stuff also contributed greatly to your style. Dialogue, sentence structure, paragraphing, etc, all made the story seem vibrant, something only those truly good in literature can apply.

All in all, tremendous. Not a public bestseller, but an oscar-winner in the world of fanfics.

Curlism posted a comment on Saturday 18th August 2007 8:39am for Exit

Good story; though some parts were rather sudden and after azkaban the story’s pace generally sped up which was a bit strange to read. Other than that it’s the first harry/cho I’ve ever read and I loved it. I've already jotted some ideas to incorporate some harry/cho into my current story. Thanks for getting the process restarted for me, I was at a block on what I’m writing, but a harry/cho pairing even if it’s temporary has sorted it out.

Thanks for writing.

~Curlism

sleepygirl68 posted a comment on Wednesday 8th August 2007 12:45am for Exit

I liked this story. Great job.

Zane Wyrick posted a comment on Saturday 7th July 2007 6:05pm for Exit

*Clap-clap-clap-clap-clap*

TA posted a comment on Wednesday 20th June 2007 6:02pm for Exit

This is one of the best fan-fics I have ever read. Awesome job! I have to say that there is nothing seperating different parts of a chapter from each other.

Hemotem posted a comment on Tuesday 19th June 2007 10:09pm for Exit

Good story Thank you.





Hemotem

riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 2:10am for Exit

I thought this was a good story. I did disagree with One thing that Sirius put Harry Harry though a guilt trip over the fact That he was betrayed by his friends, it should have been Harry's choices if he forgave them . I notices Dumbledore and some of the other never apologised for their betrayal

James Milamber posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2007 8:29am for Exit

You know, I think this is the first chaptered Harry/Cho fic I've read that hasn't made me feel slightly ill - so kudos for that, at least. T'was actually a very good read...now I'm off to the sequel!

By the by, our west coast isn't THAT desolate. There's not really anywhere you could go and be 300kms away from everyone. But I won't tell Cho that. ;)

gadriam posted a comment on Friday 13th April 2007 5:36am for Exit

Ye gods, i love this story. This must be my twentieth reread or something and it's still magical. I can't remember if i've left any notes before. Normally i'm just jumping directly to the next story without breathing but sometimes you just have to shout a little.
Thanx!

g

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 18th November 2006 12:08am for Exit

Very good.

gunny

mikek posted a comment on Sunday 29th October 2006 2:11am for Exit

Fun Story. Interesting to note that you didn't have harry flame travel instead just flying like superman.

ponderous stibbons posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 5:21pm for Exit

A minor quibble - harry didn't tease rita for her help in getting fudge thrown in jail.

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Saturday 24th June 2006 7:33am for Exit

WOnderful! Absolutely fantastic!
There is nothing to say except thankyou!

Alternator posted a comment on Sunday 14th May 2006 2:26am for Exit

A good story, but with a few glaring flaws--mainly how Harry is treated, and how quickly people believe the worst of him. I did like the portrayal of Sirius' and Harry's relationship, though; ultimate trust is rare and valuable, and the two of them do seem to share it in canon. Very well used and developed there.

The flaws keep this from being among the top tier, but it's still worth reading.

Pavonis posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 8:55am for Exit

Great story. I just read the entire thing since finding the link on darklordpotter.net. You won the best azkaban story. I have to say I think it was well deserved.

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 11:41pm for Exit

A very nice ending. They still have a threat of Voldemort over them but that should be over soon. Thank you for writing a great story. pms

jake m posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 3:05am for Exit

HMMM I THOUGHT TWOULD BE A DEPRESSING STORY BOUT HARRY BEING BETRAYED AND ALL O DAM IM WRITING IN CAPITALS ALL WELL CANT BE HELPED
P.S IM IN A SAD MOOD AT THE MOMENT WOULD HV BEEN BETTER IF IT WAS A SAD DEPRESSING STORY IF ONE IS HAPPY WOULD HAVE A WARM FUZZY FEELING AFFECT