Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Friday 7th September 2007 8:05pm for Epilogue

This story set was very enjoyable. Harry and Cho seem to be perfect for each other and the two pheonix animagi worked out well. Thanks for such a great story!

Rob

ohnuu posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 2:13am for Epilogue

The day after I read this story's prequal, Betrayal of the Best Kind, I began on this one. I believe most has been said about your writing abilities in my earlier review, but once again, I applaud your literary finesse. With less fighting and funky gizmos than in BotBK, you have instead let the first half of the story rotate around relationships and character development without becoming overly mushy or repetitive. The climax with the demon was sweet and ended smoothly, something I find hard to achieve.

I would point out that in this story, you have not truly criminalised any of the original good guys. In other words, you brought out the best traits in every character except for, of course, Voldy and his Death Eaters. Harry's impatience was minimalised, Cho's weeping was effectively removed, Hermione's know-it-all attitude never showed it's face, Dumbledore's manipulations were vastly scaled down, etc. Apart from misjudgment regarding Harry's "crime", of course. Nothing wrong there, just wanted to point out a style in your writing.

You also ended perfectly with a heart-warming family feel. I am truly sad that this story, containing a whole arsenal of emotions, has ended. You have contained betrayal, sacrifice, bitterness and merriment all in this story. Truly great.

skulLXeon posted a comment on Friday 27th July 2007 12:07am for Epilogue

Well, i gotta say... this was a most amusing story to read. I give you thanks for bringing it into the light of day and i'll see you around....
=D

SLX

Energeezer posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 2:25pm for Epilogue

I read your stories over and over again. It's amazing. I like the fact that Harry doesn't end up with Ginny or Hermione, and he and Dudley are on good terms.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2007 6:32pm for Epilogue

The only bad thing is the stupidity of getting rid of capital punishment. They know that, with magic, a prison is little more than a revolving door to the next Dark Lord, and they eliminate the only effective way of eliminating Dark forces from the world? Stupid.

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 4th January 2007 4:42pm for Epilogue

Nice story. Too bad about Snape, Draco, and Dumbles still being around.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Tuesday 21st November 2006 9:48am for Epilogue

Outstanding, very good story and well written.

gunny

slayersfan01 posted a comment on Saturday 11th November 2006 10:58am for Epilogue

I read and mostly enjoyed this fic and its predecessor. It's pretty good and had a good time reading such a long fic even though it is made without any input from book 5 and 6.

One thing really bothers me though, are you a hater of Ginny by any chance? You thoroughly destroyed her in this fic. So much so that I am pretty disgusted by how badly she ended up in life. What was up with that? You treated her horribly throughout this story! I was hoping to at least read here in this epilogue that she at least still stays in Harry and her family's life, but you destroyed that too! What the hell! That was messed up!

ponderous stibbons posted a comment on Thursday 28th September 2006 9:23pm for Epilogue

Loved the one liners in this feelgood chappie, especially hermione and albus.

I would have thought that ginny would have remained in touch with bill or the twins. And that she would have been better off joining the army (she could go to israel for that, if brits still don't allow women in combat) instead - or in addition to - being an accountant.

Accounting is a great profession, btw - I wish I had done it. You make good dough, keep steady hours, and can do whatever night job you ever wanted.

pulamon posted a comment on Thursday 31st August 2006 4:54pm for Epilogue


great story

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Sunday 25th June 2006 12:44pm for Epilogue

Wow!
Thankyou.
Brilliant

cmatbmed posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 2:12pm for Epilogue

Great story. I have spent the last couple of days devouring this and it's sequal.

Thanks

bajab posted a comment on Sunday 4th June 2006 7:11am for Epilogue

Excellent. I really enjoyed every part of that, but the epilogues and final summary was the best bit; really brought home how much I felt for the characters.

Thank you and well Done.

Alternator posted a comment on Sunday 14th May 2006 7:53am for Epilogue

Excellent. Rarely does a story make me feel life I've been sucker punched, and most of those rare occassions are here at fanficauthors. I love the way Dudley is portrayed; easily the most creative and well explained path for him to have taken. This also nicely avoids the too-common, overly annoying SUPER!Harry solving every problem; he's strong, but not dominatingly so.

I'm not a fan of Ginny retreating from the magical world, though. Abandoning family and friends doesn't seem like a Weasley thing to do. That's my only real complaint with the story itself, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE FORMATTING!

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 13th April 2006 11:50pm for Epilogue

A great story. Thank you so much for writing it. I look forward to more stories from you. I especially like the fact that Dumbledore now has a lot more socks. I hope he has lots of soft warm socks to keep his feet warm!
pms

Vishal posted a comment on Thursday 9th March 2006 11:35am for Epilogue

I just finished both of your H/C stories. I really liked the second one because of all your unique ideas. I had also read your apprentice potter series, and that one had some very unique ideas as well.

Hope you keep writing such unique stories for all us fans to enjoy.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Thursday 16th February 2006 7:55pm for Epilogue

Truly a brilliant story all around.

The solution to lycanthropy was perhaps the all time great concept I have read in Harry Potter fanfiction.

This is one of the most clever and ingenious tales out there, and the best H/Cho I've read.

Congrats. Job well done.

Scott M posted a comment on Tuesday 31st January 2006 11:41pm for Epilogue

Hehehehe....
"...and amassing a truly startling collection of socks." Priceless!

pinkzeppelin posted a comment on Tuesday 31st January 2006 7:22pm for Epilogue

Amazing story, I truly loved it

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Thursday 5th January 2006 3:43pm for Epilogue

I really liked "Betrayal..." and "Midnight..." but would be interesting to see more of the dual side of Harry. Because the reckless mood he gets during fights might appear in other situations too, right? "Snape's worst nightmare" is really a laugh. I liked the angry Harry from "Aprentice Potter" and I hope you keep on with "Journeyman Potter". It's so nice when we can read good texts, written with care that give us such pleasure.