Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

merf425 posted a comment on Saturday 21st January 2006 12:44am

Absolutely fantastic story! :)

merf425 posted a comment on Friday 20th January 2006 11:35pm

I just about died reading that! :)

Steven Augart posted a comment on Friday 20th January 2006 11:26pm

One of the things you need to understand is that trains like the Hogwarts Express have several compartments in a carriage. That's why this doesn't quite work:

All twelve were crammed into one carriage to hear the tale.


but you can say "compartment" instead of "carriage" and it won't jar me and others who have travelled on these trains.

Puck1 posted a comment on Friday 20th January 2006 6:06pm

Man oh man. Too bad you took this off of ff.net. It was one of my favorite stories on there. It's very funny!!!!!

Harrypassion posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2006 6:26pm

I totally love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lira posted a comment on Tuesday 10th January 2006 2:23pm

*laughs* That ending was really unexpected! But so cool! *tears of laughter running down her face* Great story! Please write more like this!!!

Lira posted a comment on Tuesday 10th January 2006 1:24pm

Oh dear! That sorting! You made me cry tears of laughter. (And I just had to compliment you on this funny piece of fiction at once although I usually only write reviews to the last existing chapter!)

cmzanna posted a comment on Monday 9th January 2006 4:12pm

I found myself needing a quick pick-me-upper and remembered this story, so I dropped by to visit some of my favorite nightmares ;) Thanks for such a delightful read!

Cu posted a comment on Sunday 1st January 2006 4:24pm

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Wednesday 28th December 2005 11:27pm

Well, that's that, I guess. Very, very fun! And I will probably have sweet dreams tonight, what with all the laughing I did over the past couple of hours, thanks to you. :-)

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Wednesday 28th December 2005 10:17pm

I laughed so hard I was crying throughout almost this entire chapter. Brilliant fun, but a lot of characters to keep track of, that's for sure!

Treck posted a comment on Monday 26th December 2005 5:31pm

This story has a DIRE need... Lets see, Oh yes it needs a second part.

Treck

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Monday 26th December 2005 2:32am

Well all I have to say is. I'm sorry that there's no more! That is one of the funniest reads yet !

Rick Gale posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2005 2:27pm

Well, that's one way to get the job done.

Great job on the story. I know it would be hard to do a sequel, but just think of all the possibilities!

Stories as a group, groups, or as individuals.

I wish I had your writing talent.

Rick Gale posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2005 1:46pm

After what happened here - what's going to be left of the school after 7 years. Not to mention the other kids coming to join their older siblings during that time.

Keep up the good work.

Rick Gale posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2005 10:29am

No, Not a good day for our friend, Prof. Snapes. I would have thought he would have mellowed abit after the war. But I guess he is showing that he doesn't know how to let go of a grudge.

Rick Gale posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2005 10:09am

I don't think Prof. Snape or Mr. Malfoy will make it out of this year. Potter's & Weasley's are preparing to take over Hogworts! And this is just their first year! Keep up the good work!

Rick Gale posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2005 9:48am

I love it!! Let the secret plan for world conquest begin! I can't wait to see what happens next. I laughed so hard, I started crying. Great job.

runsamok posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 11:57pm

Hello! I just had to share this story with my husband. I couldn't control the gleeful giggles while reading the Sorting Hat's commentary, (rabbits!) so of course I had to share the joy.

Viridian posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 8:53pm

My wife started reading this first. When I asked her what all the sniggering was about, she directed me to this story.

Since then, the two of us have sat at our respective computers, randomly erupting into giggles.

Nice job!