Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Abraxan posted a comment on Wednesday 27th October 2010 3:30pm

What a wonderful story! I really enjoyed It's!

Abraxan

slashslut posted a comment on Sunday 3rd January 2010 6:21pm

loved it from beginning to end!

slashslut posted a comment on Sunday 3rd January 2010 4:58pm

brilliant! dumbles and snape in one fell swoop; delightfult *smirk*

supergirl3684 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th December 2009 11:42pm

*whimpers and hides under blanket* this is soooo not gonna be pretty! LOVE the story!

Richard6154 posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 2:33pm

WooHoo! Love it! Thanks for sharing.
On to part 2.

crazyfoxdemon posted a comment on Sunday 20th September 2009 2:37am

Yes......HELL YES....great story I really enjoyed it :)

Charles Newton posted a comment on Tuesday 30th June 2009 10:12am

Excellent work!

Charles Newton posted a comment on Tuesday 30th June 2009 8:56am

Dude, I love this stuff!!!
Wish could see Numbborenut & Snivelus's faces as Harry booked.

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd June 2009 2:35am

Great chapter. I particularly liked how Harry tried to deal with Blaise and Hermione. Really liked how Fred helped to take down Snape.

Thanks for writing.
Monkey

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Saturday 13th June 2009 2:53pm

Great story, loving the taking the fight to dumbles like that. You really explore Occlumency and Ligilimency with a lot more detail than most fanfic authors, bravo is all I'll say to that.

"After all, if my daughter was turned to stone at school, I'd seriously consider other, less-dangerous, education establishments, though given recent events, a school set up next to a fusion plant built by and staffed with people suffering from Parkinson's Disease would be a safer choice than Hogwarts." This has to be in contention for the best line of the story so far.

Thanks for writing.
Monkey

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Saturday 13th June 2009 7:35am

This story is a great deal of fun. I thought at first that your angry harry would start to get to me. He is a little over angry and times but the way in which he vents himself are funny enough to forgive. Plus his reasoning ans arguments are actually far to valid to ignore.

Thanks for writing.
Monkey

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Saturday 13th June 2009 5:40am

Thats a great start. I like the use of Harry's pov. Will you keep it like that all the way through?

The jokes are good too, particularly Moody's eye needing a passport.

slashslut posted a comment on Saturday 18th April 2009 6:52pm

brava! brava! this was a brilliantly plotted, detailed and executed fic! i loved every word!

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Wednesday 15th April 2009 7:59pm

Quite good overall, and one of the better explanations for, "the power the dark lord knows not." I am of course referiing to the leadership argument. On the minus side while this was technically good and compelling, it did use somewhat cliched themes to move the story. I.E. manipulating Harry for his own good, incompetant power hungry goverment officials, wise old man that shows him the way, etc.

Perhaps it was a weakness to use first person for the entire story, since it provided complete insight into the main character. The view from the gallery that third person presents, that would have allowed people to see Harry from how other people viewed him might have increased the emotional impact in some places. Along the same lines, for instance, what would it have been like if the events of the duel with Malfoy were told by one of the spectators? If you kept using minor characters or third person through the point where Harry and Dumbledoor reconcile it might have had a greater impact. At any rate, it is just an idea..

On another note, usually when you have a matchup with two female leads the portrayal of the women tends to be more generic. Here, the relationship was only a secondary thread, as were both women, so its hard to comment much there. It will be interesting to see if in the stories that apparently follow how this all plays out.

Thanks for taking the time to share your story.

Sect posted a comment on Thursday 26th March 2009 5:26pm

Huh. So THAT'S where this story disappeared to. I remember reading this years ago, and I couldn't find it.

Don't recall there being a post epilogue. Or sequels, for that matter.

bimalc posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 4:29pm

When did VOldemort start giving out dark marks? Zab apparently worked for Voldemort at some point, yet no dark mark ....?

dimriver posted a comment on Saturday 15th November 2008 6:41pm

"You think I've had plans in the past? Ha!"
poor stomach; laughed too hard.

joeBob posted a comment on Saturday 20th September 2008 8:51pm

Highly Skippable

joeBob posted a comment on Friday 19th September 2008 3:43am

Standard opening, well done except for Harry's philosophical errors.

This would be cliché except it is supposedly an early, and good, example of the genre.

Portus posted a comment on Tuesday 29th July 2008 9:13am

Alright, this story is excellent. Well done, great job, all that. I liked angry!Harry much more than I thought I would going in. I'm a bit surprised, looking back, that Harry in canon wasn't even angrier in Book 6 than in Book 5; he certainly had reason to be. How could he be so off-balance for all of Book 5, then find out THERE'S A PROPHECY ABOUT HIM HAVING TO KILL VOLDEMORT OR DIE TRYING, and then suddenly become the docile stooge JKR painted in Book 6?!?

Anyway, he has every reason to be furious, and I like the way you've written that seething, barely-checked anger into almost every portion of this story. Thanks for a very enjoyable read.

In the interest of fairness (and to satisfy my own curiosity), I have to point out what I think a two plot holes in the story.

One: If all the Death Eaters who returned to Voldemort (after his rebirth) burned to ash when Voldemort was exuberantly lobotomized, why didn't Snape die as well? He had returned to Riddle's service, whether on his own or as Dumbledore's spy, and Riddle would certainly have trusted Snape no more than the other returning Death Eaters.

Two: Voldemort tells Harry they've been waiting to spring the Hogsmeade trap for weeks, waiting for Harry to show up. But Harry arrives with Grawp, only AFTER they see the giants attacking and herding the twnspeople toward the waiting Death Eaters. How did they know to spring the trap?

Anyway, I really liked the story, and if those two things can be explained, I'll have to rank it even higher in my personal list of quality HP fanfiction.

Thanks for the entertainment!!