Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

LandUnderWave posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 2:11pm

There's a chapter *after* the epilogue? That's new. This story is wonderful!

LandUnderWave, visiting from fanfiction.net

Reviewer-Who-Begs-For-Updates posted a comment on Thursday 24th August 2006 11:36pm

*snerk* Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh, I loved that. The fic as a whole, and that last little extra. That bit of conversation with just expressions was hilarious.
"Hm, it's both or nothing."
"Both could be fun."
"Both? Wha?"
"I'm game. You?"
"I, no. I don't think so."
"Yes. We both want him, it's a win-win situation. Let's go for it."
"You know what? Yeah. Okay. Let's go for it."
"Hehehe, playtime! He'll never know what hit him."

I really was expecting one girl or the other to just give up on him and go after some other guy. Your solution was much funnier. I just hope Harry doesn't get both preggers, and especially not at the same time. He would never survive the following months. Then again, it would be a wonderful story arc. A little cliche, but I have no doubt you could pull it off. Heck, you superpowered Harry without it even becoming a nodding aquaintence of that cliche. It was more along the lines of 'Oh, yeah. That cliche and I are fourth cousins twice removed by way of a marriage between two adopted estranged quasi-family members living on a different continent who send a card every third Christmas, sans gift or money. So I guess we might be sorta related if you really get down to it.' Great job.

Reviewer-Who-Begs-For-Updates posted a comment on Thursday 24th August 2006 5:46pm

While I greatly enjoy this story, I found this chapter slighly difficult to read. It was all in italics. Other than that, I have no complaints. I like your original character Zeb, I find his personality delightfully abrasive yet caring. I cannot think of a single one of your characterizations I have not liked and found believable, including Harry's attitude and power bursts. I have found the plot to be solid, without plotholes, well-paced, and overall enjoyable to read. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with readers.

P.S. While I believe it common courtesy to leave an e-mail address when you leave a review, I did not include an e-mail, as I am leery of webcrawlers. It is my name without the dashes at yahoo dot com.

a posted a comment on Monday 21st August 2006 6:33pm

well, i liked the story, but some parts of it , i don't appreciate. it seems you are quite confused about harry's personality. you make him be a complete prat to mcgonagall, even though she has done nothing to him - which seems taken completely out of context to me. what exactly are you taking from the books and what aren't you? kingsley may work for the government, but he is there as a spy for the order, the picture you painted of him is completely contradictory to what he is in the books. and if harry has suddenly just gained amazing mental abilities, then why is he such a wimp around girls...completely ooc, i know, but i wouldn't mind it if it didn't seem there was a ..wobble in your approach to harry's character development. it seems you can't decide what his personality really is.

Samantha posted a comment on Thursday 20th July 2006 8:23am

Still enjoying this story very much. It's very rare to come across a fan fic that doesn't fall upon the usual tired cliches. Although Harry and Dumbledore are fighting in the usual independent Harry style it comes across as something new because of the very different story that surrounds it. In some ways it's almost like reading an entirely new story with just a few familiar characters. Zab is a very convincing character and definitely adds to the story. Anyway must keep going with the story - the compelling charm is very strong.

Samantha posted a comment on Thursday 20th July 2006 3:19am

So far I am enjoying this very much, which is surprising because I normally dislike reading in the first person. Looking forward to seeing where you are going with this.

Seth Wallace posted a comment on Wednesday 19th July 2006 9:28am

Tres Bon! However the spelling for japanese ritual suicide is Hara Kiri, not hari kari.

Draco664 replied:

Thanks, I am aware of that. Read on, and you'll discover why it was misspelt in the first place...

Kalen Darkmoon posted a comment on Sunday 16th July 2006 3:13pm

A very good story with an excellent ending. I really like the note you ended it on with Harry/Hermione/Blaise. There is just nothing like the hero getting the girl (in this case girls) for a happy ending. Happiness x2

pstibbons posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 6:25pm

Ah, that duel with the ferret was bloody brilliant!

Greatly enjoying this.

knightsbridge posted a comment on Monday 10th July 2006 1:52pm

I want to thank you...what could have been just another "Harry, or Angry Harry" story is tempered with the sarcasm of Harry's thoughts,and actions; bringing him out of the slightly dim, clueless Harry we're all familiar with. I always wondered why JKR didn't give Harry a personality? Hero though he may be, he seemed a tag-along, and other than facing Voldemort, not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. lol, now everyone can flame the reviewer!

dboris posted a comment on Wednesday 5th July 2006 4:27am

Hello,

Just a little error when Gabrielle thanked Harry for saving her life : "Je vous remercie de m'avoir sauvé la vie" would be better.
(sauvé and not "sauver")

Dboris

Draco664 replied:

Thanks. The translation was given to me by a native French woman whom I worked with in the UK (Since my French is limited to asking if someone speaks English...).


Grukal posted a comment on Sunday 2nd July 2006 5:01am

Great story, interesting plot and very impressive character characters. Im not sure what i meant by that. Keep up the good work

Black Dragon Knight posted a comment on Tuesday 13th June 2006 4:51pm

Terrific story. I really enjoyed the little details you put into this. Like the deductive reasonings, Zab's ways of teaching Harry, etc. I also liked how you gave Harry reasons to be angry and didn't just make him that way. Looking foward to starting on the sequel.

Dave Harris posted a comment on Sunday 28th May 2006 1:53pm

Just a quick comment. This is about my fourth read of an excellent story, and I've just noticed that in this Chapter, in Harry's letter to Blaise near the start, he refers to the prophecy as having been given after his birth - it should be _before_ his birth.

leo posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 11:16am

Nicely done! the 1rst person perspective was very refreshing, and the story very good. Zav was impresive and harry, well, he was he!! jajaja
good writting and nice plot! !!!!

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 2:10pm

Grawp has certainly improved. It was great the way Harry stopped the Centaurs and Grawp from fighting. Bane has always been a problem. It is nice that the other centaurs recognized the truth in what Harry said and stopped the fighting. It made it even better when Grawp agreed to cooperate. And they were able to harvest the giant blood without even asking or upsetting Grawp. Not a bad night's work! Thanks for writing. pms

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 1:33pm

I'm not surprised that dumbledore showed up at Harry's party. I am surprised that Snape showed up though. You would think that Dumbledore would have learned something about the last time Snape saw Harry! At least with Fred's help he was able to escape from Dumbledore this time without resorting to violence. It stands to reason that Zab is not the only paranoid person in his family as is proved by his potions storage area. It really is too bad that Harry seeems to get all the bad
luck. It is good that Harry is learning and that Zab is giving him some emotional reinforcement. Thanks for writing. pms

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 12:57pm

Well that was certainly and interesting birthday
for Harry. It stands to reason that Hermione &
Blaise would fight over "who gets Harry"! It is
good that Harry is getting to talk to Hermione's
father a little bit. Right now I think Harry would like to be a normal teenage boy but he knows he can't so keeping boyfriend/girlfriend complications out of the way is probably smart.
It is good that he is still reaching out as a friend though. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks, pms

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 11:59am

Well, Harry did tell Zab what happened. I'm glad he sent Pig back so everyone could communicate. I'm glad Harry has some good ideas
of his own and that he is able to surprise Zab a
little. It looks like his friends are all rallying around him well. That is good. It will be interesting to see how the Hermione/Blaise situation works out. Thanks for writing. pms

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 11:12am

Ok. I really like the story. It gets more interesting as more people get involved. Zab is not going to want Harry to go different places any time soon if this is what happens when he goes to visit his friends. I'm really surprised that Ron stood up for Ron like he did. It really helped that Ron now has better understanding of other people thanks to the input from the brain attack. Very good use of things we have learned other places by the way.
Thanks for writing. pms