Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

biged78 posted a comment on Tuesday 18th March 2008 5:50am

Good story, can't wait for more.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Tuesday 18th March 2008 5:29am

Wonderful chapter!
The discovery he can pull as well as push gives Harry a real kicker in his arsenal.
I do so hope Fudge really gets his just desserts soon.
The escape was very exciting and Harry's reunion with Blaise satisfying.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Tuesday 18th March 2008 3:11am

Fudge is in some deep crap now, Harry is alive and he has Fudge's wand.

MPF

Wolfric posted a comment on Tuesday 18th March 2008 1:04am

A fine chapter. I think the escape was very well plotted. I am most interested to see what Zab and Blaise have to say about all of this and the unfolding of Harry's plan for reforming or deconstructing the magical world. Thanks so much for writing. W.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 5:27pm

*laughs* Ohh, Fudge is going to regret, even more than he already is, messing with Mr. Potter. I daresay that Mistress Zambini is going to be quite upset at the treatment he received and decide to do something punative about it (insert Kipling quote about the more dangerous sex here). I do like the way Harry managed to break out and escape and I *really* like the fact that he managed to cover it with a prison break. I wonder how soon they'll realize the full extent of what happened to the wards and what that means? Of course, I'm certain the dementors will have some interesting news to communicate, too. I wonder if they'll end up snacking on Fudge now he doesn't have the ring?

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 5:18pm

Wow. Wonderful. COngratulations on getting Harry free so masterfully. Now, what happens next, and when does Harry get to kick the crap out of Fudge for being an idiot? And when does Harry get to show the Wizard world that he's fine?

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 3:57pm

Well, Harry at least made a huge mess for Fudge that will likely cost him his job at Azkaban. It should be interesting to see what Harry cooks up for actual payback. Does this mean we finally get a resolution to the whole Harry/Hermione saga next chapter? Great job, thank you.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 2:49pm

Good part, and now that Harry has made it back, I hope that Hermione will visit him and the two of them will make up more, as well as with Blaise, who looked heart-broken. That was a heck of a battle at the island, and showed that Harry is willing and ready to do what he has to do to win, though interesting to see that Percy wasn't as weak-willed as he seems in some fics, if he was able to try and stand against Harry's Imperious.

DaZZa posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 2:36pm

Nice chapter - good to see you're back writing again after your little bundle of joy. :-) I just love seeing Fudge (and Percy!) getting their comeuppance!

Oh, and there appears to be an issue with the "Previous" and "Next" links in the chapter list for this story.

Bedrup posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 2:03pm

Lovely chapter. Münchausen riding a boat.

iluvchocs posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 1:29pm

Huzzah for updatedness XD Great job on this chapter; I love Harry's attitude to finally escaping.

riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 11:02am

Very good chapter, if Harry is consider dead to the public. How would they reacted when they find out he is still alive but lock away. I still think that Hermione has some work to do to fix her relationship with Harry

Gardengirl posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 10:24am

Ab fab! I loved it. Creative thinking is always essential, and your Harry does it beautifully.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 10:22am

Yay! He escaped.

Very exciting escape, too. Very good chapter. Looking forward to his revenge on the wizarding world.

Thanks.

Tom A.

Kingsley posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 9:51am

Killing Dementors. That sound like fun. A cool power to have.

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 9:18am

Good stuff! Harry's sense of humor is fantastic, as usual. I liked "The irony of my greatest fear being deathly afraid of me was lost on our dear ex-Minister." The jail break was exciting and well done. Harry's newest power is intriguing. He's getting pretty powerful, which I think would be a bit of a turn-off except that you've done such a good job all along of making things difficult for him even with all of his advantages. It was also good to see at least one of the girls again. Hopefully we'll see more of Blaise and Hermione soon. Again, great chapter. Thanks for writing,
Jay

Peter Clark posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 9:00am

Wai wai!

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 8:42am

Outstanding chapter!!!! Your bloody quick on the updating!!!! I love the fact that he stole the map of the prison so he could escape!!!! Is the map self updating???? Will Harry tell Hermione that he's alive???? Will Harry/Blaise/Hermione all become one big family???? What would that make Hermione or Blaise???? Which one would be the mistress and which one would be the wife???? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!!!!:):):):) We're not worthy:):):):)

artenry posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 8:37am

Nice.
You've done a wonderful job of developing Fudge's character, and the lengths to which he could be dangerous (as well as stupid).

And Harry is as sharp and logical as ever. Good job.

Keep it up, and I hope to see an update soon!

MrRobertsIII posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 8:14am

Its great to see an update so soon. Go Fudge! You have done a perfect job with him: weak, flawed but still very dangerous.

Percy wa a surprise but it made a sad sort of sense. A fool, but a loyal one.

I enjoed the fight scenes, but found Harry's ability to push in Dementors' head a bit hard to believe just because nothing at all is really supposed to work on them and the pushing appears so simple. Pulling the magic out of then would have been easier for me to buy.

Great fic!