Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Alex00 posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 7:55am

Awesome work keep it up.

uthamm posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 7:55am

Wow. Just . . . wow. THIS was a fantastic chapter. Can't WAIT to see how pissed!off!Harry! reacts to this one. And how about a hit on the plan? Nice work with the pushing being Harry's identifying characteristic to Blaise. Where has Hermione been? Could this be what pushes her over the edge to the revolution? The pulling thing was awesome. Ward!Breaker!Harry! anyone?

Again, sweet work, looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!

Renzo7 posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 7:32am

Awesome work here. Great escape, nice reunion, fun with karma... Good work, as always. Keep it up, I hope you update soon.

vl100butch posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 5:57am

I can't wait for the next installment...to the barricades....let's get the revolution underway!!!!!

the pure bloods aren't going to know what hit them.....

rodrigo2 posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 5:56am

Great story and chapter. Hope you update it real soon.

motor18 posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 5:51am

Good Story so far I have really enjoyed this series. So the New power is shown, I was wondering what it would be. It will be interesting to see what he can do with the ability to such magic from things. Their is another story called "the Power" where Harry has an ability that follows this. He gets many extra benefits from it that would be good folr your harry to have. I find it hard to believe that Blaise didn't notice someone coming in to dose Fake Harry with Poly juice every hour this also means Fudge has more that 2 cohorts (2 gaurds and at least 1 Doc to keep fake Harry changed)

corwalch posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 5:13am

More soon...puhhhllleeeezzzeee ~puppy dog eyes look up soulfully~
This is getting better and better. Must see what Happens next when Fudge is dropped in it so far he'll never see daylight and I was surprised that Percy is still following that idiot, though that might have been the Ministry doing that to him.

busted posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 4:44am

Excellent work as always. I have been looking forward to Harry seeing Blaise again so i cant wait for the next chapter.

I cant think of any thing to be improved on so all I can say is keep up the good work.

James Brewer posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 4:42am

Well, whaddaya know? This is my very first review ever, and you get to be the recipient.

I happen to get a real kick out of the fics where Harry stops being a victim and gets tough. Of all the different Harry types, angsty, whiny, reclusive, amorous... I like this one the most.

It's also a joy to read something from somebody who knows a little about how the English language is constructed.

Kudos and hats off to you for continuing on with this, the last in your trilogy. I sure liked the first two!

Jim

DrT posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 4:30am

Oh, dear. I wonder how many anthills have been kicked over? And Blaise is NOT going to be merciful!

Good chapter.

Taegeous posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 1:36am

great chapter. i could actually envision harry standing there, arms raised in triumph, sucking power from the wards. the reaction from blaise was great... i wonder if we will see something similar from hermione.

Chrispy posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 1:09am

I liked this chapter, but your chapter 'previous' 'next' buttons seem fubared.

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Friday 14th March 2008 5:58pm

Outstanding chapter!!!! Will Harry ever get out of prison???? Will Blaise and Hermione figure out that the Harry in the hospital isn't the real one and what will they do???? Will Fudge ever figure out that Harry wasn't really lying to him???? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!!!!:):):):)

twinheart posted a comment on Thursday 13th March 2008 5:06am

I adore this series. So clever and mature - far above most independent!Harry fics I've read. I'm thrilled to see you are continuing...and such a cliffie! I can't wait to see Harry's revenge on old Fudgesickle.

AnyaBerry posted a comment on Sunday 9th March 2008 9:21pm

Great chapter.
Can't wait for the rest :).
10/10

TheHard posted a comment on Sunday 9th March 2008 7:31pm

Uff... I need to reread the last chapter of Journeyman, because I didn't understood very well why our friend is in this quandary...

Nice start, i'm looking for some more "Fudge bashing", and to see how he is going out of is current situation

Mcmllnchrstn posted a comment on Sunday 9th March 2008 3:18pm

good

Lisa Quinn posted a comment on Sunday 9th March 2008 9:04am

this is a great start, i am hooked i want to read and find out who the imposters are and it will be an interesting read to see where you go with this!

Thanks:)

Eskaybe posted a comment on Sunday 9th March 2008 6:48am

Great start!

kate19 posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 4:36pm

very nice! are you going to write more chapters???? i'd like to read them if you do!
well i'm going to sleep. need it after a week of hard work!