Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

deddinty posted a comment on Saturday 31st May 2008 11:36pm

Another "wow" chapter. I always love your portrayal of angry!Harry, especially when he's actually thinking. I also like where the story is heading, and I do hope we get to see Harry's plan reach fruition.

Nice touch with Blaise refusing Harry's proposal. I'm getting rather sick of stories where the girl falls all over herself to get married in a week.

And thanks for getting the chapter out so fast! I know how hard it is to find any time when you have a young family so thanks for your continued writing!

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 31st May 2008 11:27pm

Well a dead Fudge still makes a good patsy. I have a feeling Harry is going to burn the wizzarding world or at least the parts he likes the least. Should be great fun. Thanks for writing. W.

AK posted a comment on Saturday 31st May 2008 11:13pm

I bet a buck that the first line in the next chapter has "whoops" in it :)

Alex00 posted a comment on Saturday 31st May 2008 9:48pm

Pretty good.

riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 31st May 2008 9:46pm

Very interesting chapter, I still think that Hermione trust too much. It like that she will never Dumbledore mistakes because she too busy kissing his butt, well that may be a little Harsh but that how I feel. I am shock that Harry would ask Blaise to marry, but sad for Harry that he was rejected. I know that she has her reason and she made a deal for Danger free year, but her answer was no and that is something when she could have said no at this time or ask me again after you could prove that you had a year out of danger. Since Harry was 11 years he never had a year that he was not in danger, so I have no doubt that he more likely never marry Blaise because Harry can't keep his part of the deal. I could understand Blaise feeling but if what she want more likely never will happen, maybe Blaise she find someone who is more safe then Harry

azureguy86 posted a comment on Saturday 31st May 2008 9:46pm

so it's just blaise/harry now? no more threesome? If yes then that ruins the story for me i had rather liked the whole interaction between harry/hermione/blaise, it was funny and seemed to really make sense, blaise as harry's darker side his moure dubious likes and hermione was his more innocent lighter side, eahc helped to offset each other and harry it seemed and made the entire thing more equal out to me. Well I may still read this i just really wanted to put in my two cents.

Edward Becerra posted a comment on Saturday 31st May 2008 9:34pm

Oh, nice! I didn't expect for the chocolate idiot to have enough courage to put the gun in his own mouth, metaphorically speaking.

His own wand, in his own hand, with his own signature... open and shut case, really, unless someone tries to claim the twit was being imperio'ed into doing it.

Can't wait to see the fallout from this.

Ed Becerra

FenrisWolf posted a comment on Friday 23rd May 2008 3:53am

I always enjoy it when Harry develops a relationship with a basilisk, whether it be Salazar's or a replacement. Serpents are so often characterized with the sort of dry humor I appreciate, and the Vatican's denizen is no different.

I am of course eaten with curiosity as to what happened to Hermione at the Ministry's hands that has everyone worryed about informing Harry. The first thing that comes to mind is some sort of prejudice due to her Muggleborn status, but one also wonders if her relationship with Harry was a factor as well. After all, if he was no longer available as her protector, some bigot might use that as an opportunity to molest her in more ways than one, perhaps by threatening her parents. Apparently whatever it was was serious enough that those who know him are concerned with triggering an appearance of Thermonuclear Harry in Terminator mode. Not that some of the Ministry hasn't earned such an appearance, but it would likely interfere with Harry's long-term plans. Still, it would be fun to watch....hope the next chapter comes a long a bit faster than the last one. Until then I'll be eagerly awaiting its appearance. Oh, and while I know I've mentioned it before, in the end I'd really like to see Hermione rejoin Harry and Blaise, hopefully in a manner that fully redeems her in Blaise's eyes as well as Harry's so that can truly be happy together. Hokey, I know, but then I'm an incurable romantic...

David Najarian posted a comment on Wednesday 21st May 2008 5:05pm

Just fiinished reading the whole story to this point, and all in one sitting. (Whew!!) Excellent story and its getting better chapter by chapter.

Cant wait for the rest!!

brad posted a comment on Monday 12th May 2008 11:43pm

Having just finished re-reading Apprentice and Journeyman I don't know why I was slightly surprised when Harry announced his plan to "destroy the current political structure of this country" in this latest chapter; he's been ranting about the corruption of the Ministry since the very beginning of your saga. It will be very interesting to see what he ends up doing.

I'm still worried about Harry and Hermione. A few chapters back in Journeyman we had this:

It would appear that she still loved me for my mind, if not my actions.

That, in and of itself, answered the questions I still had over our relationship.



It seemed to me then that Harry might have decided that he was done with Hermione; that he wanted to be appreciated for *all* that he is, mind plus 'actions', rather than just 'turning on' Hermione with the former. This made me unhappy :-(

But this latest chapter ... I'm hoping that Harry appreciates that Hermione has some backbone after all viz their talk about Draco. I guess it might all depend on the Ministry secret she's withholding from him. I've got my fingers crossed.

Other things I hope Harry manages to do: reclaim his original holly wand (it's clear in Journeyman the affinity and sentiment he has for that wand) and knock Fudge for six, of course.

If you can be bribed to write a favourable outcome for Hermione please let me know what it will take :-)

brad posted a comment on Tuesday 6th May 2008 11:01pm

A great read, you've really got me hankering to know what's coming up next - Harry's revenge on Draco & Fudge, but even more his plan to straighten out wizarding society - but above all that I'm (still) worried about him and Hermione. You couldn't have put us out of our misery in this chapter? :-(

I'm pleased that they're at least back to being friends (glad to hear that Harry can't fathom the possibility of that ever ceasing) and I note that Hermione has obviously suffered (at least as much as Blaise!) from Harry's incarceration, but otherwise I'm concerned, too, that she's become too 'submissive' ... and lost that 'steel-edged' spark which Harry found so attractive.

(Damn good paragraph, Harry's musing about Hermione, "whatever happened to this woman?")

I'm glad she still stuck to her guns about Draco, not wanting Harry to be an out-and-out murderer ... and hopefully she passed Harry's 'submission' test too. But I'm concerned about this Ministry business that she's apparently hiding from Harry, presumably so he won't go charging off to exact revenge for whatever they did to her. But that slots her somewhat into the 'damsel requiring the hero to avenge her' slot which is exactly where she *doesn't* need to be if she's to show that she hasn't changed too much from the Hermione Granger of old. Oh dear.

My H/Hr fears to one side, it was touching to read of the Harry's friends' reactions to both his absence and then his return. I look forward to Harry's plan unfolding in the coming chapters. I hope Hermione can shield her mind from Dumbledore's legilimency in the meantime, so he doesn't learn that Harry's still alive. :-)

Thank you for the story, great chapter, eagerly waiting for the next one!

ernichol posted a comment on Tuesday 6th May 2008 11:31am

On a second read of this chapter I saw a nitpick. If harry's pushing abilities ignore newtonian physics, then he should be able to push the front of the boat and get propulsion. Based on the idea that pushing the water behind didn't create an equal and opposite reaction creating thrust, pushing the boat with him in it would not create as force in the reverse direction canceling the forward one. he didn't have to make indentations in the water to move forward. i thought id bring it to attention if you want to clarify later. you didn't specify which newtonian laws so you could ignore the issue if you wanted to. still a wicked awesome story

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Saturday 3rd May 2008 6:17pm

Great chapter. it's a shame the time turner is buried in poop somewhere it seemed to be fairly useful. Wonder what happened to hermione I assume we'll find out soon enough.

Rob

motherjenjen posted a comment on Saturday 3rd May 2008 6:08pm

hi i really love your style oif writing
please continue soon
heheheh please feed malfoy to the basilisk
what is the basilisk's name??????
thanks jen

Banner posted a comment on Friday 2nd May 2008 1:55pm

I can't wait for Harry's revenge!
This chapter was very well done - you did an excellent job of keeping everyone both IC and reacting to long-term stress and grief. I loved the interaction with the basilisk. Should Harry name it?

grovepjp posted a comment on Friday 2nd May 2008 11:33am

Well that was nice enough. Now more of them would never go amiss.

Keep it up, it is some of the best works i have seen around and is thoroughly enjoyable.
regards,
f

Jonathan Langford posted a comment on Thursday 1st May 2008 6:53pm

This is just quite wonderful. A plan to revolutionize the wizarding world? Couldn't happen to a better set of folk.

Looking forward to the next installment.

sillyfish posted a comment on Thursday 1st May 2008 5:12am

Great story. Please keep going.

Bferbear posted a comment on Thursday 1st May 2008 12:00am

Excellent as always, well worth the wait.

witowsmp posted a comment on Wednesday 30th April 2008 10:02pm

I've really enjoyed this story, and look forward to the next chapter.