Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Bedrup posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 3:48pm

Will be following this. Trapped by Fudge. Utter humiliation. Neat Dementor puncturing. Handy weapon. If he can concentrate the "beam" enough he should be able to break the walls. Is it really possible for poly Harry to keep up the ruse? I guess we ´ll learn what you think about that.

Patches posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 2:56pm

Wow! Out of the frying pan into the fire. Things just don't go well for Harry in this story. Who would have thought that Fudge could get his hands on him? What a terrible place to be. It is really amazing that Harry was able to kill and Dememtor. Especially when his magic is being drained by wards designed to keep people from escaping. How is anyone going to be able to find and help Harry when Fudge has his replacement in St. Mungo's under polyjuice potion? Is there any way for Harry to escape Askaban on his own? I look forward to where you are going with this story. pms

MrRobertsIII posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 8:11am

Excellent use of Fudge. The jade being the protection from the wards was a nice touch.

uthamm posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 8:09am

Very nice. This is quite a start and I am sure that Blaise will soon see through the imposter!Harry at St. Mungos as she has no qualms about sneaking around. Blaise recruits Hermione and this helps to heal their breach? Zab obviously has working knowledge of Azkaban . . . hmmm.

More?

JP posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 7:10am

Beauteous! Good to see the continuation starting. I look forward to more of this. Particularly like your depiction of Fudgy, he's such a wonderful creep.
The Wombat

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 6:54am

What he did to the dementor is going to scare the piss out of Fudge.

Great start! Excellent work. Looking forward to the next thrilling installment :-)

Thanks for sharing this.
Tom A.

Crys posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 6:34am

Hmm. Well, the only person likely to know what happened to Harry and be willing to help is that secretary in Berlin. Somehow I doubt that's going to help a lot.

Hermione to the rescue if Harry can't do it himself.

If Fudge was being truthful and the Polyjuice is only for some poor guy in hospital, that's not too bad. Not very creative of Fudge, though.

Hey, there IS a way to kill dementors! Yeh, go, Harry!

Well, Harry, here's another fine mess you've gotten yourself into. Now, wonder who / how you're going to get out of it.

Hmm. Maybe Healer Blaise will notice something?

morriganscrow posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 4:40am

Wow! Now THAT was the start of a rollicking story!
I will be keenly following this as I'm already totally hooked.

Aelita posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 4:29am

Awesome please update this soon, it rocks!

nesparatu posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 4:01am

Interesting...so Harry's in Azkaban because Fudge had a lackey trick him...boy do I feel sorry for that official when Harry gets out. And it looks like it was a good idea for Harry to give the Horcrux to Dobby. Wonder how long until Blaise figures out that person isn't Harry? Anyway, keep up the great story, can't wait for the next part.

iluvchocs posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 1:33am

Huzzah for the update XD Great job here - once again, I love Harry's attitude :D

Darak1 posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 12:09am

Sorry to say this but I don't believe in the combination of a ward using magic and a ward draining magic as to prevent a ward draining magic from being generic you would have to tailor it to someone and if that existed it wouldn't stop to executed magic but would drain everything until it had a dry husk in front of itself thus killing the target which is obviously not the case hence you are speaking of a ward draining active magic which would not be consistent with wizards casting spells or other wards being in place.

Wolfric posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 11:55pm

What a cheery chapter. I don't suppose he can summon Dobby? Well any way I like it. Thanks for writing. W.

Alex00 posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 9:59pm

Great work.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 9:21pm

*wicked laughter* Hmm, methinks the dementors may be a bit less willing to guard him after that little episode. OTOH, he's not in the best of places at the moment and 'twill be most interesting to see how he's extracted, or extracts himself, from there. I rather suspect that it'll be something unique that'll catch all, possibly even Harry, by surprise.

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 9:18pm

And here I thought this saga was comeing to a close and that was a novel way to kill a Dementor.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

DaZZa posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 8:39pm

Well, I expected the portkey would land Harry somewhere nasty after the last chapter of "Journeyman" - but I didn't expect Fudge back. Nice twist. Looking forward to seeing how you wrap this one up.

Cuey posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 8:17pm

I actually had a suspicion that the portkey might drop him off into the hands of a baddy. Good to see you keeping this story up, it is enjoyable.

jovan schnee posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 5:56pm

Yeah! Looking forward to another great installment in this series--it's one of my favorites.

riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 5:54pm

Very good soap series