Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 5:52pm

Blase will know it is not Harry.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 5:51pm

Well that was an interesting, and unexpected start to things. When you finished Journeyman, my mind painted lots of possibilities as to what happened, this certainly wasn't one of them. Brilliant work, thank you.

Kaerion posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 5:26pm

Oh man, excellent beginning! This whole series seems to be centered around Harry getting into some kinda troublesome situation, and then getting out of it, and I can't imagine anything better than him having to get out of Azkaban! I mean, he's already been through the Vatican's secret vault and Gringotts, so I really should've seen it coming... :)

And I *knew* that the guy with the portkey from Journeyman was up to no good, I just figured he worked for Malfoy or some other Voldemort supporter, so having Fudge turn out to be the latest "bad guy" (with his lack of intelligence and anything resembling competence, he doesn't really deserve the title, IMO) was a wonderful surprise. Now, I just can't wait to see the reactions to what he did to the Dementor, and how Harry's gonna get out of there. I'm also wondering how long Fudge's little scheme with polyjuice is gonna work, with all the powerful allies Harry has, some of whom know him very, very well...

Meg posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 4:43pm

Well, this was the last place I thought Harry would end up. I knew the look the guy in Berlin gave him was no good, but I thought Harry'd end up with a pal of Malfoy's. :D

Looking forward, as always, to reading more!

Thanks,

Meg

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 4:32pm

Nice opening here, and like a stopped clock, even Fudge can do something right once in awhile. Going to look forward to what happens to Harry now, how he might get out of this, and what all will be going on while he's stuck there.

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 4:18pm

Great start to the final story arc! I wonder if Blaise or Hermione will realize that the "Harry" in St. Mungo's isn't really him. I guess it would depend on what exactly had been done to him. It will also be interesting to see if Fudge is acting on his own, or if he's somehow connected to Draco. Thanks for writing!
Jay

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 4:04pm

OF five paragraphs, I have no doubt whatsoever. Smart move, Harry.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 3:10pm

Woohoo! New chapter already! :-)

OTOH, I was depressing accurate about what I thought would happen when he got back to Britain.

Woohoo! Dead Dementor!

OTOH, if it were that easy, they wouldn't have that whole 'unkillable' reputation. So I'm honestly expecting it to heal and stand up next chapter.

Somebody impersonating Harry may fool the general public, but I really can't see them fooling Blaise, Hermione or Dobby. DD, now that's more questionable--his record in this series is spotty. :-)

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.