Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

brad posted a comment on Friday 4th September 2009 3:13pm

Hmmm, I dunno. I've always hated vandals, it's always so much easier to destroy than to create. Now we have our (hero?) Harry knocking everything down. Yes, I understand he's excising the pure-blood cancer/assets/control from wizarding society, but still ... it's a bit thuggish, all the same, even if executed cleverly.

I don't understand why Zab was protecting the ship (particularly given that he's supposed to be hiding from the magical world. Well, I guess that's where the polyjuice comes in). And I wonder if Harry was wise in giving his former Master all that insight into his plans? It's a classic 'evil overlord' blunder, after all.

A clever detail, making the termites male, so they couldn't breed. I'd been worried about that.

Thanks for continuing your story.

Patches posted a comment on Friday 4th September 2009 2:27pm

Wow! Harry has really made an impact and found his former master in the mix. He is teaching the wizarding world that the people they have in charge are not very smart and failing to care for their people. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. I loved the termites by the way! pms

Stick97 posted a comment on Friday 4th September 2009 12:07pm

I have this mental image of Croaker reenacting a scene near the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. Maybe he will find a nice little box to open?

cmatbmed posted a comment on Thursday 3rd September 2009 3:24pm

Glad to see you back. Hope to see you back some more :-)

Dracolych69 posted a comment on Thursday 3rd September 2009 8:07am

Heh. Very nice. Especially like the by-play between Harry and Zabini.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Thursday 3rd September 2009 6:05am

Excellent work. Love the plans and actions that Harry takes (and the way you have him thinking on his feet).

Very interesting conversation with Zab. Didn't expect his view of things; but I guess it's the pureblood way of looking at things.

Wonder what Dumbles is doing in all this? Will he be supporting the status quo, too?

Thanks for the update.

Tom A.

Anthony May posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 10:31pm

Ireally love this story! The update was long but well worth the wait. I hope you enjoy your new surroundings and that your family is Blessed. Keep up the great work!

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 9:47pm

I am most pleased to hear from you again. Thanks for the fine chapter. W.

scribbler posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 3:46pm

Another great chapter. I've been looking forward to this since I polished off all of the other chapters and started to see where this was all going. I'm excited that you've taken pen to e-paper
and are actively working on this story - because it's great.

Regards,

Edmond

Bedrup posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 12:11pm

Delighted to read another chapter. Thank you.

Hawklan posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 10:22am

nice to see more of this story. A lot of mayhem Harry did here. I hope his "Master" will join him because I like the old man. Don't know why he is suddenly so for the wiz. world where he didn't care much before.

Ben Russell-Gough posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 9:31am

You know... I really like your Harry. This is the non-lobotomised Harry. This is the Harry who has looked upon the utter mess that is JKR's wizarding world and decided to do something about it. This is the Harry that has realised that Dumbledore is right - the Greater Good requires sacrifice. If he must destroy the old world to build a better and more just world? Then so be it. He has realised that it might just have to be necessessary to save the world from itself.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Harry has a better-than-evens chance of winning. Only his ego and his need to have a 'clean sheet' of all victories and no irritations (see also: Draco having his wand) stands in his way.

I find myself wondering if he will have to fight and kill Zab before the end.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 8:28am

*chuckle* It's definitely getting *quite* interesting here. I do wonder what, precisely, Croaker thinks he's going to find and what he's really going to find; that should make for an interesting little episode. Meanwhile, Harry's "war" on LXM continues and it looks like they're truly taking quite a series of hits. What will be interesting is when Harry's choices step in to supply the British wixarding world's potions needs. You have to wonder if anyone will suspect who's behind all of this.

whatareyouevensaying posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 8:20am

Brilliant update, I love having Zab in the role you've got him in right now. Sad as it may be, he really is a part of the stagnant society. He'll have to change along with everything else. Great work!

Looking forward to more.

LifeScientist posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 7:39am

Nicely done! you do the "dead harry gets revenge" thing so well. Nice how you make zav realize that Harry has grown beyond him in many ways and has a different outlook that he is now able to act on.
Looking forward to more and hoping that your settling-in process after the move is going well.
Matt

Jamey posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 6:37am

I wonder if Zab is starting to regret agreeing to take Harry as his apprentice. The Wizarding World is going to need a lot of help to recover from this!

Of course, Harry's going down in history as a Dark Lord, but eh, we all know Tax & Insurance Agents are the General Staff of Satan's Armies.

MrRobertsIII posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 3:03am

Excellent. Harry's beating an entire merc force under Zab was fun to read. Zab's extreme annoyance practically stared out from the page.

Apocalypse Thou posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 2:04am

Holy hell... an update? I am thoroughly shocked, although, also pleased. It's great to see (and know) the extent of the damage Harry is doing. I eagerly await and another update and to see what fate awaits Croaker.

Jonathan Langford posted a comment on Tuesday 1st September 2009 11:27pm

Fascinating. I am looking forward with GREAT interest to see how this plot goes. And bringing in Harry's old master certainly ratchets up the interest level some.

Harry is angry. Harry is bitter. But you know what? I think he's also right. The wizarding world is a system that's been set up so that you can't change anything if you play by the rules. Only someone like Harry has the enormous power--and, perhaps more important, the unconventional thinking, Slytherin craftiness, and deep-down offended idealism to actually do it.

StormChaser posted a comment on Tuesday 1st September 2009 7:53pm

Great Chapter, thanks for the update.