Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

luckykas posted a comment on Tuesday 1st September 2009 6:49pm

The chapter ended abruptly. The conversation between Harry and Zab seemed incomplete. I am really looking forward to what is going to happen to Croaker. Also the ferret hunt is eagerly awaited. Awesome fic so far. Love the way Harry is slowly dismantling the Pureblood infrastructure. Looooooooooong overdue public service.

Look forward to your next installment.

mwinter posted a comment on Tuesday 1st September 2009 5:49pm

Please tell me that "master" gets the Draught of the Living Death and transfigured as well? He seems a pain and played both sides.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Tuesday 1st September 2009 5:46pm

And it's about time - that the sheeple figured that out! (I wouldn't dream of dinging you for the timing - moving? with wee ones? take as much time as you need!)

I'll be looking forward to more mayhem when it is available :)

DobbyElfLord posted a comment on Tuesday 1st September 2009 5:21pm

Hey!

Great timing. I just finished rereading the entire series last night, so it was great to come home from work and find a new chapter posted.

I have to wonder what Zab's reaction will be when he finds out all of the why's of Harry's revenge. Especially if he hears of the lost child and thinks it could have been his great-great-grandchild. Wouldn't Harry have mentioned the fact Kellerman the younger was holding Harry captive for Malfy just prior to his untimely demise?

Looking forward to the rest of Harry and Zab's conversation!

Rick DEL

Lon Huey posted a comment on Tuesday 1st September 2009 4:46pm

Lord help me, I do enjoy a good.......... vendetta? anarchistic act? rebellion? Harry woulda made a great colonist.

anonymous5 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st September 2009 3:02pm

Congratulations on a splendid chapter... both in this story and in your life, it would seem. Thanks for throwing us a delicious tasty bone!

timmerator posted a comment on Tuesday 1st September 2009 2:58pm

Well... been a while. Hope the new job is fun. Go get em Harry!
Thanks
Tim

jovan schnee posted a comment on Tuesday 1st September 2009 2:14pm

Great to have a new Chapter. Go Harry!

Cuey posted a comment on Tuesday 1st September 2009 2:12pm

Wow, I was just thinking that I hadn't seen an update in a while and here it is. Great chapter, this fic is getting really interesting.

scribbler posted a comment on Friday 21st August 2009 1:04pm

August 21, 2009

I love it. I've read all of this third book today and I really think that you have a major talent for writing. In many ways, you're on par with Miss_AnnThropic (Vox Corporis). I look forward to your next chapter and hope that it's sooner rather than later!

Regards,

the_scribbler

witowsmp posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 12:34pm

Good couple of chapters. I enjoy hitting the inbreds in the pocket books. I look forward to the next.

tealover posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd July 2009 12:54pm

I have been hooked by all of your stories. keep the chapters comming. looking for your update notice. I hope to see if any of the plot lines I have come up with by the clues you have left come to pass.
denise

Charles Newton posted a comment on Tuesday 30th June 2009 5:09pm

Darkling story but REALLY well done. But please, PLEASE get Hermione back in good with Blaise and Harry; like'em both & figure the ladies would be good for each other as well as for Harry, adding a different reference to life.

ARedHair posted a comment on Sunday 3rd May 2009 8:33am

I've just finished reading your 3 stories. Very good.
Looking forward to see where you take it.

OlorinBlack posted a comment on Friday 1st May 2009 10:40am

Nice story...Harry seems a bit dark, but he is still doing good.

And Moldyshorts is gone for good unless someone somehow manages to get ahold of the goblet.

jpdt19 posted a comment on Tuesday 28th April 2009 3:23pm

Absolutely Bloody Amazing

Just read all the way through this series

Superb.

kryptikk79 posted a comment on Friday 24th April 2009 1:52pm

interesting chapter, mister card.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Monday 20th April 2009 4:30pm

Great chapter, thanks.

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Friday 17th April 2009 7:44pm

Good overall, and the apparent resolution of the pairing with two women seems well thought out. Harry's the ends justifies the means thinking is exceptionally dangerous, particularly if he starts excusing more and more collateral damage from his highly illegal attempts to change society. From a purely analytical analysis, the ends may very well outweigh the means, but then things seldom go entirely as planned.

From a more realistic standpoint, if you can stop the purebloods illegal activities that are highly profitable, then their rather stupid rules for cheap rent for purebloods would, over time, destroy their fortunes and then the problem would self correct.

Incidentally this is also an argument for the estate tax, since if you prevent excessive dynasties from building, it becomes harder for their corruption to become excessive. Of course you also have to be very careful with the goverment that collects those taxes...

Dracolych69 posted a comment on Saturday 11th April 2009 12:12am

Freakin' 'ey! Right up there with jbern's stuff, man. Very nice.