Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

morriganscrow posted a comment on Monday 23rd March 2009 7:25am

As I apparated out of there, I thought about how Zab would react to my version of his tactic. Show them the stick, and then threaten to choke them with the carrot.

A perfect ending line to a truly excellent chapter.

Crys posted a comment on Monday 23rd March 2009 4:25am

Damn clever using Tonks to play the foil like that.

I've seen LXM used before, but can't remember where at the moment . . .

Melinda Bobbins. Urk. Isn't that name used by another FFA author as a fashion designer? Again, can't remember which story.

In both cases, I want to say Jec's TMW, but I don't remember for sure.

Good idea for Harry to use the Unforgiveable at the early stage. Gives Matthias leverage against him if he ever feels like he needs it.

Problem: Matthias will be blamed by Bobbins and LXM for destruction of their facilities. He'll have to prove, somehow, that he wasn't at fault. But he'll be the only one benefitting from the mysterious new Dark Lord's actions, so that'll be a tough sell.

Draco664 replied:

Yes, LXM is from TMW.

Melinda Bobbins is a canon character who is met in the Slug Club.

Harry used the Imperius so that should Matthias be interrogated, he can claim to have been under the curse. As for proving that he wasn't involved with the destruction, he was arguing with the goblins while that was going on. He does have an alibi.

Darreal posted a comment on Monday 23rd March 2009 1:27am

Keep up the good work! I've read the series about five times and can't get enough. I look forward to and dread the end of this story. Thanks for the great reading!

Wolfric posted a comment on Monday 23rd March 2009 1:15am

I like it. A guerrilla war against the regressive purebloods by a "dead" man. I hope it will keep going. Thanks for writing. W.

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 23rd March 2009 12:45am

Hooray! Another update. Events continue most interestingly...

Alex00 posted a comment on Sunday 22nd March 2009 8:05pm

wonderful

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Sunday 22nd March 2009 8:05pm

Fascinating. Much enjoyed. I really like this Fic. Keep up the good work

Kaerion posted a comment on Sunday 22nd March 2009 7:04pm

Oh yeah, this story is just as exceptionally awesome as it's been from the start. I can't properly express how impressed I am, both by the quality of your writing, and the truly original plot idea(s), so I can only say that I still love this more than most stories I've read, and that I'm already looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful stories, and keep up the great work!

MrRobertsIII posted a comment on Sunday 22nd March 2009 6:50pm

I enjoyed Harry blowing up some things and hiding others. But best of all, was that he was powerful, but not super. The possibility of his getting caught or hurt made this chapter a good read.

Harry's economic warfare is a great concept and you make it fun to read.

whatareyouevensaying posted a comment on Sunday 22nd March 2009 6:35pm

Pretty excellent update, though a couple of verb tenses early on seemed off...I wish I could remember where. Some generalization about basilisks, I think.

I really do like where you've taken this, but I have to admit that I'm mostly eager to see Harry come back out into the open, assuming he ever does.

Looking forward to more.

n4zhg posted a comment on Sunday 22nd March 2009 5:28pm

Great ending line for the chapter!

riegert8 posted a comment on Sunday 22nd March 2009 3:13pm

Interesting chapter

mrpietan posted a comment on Friday 13th March 2009 11:43pm

Just completed Apprentice, Journeyman and now up through here on Master ... damn good job ... excellent consistancy ... No, I will not be a beta .. I suck and beta'ing .. :P

Andrius posted a comment on Monday 16th February 2009 7:15pm

Ouch, Harry messed up. Terrorism isn't pretty. I'm glad things don't always go according to his plan, makes the story realistic.

Nice work with Harry using his 'push' trick and pretending to do magic with his wand. I bet that will start a few legends about this new Dark Lord :)

Andrius posted a comment on Monday 16th February 2009 6:17pm

Most excellent!

Vyrexuviel posted a comment on Tuesday 10th February 2009 9:32pm

WANT. MORE. NOW. I just finished reading the entire series. This is the best work of HP fanfic I've read so far, and I've been following this since book 3 came out. PLEASE update soon! I'll be checking every day to see if you've posted something new.

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 31st January 2009 5:07am

Wow! Harry is really racking up points against him if they ever figure out who he is. It is too bad people died in this last "prank" against the purbloods. I really liked the things Harry didn't leave to people that thought they deserved it. The "gift" he left Umbridge was priceless. Either way she loses and so does Dudley. I look forward to more of this story. Thank you for writing. pms

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Thursday 29th January 2009 3:41pm

Cool, weird, and slightly worrying. I love your work.

weixuan18 posted a comment on Wednesday 21st January 2009 12:31am

Ho, ho, I have to say, this is really good. I specifically liked the look on Tonks face at the end. Brilliant, if I may say so.

Would love it if you update. Heh, but I won't push you. Take your time.

Kingtad posted a comment on Monday 19th January 2009 6:10pm

I love the whole trilogy! I was kind of iffy at the anger Harry had at the start of "Apprentice", but sticking with it turned out great!

Personally I would love it if you got Hermione back with Harry, but that seems done and over with, doesn't it?

I can't wait to see the ramifications of Harry's accidental-ish terrorist act!