Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Verahsa posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 7:35am

Awesome work, as always.

Darius being the true mastermind behind the hidden papal agenda amuses me, whether it's true or only a suspected misdirection.

Zab's irritation regarding the circumstances are certainly almost exactly what you would expect from the man. In character per given context always works well.

Harry's nonchalant workings are becoming more and more prominent, which fits well with the idea that he's learning to be nonchalant as he goes along while increasing his success rate (and percentage) regularly.

The guards seemed a little off, and I can't honestly tell you why. Something about that whole scene just quietly states "not quite right." I couldn't put my finger on it while thinking about it, but figured I'd point it out none the less.

I've been following this story for a long time, and I'm extremely happy to see you continue it with as much gusto as when you began, regardless of how long the intervals are in between chapters. Thank you for putting so much effort in.

Congratulations on your young one! May they be a beacon of hope & joy for all your life; blessings on you and yours.

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 5:46am

Yay! Great chapter, as always. I had to take a break when Harry was telling Ron what had happened because I was laughing a little more than is usual at the office. Interesting twist that Darius is a spymaster, not just a decent human being. I'm looking forward to the conversation between Harry and Hermione, whenever they get a chance for it. She definitely made some mistakes, but I can imagine that she's absolutely hysterical at this point if she's even missing classes.

I can't wait for the next chapter of this, whenever you are able to get it out. Thanks a lot!

Kay posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 5:39am

aww, look at those chompers

c3markh posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 5:13am

Love the story as well as it prequel. Thanks for writing.

makieus posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 5:10am

Great Chapter, cute picture. Well worth the wait.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 4:42am

Great section here, and can't blame you, as I understand the reason completely. Interesting the way things went down, and going to also be interesting to see what else happens with Hrry and Zab, as well as his new Bassilisk friend, and what's waiting for him when he gets back home.

DrT posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 4:21am

Glad to see the story going onwards. Well-planned.

"T"

aemon_targaryen posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 2:05am

Awesome chapter. I love Harry's little deception-Slytherin!Harry is so much more interesting than Idiot!Harry from book 6. Man, he keeps racking up those enemies though-makes it tough to walk around freely. I wonder how you're going to resolve the Hermione issue. Cute kid-how old? Take all the time you need to write-we understand what's really important in life, and it ain't HP fanfic.

Luke posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 1:56am

Congratulations Daddy :D

darthloki posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 1:00am

I recognised the tone. This was important. "I stole the entire papal collection of dark artefacts."
Zab assumed the expression of total blankness that made my heart soar.

--
*shrieks with laughter, arms wrapped around torso in support*
Oh, I haven't laughed that much in a long time. I loved Zab's absolute horror at the realisation of how badly he'd messed up with security. *sniggers* Oh, and I love Harry dropping Dumbledore into the line of fire.
Masterly!

CootiePatootie posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 12:44am

WHAT A CUTIE PIE!!! She's adorable! How old???

Okay, I LOVE this story arc. I am an Italophile - spent some time in Italy; would spend more time there if I had the money. Your descriptions of Roma, especially magical Roma have been so wonderful. I'm a bit sad to see that our dear Harry won't be about there any more. Still - the entire collection of Dark artefacts. TOO FUNNY!!! I had figured out that he was going to "steal" the Basilisk, but switching it for the stinky one - priceless!

I look forward to more, but hey - I understand the preeminence of the cutie pie. After all, I have one myself who's 4 now!

cheers,

Cassie

Rufus posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 12:05am

I love your story... and love your reason all the more...
It's worth all the stories of the HP world and beyond ;-)

Prince Charon posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 10:33pm

Very interesting story.

Cute baby.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 10:26pm

Cute kid. :-)

I'm not sure what to make of the Vatican stuff. On the one hand, it's fun, but on the other, it's gotten big enough that I can't help but think that Harry's going to have to be back there yet again to finish this out.

Is there a reason Harry's demanded Vow only covered wizards? Like an Unbreakable Vow can't be made by Muggles?

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

Natasja posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 9:55pm

Good to have you back.

Concerning the above picture:
Awwwwww.
Yours? Family members?
They are so cute.

warpwizard posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 9:47pm

Ha! Great chapter. Great tactic on Harry's part, the Vow. You make me hungry for MOAR! :)

Picture: Nice excuse ya got there. ;)

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 9:24pm

Hoo, boy!! Now that is an interesting situation. *wicked grin* I wonder how long it will be 'til the Vatican realizes that a) that wasn't -their- basilisk and b) there's no longer a library there to be protected? I imagine there's going to be some extremely embarrassed Vatican wizards when that happens.

The rest of the story is getting real interesting? Who's hunting the hunters and what object is the final one? How Harry's personal life gets resolved could get rather "interesting", too.

Definitely a read worth the wait.

gadriam posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 8:49pm

That's a good reason to be silent.

Besides, your Faithful will sit around waiting for updates.
As usual i find myself unable to singe out any truly outstanding pieces, but Zab's Close Encounter with the Muggle Kind was great. The whole setup thing was just as brilliant as i'm getting used to from you. Did that make sense?

Anyway, update when you can. I'll be right here.

g

bratling posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 8:47pm

AWWWWWW! He's adorable! Good chapter, too.

uthamm posted a comment on Sunday 10th June 2007 8:21pm

Great job. I love the wheels within wheels that Harry goes through with his new paranoia. Good work on the computer as well. I love all your work and am always torn between reading it and waiting to savor the moment!

Granger unravelled - who would have thought?