Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

IceBlades posted a comment on Thursday 14th June 2007 6:33pm

AWWWWWWW....waitm I'm a guy....oh well, AWWWWW

Good chapter. Can't wait for the next!

Disobedience posted a comment on Thursday 14th June 2007 11:24am

Thank you for the new chapter. It was very nice. I really enjoy your concept of HP + heist/caper story. I suspect your version is a lot more entertaining than whatever the official canon version will be. I look forward to your next chapters!

Highschool Nerd posted a comment on Wednesday 13th June 2007 4:14pm

Can't wait for more!

TheHard posted a comment on Tuesday 12th June 2007 9:18pm

AAaaargh! So Short! xD

Nice chapter, i'm really looking for all the problems Dumbledore is gonna get :)

brad posted a comment on Tuesday 12th June 2007 5:54pm

Awwww, so darn *cute*! She's lovely.

I'm relieved that Harry didn't kill the basilisk, which really doesn't seem to be an 'evil' creature at all, rather - from its speech - a noble being. I'd thought that Harry had just transfigured something into a duplicate slain snake, but also considered that that would be stretching things a bit; plus it would be the first thing the Vatican wizards would check for. The idea of swapping it for the one he slew in his 2nd year was excellent, and just shows once again that Harry is smarter than I am :-(.

If the whole thing was set up by Darius - as I've come to expect from your 'thinking Harry' story, wheels within wheels - then this means that the Pope was in on it the whole time, and lying with such statements as "This was not my intention, you were to be allowed to leave unmolested", et cetera? Shame!!

In addition to Harry having to worry about muggles sent from the Vatican attacking him for the rest of his life - rather chilling, when you think of it, prompted by his words to Blaise - "I've just begun a lifetime's worth of dodging their agents", brrrr - I'm worried about wizards finding loopholes around the vow. For example, could a Vatican wizard 'approach' Harry's HOUSE - when Harry is not there - and boobytrap it without breaking the oath?

Loved the idea of silencing charms to protect the basilisk. It's that sort of attention to detail that distinguishes an author and makes me appreciate the story all the more.

Not sure I like the idea of a 'hard Harry', inured to regret on the loss of life. I wanna see him with Hermione and some honest emotion/love, quick smart, please! :-)

Zab's needing a refresher course in Muggle technology was excellent, as was your NOT making Harry an expert in laptop computers. Heh. Loved the 'down arrow to make the text go up' thing.

A great chapter, as usual thoroughly entertaining plus more cerebral content than is normal in a typical HP fic. Thanks for the update!

amulder posted a comment on Tuesday 12th June 2007 8:44am

Two teeth already? And in a symmetrical location as well. Lucky parent. I hope for Mum's sake that she doesn't bite whilst eating...

Greg2 posted a comment on Tuesday 12th June 2007 1:29am

Good reason

Amamama posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 11:26pm

Now wonder you've been busy! She's beautiful, and perfectly chubby. I'm amazed you've menaged to get something written at all. Babies do tend to restucture one's life.

So - the story. Great action. Lots of details I wanted to gush about, but they left my brain when I saw the pic and lost my concentration. Oh, well. Nice momentum, a few interesting tidbits and we're one step closer to the Final.

Thanks for sharing, lovely to see you back.

dahurstsr posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 8:23pm

Congratulations

hubem posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 1:36pm

...I thought something was wrong with the page when I saw the pic...Then read the note and realised. Congratulations

jenks posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 1:32pm

Not bad at all.On another note thats a good lookin kid you got there.

Bedrup posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 1:01pm

Wonderfully devious H. Was delighted to have a new chap to read.

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 12:07pm

Outstanding chapter!!!!! Cute baby!!!! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Take all of the time you need in between chapters, having had kids myself and the unfun of diaper changing and feedsing I know your busy. So how long is Zab gonna be mad at Harry? Its good to see that Harry is attempting to mend things with Hermione and maybe the relationship between Hermione and Blaise can be fixed at the same time. I thought the thing with Dumbledore was brillant and I can't wait to see how that plays out. Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):):):)

Aaron Blackwell posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 11:39am

awesome chapter...and a god reason to have been busy...keep up the good writing and parenting.

Banner posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 11:13am

A couple of wizards trying to figure out a computer...
* giggle *
At least this one seems friendly. I think my computer hates me.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 10:46am

He's got teeth! Beware! "Baby bites can be dangerous" - M. Python & the Holy Grail (paraphrased).

Nice chapter. Little confusing at the onset, but it resolved itself pretty quickly. Love that he pointed the Vatican towards Dumbledore. Serve the old manipulator right.

Loved the image of Harry and Ron running through the Vatican. Great chapter overall.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Tom A.

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 9:24am

Ack! It's a giant Weasley baby with a muggle toy and Granger teeth! Run! Run for your lives!!!!!!

It's a crying shame when your real life is too important to cater to my desire to read more of this story.

Dammit, that's just not fair. To me anyway. :)

csktech posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 9:04am

You know, if you spent the next ten years writing these stories, Id spend the next ten years reading them. My only gripe is the the magical world of Britain is too victorian to accept Harry's "Living situation" pretty minor huh?

Todd Rodgers posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 9:03am

Good reason to be out!

I liked how you finally show a weak side to Zab's security personality in this chapter. He's been nominally so infallible that is was a good pedestal to knock out.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 8:57am

<i><b>You took a de-aging potion???</i></b>
Yeah, I can see typing with those cute li'l pudgy fingers could be a problem.
I suggest less time playing with the brightly colored plastic toys and more time writing, if you can get someone to let you out of the cot or the highchair.
Excellent chapter. Loved the deal with the Vatican Wizards.
More please!