Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 6:37pm

Well crap, I kind of understand Hermione's reaction, though I hope that once she cools down she'll realise that Snape bears the bulk of the blame for his fate, and a good portion of the rest of the blame resides with Dumbledore. Not to say Harry is completely blameless, but he did try to take a somewhat more peacefull way out, and he had warned Dumbledore in the past to keep Snape away from him. A somewhat amusing chapter all the way around, I look forward to more.

Kinsfire posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 5:53pm

I sincerely hope that you don't have Hermione come back to Harry after that little bit. Harry will take her back, unfortunately.

God forbid she ever get it into her head that Harry might be hurting over the situation as well - the most important thing is that SHE can't do what she wants.

Good riddance, and I'm hoping that Blaise will be able to make that point to Harry without slipping into her usual pre-teen rivalry bitchiness. Let her use that Slytherin side properly.

What I'm really hoping is that this is a situation like with Cho in the sequel to Betrayal of the Best Kind, only Hermione never gets the courage to come and apologise.

And for a Hermione fan to be saying this...

Gardengirl posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 5:50pm

I haven't read any of your fics, though I did just beta your part of Matryoshka :D and I'm delighted to see you back up here! I am looking forward to meeting Tim and Lacey in a few weeks myself - I remember when you met them in London a while back. Where are you living now? I'm glad you like the new place - and CONGRATULATIONS on your impending arrival! I have four little ones, and they're just the greatest blessings imaginable. Cheers, Michelle

ridmania posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 5:10pm

awosme chapter but i feel as if hermione was a way too over the top in leaving harry. will they get abck together? i hope they do. if not well harry still has blaise!!! keep up the great work and hope you update soon!!!

anonymous5 posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 4:41pm

Plot twist and death of a main character. This was certainly worth the wait! Spectacular reading. Thanks so much -- and update quickly, lest I dispatch the rabid flying squirrels with their pitchforks and their torches and their pain.

AK posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 4:27pm

Who robbed it hum? Well I cn only think of D. or Hermione... who else knew about the locket? and RAB's message? No one so logically there are only 2 suspects.

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Thursday 8th June 2006 3:54pm

wow!
very impressive!
HOwever i feel like strangling Hermione!
Any way, thankyou and please keep writing

madnarutofan posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 1:26pm

fantastic... that is the only way I could ever describe this fic. It's just sheer brilliance! I mean, Harry is not necessarily over-powered but he does kick quite a good bit of ass... ahhh, just such a refreshign tale... THAT and you have Harry shagging two brilliant ladies... I love it.

Loopy Dane posted a comment on Wednesday 17th May 2006 11:13am

Defenestrate... great word! This chapter was good. I really like the character development with Harry specifically and Harry and Hermione as a ?couple? in this one. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us. Happy writing! Don't tick off your Muse, keep chocolate around :)
-Loopy

zUzaque posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 8:12pm

Holy shit! I love it! I havn't read any of your stuff in a while, but god, that's great.

PamelaC posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 12:20am

good reading. But why didn't he get the basilisk to destroy the horcrux - presumably by biting with fang ... ?

Draco664 replied:

Because the result was going to be explosive. Since the journal wasn't fueling a magical apparition, all the magic was still contained within.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

(Or maybe I just didn't think of it...)

grovepjp posted a comment on Sunday 30th April 2006 9:59pm

Good, very good indeed. I love your dry humor and a strong hp(NOT SUPER POWER) has never gone amiss. Keep it up, i find it enjoyable, readible etc

thanks

DoWnEr posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 2:32pm

Umm... you do know you caused Harry to destroy his parents Honor. He promised on his parents grave that either he or Snape would die next time Snape pulled a wand on him. I honestly thought his parents meant more to him than to break a promise he made on their graves not less than 5 minutes later. What makes it worse is that it was obvious he was about to cast the Cruciatus curse.

What's he going to do next, swear on his future lives and not follow through on another promise?

Other than that one slight thing i loved the new chapter and am glad that your back to writing Harry Potter fics again. Just hope Harry takes promises he makes on dead or future loved ones more seriously.

Ruby posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 10:46am

I'm sorry, but this is TERRIBLE!!!!!! I wish I had something good to say about this fic, I really do. But this is SO unrealistic.
-Ruby

IceBlades posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 6:59pm

LOL another great chapter. I can't wait until you post again

Quizer posted a comment on Tuesday 18th April 2006 3:12pm

Good to see an update from you. This story is one of my favorites. It's rare to see a fic like this where Harry is in complete control despite manipulative attempts from people out to control his life. Is Harry going to follow up on this threat and kill him? ^_^ Somehow I don't think the fall down the stairs finished off our esteemed Potions Master just yet... I love Snape getting his ass kicked. He just doesn't get it that it's Harry who sets down the rules, eh? (Dumbledore doesn't either for that matter...) I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Can't wait to see where this goes. Quizer

Patches posted a comment on Monday 17th April 2006 8:53am

Wow! Snape finally showed his true colors and tried to curse Harry with the Cruciatus Curse! Maybe now Dumbledore will try to believe what Harry has told him for years.
Ilike this story. It is a tougher, harder Harry than I have seen before but he gets the job done. I read some of this a while back but I was busy with others. This has just become one of my new favorites. Thanks for writing. pms

Mark Zimmerman posted a comment on Monday 17th April 2006 1:37am

Snape barged through the door, purple faced and spluttering, spittle gathered at the edges of his mouth. Despite Dumbledore’s barked warning, he levelled his wand at me and shouted, "CRU-"



Harry, Harry, Harry. You shoulda just let him cast the spell, with witnesses, and got him thrown into Azkaban for using an unforgivable *shakes head sadly at the missed opportunity*

Very nice Kin, very nice indeed

Nanio posted a comment on Sunday 16th April 2006 10:57pm

...damn. I don't know what to day. I mean, I liked it and all, but what Harry did to Snape... and the girls... and the bed... and the girls... Well, you get what I'm tying to say.

Mayjest posted a comment on Saturday 15th April 2006 10:05am

I avoided reading this series at first because I tend to not enjoy 1st persons. However, this one is actually class. I hope Snape dies. Evil shit, I never liked him.