Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 6:34am

Well, that was an unexpected turn of events, I wonder if Draco was under imperius when he faked his death? That plan showed far more fore thought and intelligence than he'd ever displayed before, and certainly more than he displayed this chapter. While it should be interesting to see Harry hit the stronghold again, I'm wondering if it's really such a smoking hot idea. Regardless, great chapter, thank you.

Memory King posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 5:43am

Excellent chapter. Your stories are one of the best in the Potter fandom. Good luck with the next chapter!

Keldore posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 5:41am

I really hope he doesn't get his stuff back except for his wand. Magical items are cool and all, but at this point he should really be beyond needing crutches. The Deathly Hallows were really the very worst part of the last book for that reason. Hardwork, intelligence, and wand should be all a wizard really needs.

Donald McLeod posted a comment on Saturday 15th September 2007 1:00pm

Well you got every one inthis chapter. Question, Which Malfoy?I thought Malfoy Sr. is dead. I cant see Narcissa Malfoy as tall blond. Maybe Draco is the one to think about, did he ever git his hand repard after he blown up his wand? Anyway great job, love the story.

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 9:44am

Awesome stories! I love how your Harry has changed so much from the beginning. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing

Rob

azureguy86 posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:16pm

I reall dislike you making hermione into a bad guy, you forced hermione's complex character into a 1 dimensional person who was self centered and stubborn. While blaise turned into everything hermione was and what ginny was. Which is playful, smart, loyal, loving, kind, and compassionate. That alone made me cringe you turned this story from a three way relationship where it worked fine to a blaise/harry one with no purpose. Why change up everything so dramatically with no cause. I can already see them not ever getting back together but the way you made it just left a bad taste in my mouth. Given i don't care if you did break them up as a couple, disappointed yes but not broken. No what makes me dislike what you did is how you destroyed hermione as a character while keeping everyone else likeable.

dana3 posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 2:07pm

Glad to see more of this.

Wish I could get an Auto-Notification when it was added to though, as I am eagerly awaiting the next bit!

taxzombie posted a comment on Sunday 2nd September 2007 5:23am

Oh boy is the Vatican going to be cheesed! Heh, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

A good chapter, corruption in the police and in the palace. I don't buy that Waldorf made his move without the ok of the big guy. That dog and pony show smelled.

On a side note The-Place-That-etc is a dead link now. I tried it and it's kaput.

taxzombie posted a comment on Sunday 2nd September 2007 2:23am

Good one. While I knew immediately upon reading about the time turner that Harry had to have robbed his own vault I didn't catch on to the ever flowing jug and liquid oxygen until you used. Very nicely done.

The bit with Griphook was quite delightful. Got a good laugh out of it.

Overall a very fun chapter

taxzombie posted a comment on Sunday 2nd September 2007 1:41am

I was surprised that you did indeed kill off Snape. But overall his absense is no great loss.

The letter came across to me as Dumbledore once again trying to manipulate Harry. It seems that he will never learn.

One other thing, with the death of Snape wouldn't a imperio placed by him fade away? I don't recall any mention of Dumbledore having himself checked for said spell. If I'm correct it testing wouldn't matter unless say a 'ghost' of the spell lingered.

Harry's interaction with Hermione reminded me of one time where I attempted to use sarcasm in an English class when we were studying what it meant. I damn near got my head handed to me by the fairer sex that day. Scary!

Got quite the kick out of Fawkes and the marshmellow scene. The bucket of water wasn't bad either.

I continue to be drawn into this tale. An excellent read.

taxzombie posted a comment on Sunday 2nd September 2007 1:05am

Interesting ending to the chapter. If Snape survives his trip down the stairs (which I expect he will) will you have Harry bring him up on charges?

As for Dumbledore I'm curious to see if you will be having him discover that he was indeed under an imperio.

Definately like your rendition of Harry. He's tough but fair.

taxzombie posted a comment on Saturday 1st September 2007 7:01pm

Excellent. Loved Harry's additude and the goings on. Especially the reverse spell on the wand. Darwin rides again!

Latin_D posted a comment on Tuesday 28th August 2007 10:25pm

Great chapter. You definitely have a knack for action, and Journeyman Potter is full of great scenes that act as chances for Harry to show off. Which is nice to read. :)

There's a repeated line about the "poor bugger" Harry blamed for Hermione's sudden shout, and a few typos, but all in all it was pretty clean, as usual.

Can't wait for the next installment. I keep waiting for Voldemort to show up. Thanks for writing and sharing.

razor_M posted a comment on Tuesday 28th August 2007 2:05pm

Also, I think you should keep the H/HR ship and ditch Blaise instead of 'Mione, because its akward now that we know Blais is a dude.
-Razor

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Tuesday 28th August 2007 8:34am

Nice chapter. Seems Harry's underestimated by the Aurors; would the Death Eaters do that, too?

Interesting set up for the next heist (and an nasty little puzzle about what the last two paragraphs were talking about).

Will we be seeing an all out magical fight? Or will he successful sneak in an out without problems? Yeah, right :-)

Thanks for writing this. It's exciting, and interesting.

Tom A.

Rick D Gale posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 5:37pm

Great to see you back with another chapter of this fine story.

Loved Harry's interaction with the Auror in the WC. I don't think she would have believed who was in there with her if she had seen him.

I hope Harry is as careful as he needs to be when going into the next trap. But what is the item that he selected from his bag? Come on now, you have to let us know!

I look forward to your next chapter (and Harry getting back with Hermione)

Rick

brad posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 4:50pm

"The-Place-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named"?

Great to read a new chapter of this story. This one was certainly chock-a-block full of action! At least that's how it felt, with the fights and magic lighting off just a few paragraphs in, setting up the momentum for the rest of the chapter.

I wonder if Harry will ever be able to manifest his 'push' ability into true wandless magic? Is it a case of him unconsciously constricting himself to just 'pushing' ... with him able to do true wandless magic, any spell, should he ever (somehow) lose his mental fetters? Or is it truly a unique 'power'? My feeling from previous chapters is that it's the latter, although I'm starting to forget the details.

Something I don't understand ... Harry states that Narcissa 'had been captured travelling to Albania' (very chilling, the idea that there are active parties trying to ressurect Riddle) ... yet later he thinks that 'Narcissa Malfoy was bound to receive the news of my presence sooner rather than later'. Why would she have been released?

You've got me VERY WORRIED about my Hermione. You're a big bloody tease - "That, in and of itself, answered the questions I still had over our relationship". I'm worried that you're going to Harry break up with her. That it's not enough for him for Hermione to love his 'mind', but not his actions (i.e. ethics, principles, beliefs, motivation).

Say it ain't so!!!!! Please please please please please?!?!?!

Very enjoyable chapter, although I *am* currently assembling a fanfic virus to attach to my next review, should certain fears about a certain couple (whose first names both start with 'H') in a certain story prove correct ...

FULLMETAL posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 1:01pm

Good chapter as always! But I'm not too happy with the Hermione situation. You seem to have turned her into the same wimpy, nagging little girl that's always crying we saw in HBP and later in DH. What happened to her? I thought you were supposed to mature as you grow up. It really would be a shame if they broke up. Harry with Blaze alone just doesn't seem right. She's a bit on the cold side and barely flinches when Harry tells her he killed Snape. That's just not right. Hermione, how I see it has been the heart of their threesome, without her Harry and Blaze would fall apart. Right now I'm hoping that there's a good explanation for her behavior. It would be so awesome if it turned out she was pregnant and it was all just hormones talking!)

CRose posted a comment on Saturday 25th August 2007 9:11pm

Excellent, good to see an update. :D

Prince Charon posted a comment on Saturday 25th August 2007 4:05pm

Very, very interesting. Feel a little sorry for Partridge, and much moreso for Hermione.

Thank you for updating.

More soon, please.